Author Topic: Common claw, come out and say it!  (Read 12042 times)

dwaino

Re: Common claw, come out and say it!
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2017, 06:23:15 PM »
Claw also wouldn’t have mentioned any players without listing their heights and weights straight after.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2017, 06:37:11 PM »
My favourite Clawism is when he picks rookies in the team that can’t be elevated.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2017, 11:50:18 AM »
Claw isn't common.
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2017, 06:42:10 PM »
Claw isn't common.

True but that doesn't validate his views
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2017, 07:51:41 PM »
Geez peeweak

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2017, 08:06:12 PM »
What's he supposed to say?

I was wrong?
Lol
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2017, 08:15:10 PM »
Um yep that would be a start
stuffing hell

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2017, 08:32:39 PM »

I was wrong?
Lol

Doesn't have to say me was wrong

Just come on here and say the premiership win was bloody fantastic

Even you did that Oxxy
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2017, 10:34:24 PM »
To be fair to the miserable old flog...he did....

the previous 7  yrs i thought we were crap and would gladly debate that until the cows come home.
But the club proved me wrong all this yr.
They firstly kept winning games and stayed competetive all yr and they slowly built or if you like got on a big wave late.

Thought they were great from the geelong game at geelong  iin particular onwards.
every time i thought we had a problem they went out proved there was no problem, i complained about the lack of goals and in the last 6 weeks theks kicked plenty of goals.

complained about our structure, the overall output of the smalls as a collective, the  lack of tall fwds, lack of depth in so many areas and there was plenty of other things. they may not have ticked off all the boxes but they kept on getting better and over came or found ways to overcome deficiencies.

They proved me very wrong in lots of areas. In saying that i still think there is plenty of room for improvement and if we dont we may well do a bulldogs and slide.

Anyway enjoyed the flag very much and it does enable me to go out with a bang.
Its not so much the club itself, but the game it has become very hard to watch and so much of the hardness has been taken out of it. the spin, the double standards of the afl, the lack  of integrity and so forth.

This i can promise is my last post enough is enough but i do thank the club for utter joy they gave me in being able to witness a premiership after waiting so long.This yr they finally proved me wrong.  as i have promised shut me up and ill go away  on this occasion most likely for good.

Anyway see yas all and hope theres many more premierships for all of you to enjoy, i have mostly enjoyed the debates tantrums stupidity and humour but can honestly say i wont really miss them anymore.

The real question is where is big note and what's his opinion of Houli's finals campaign?  :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2017, 07:01:22 AM »
To be fair to the miserable old flog...he did....

the previous 7  yrs i thought we were crap and would gladly debate that until the cows come home.
But the club proved me wrong all this yr.
They firstly kept winning games and stayed competetive all yr and they slowly built or if you like got on a big wave late.

Thought they were great from the geelong game at geelong  iin particular onwards.
every time i thought we had a problem they went out proved there was no problem, i complained about the lack of goals and in the last 6 weeks theks kicked plenty of goals.

complained about our structure, the overall output of the smalls as a collective, the  lack of tall fwds, lack of depth in so many areas and there was plenty of other things. they may not have ticked off all the boxes but they kept on getting better and over came or found ways to overcome deficiencies.

They proved me very wrong in lots of areas. In saying that i still think there is plenty of room for improvement and if we dont we may well do a bulldogs and slide.

Anyway enjoyed the flag very much and it does enable me to go out with a bang.
Its not so much the club itself, but the game it has become very hard to watch and so much of the hardness has been taken out of it. the spin, the double standards of the afl, the lack  of integrity and so forth.

This i can promise is my last post enough is enough but i do thank the club for utter joy they gave me in being able to witness a premiership after waiting so long.This yr they finally proved me wrong.  as i have promised shut me up and ill go away  on this occasion most likely for good.

Anyway see yas all and hope theres many more premierships for all of you to enjoy, i have mostly enjoyed the debates tantrums stupidity and humour but can honestly say i wont really miss them anymore.

The real question is where is big note and what's his opinion of Houli's finals campaign?  :shh

yes he did but not on this thread  :lol

Hid that one away in another one about the Flag being great for the Tigers but troubling for the AFL LOL
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2017, 07:21:56 AM »
I've always enjoyed Claw, it's what makes this forum the soap box it needs to be...
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2017, 01:23:13 PM »

Damn good question

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2017, 01:37:24 PM »

Damn good question

Truth to tell he took a huge hit to his quite substantial ego when Rioli kicked four goals v GWS and I think Houli's GF form took him over the edge.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2017, 01:55:15 PM »

I was wrong?
Lol

He called Grimes soft, he sure knows his stuff

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2017, 06:08:33 PM »

I was wrong?
Lol

He called Grimes soft, he sure knows his stuff

i can (just) handle the rioli tripe he pumped out....but calling Grimes soft is stuffing blasphemy
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018