Author Topic: RFC 2017 Premiership Merchandise  (Read 17984 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: RFC 2017 Premiership Merchandise
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2017, 06:50:46 AM »
Figure this out

Ordered another GF T-shirt last Sunday - it is supposedly being delivered today

But still no sign of the stuff ordered 5 weeks ago  :-[ :P ::)

And they wonder why people are getting frustrated
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2017, 07:14:03 AM »
I'm ok with the delays as long as they send us little stickers to upgrade our 2017 premiership gear to 2018 premiership gear when we get it.

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2017, 04:15:07 PM »
Can't believe how crap the customer service is at the Herald Sun shop.

Any chance they can get some extra help in and get stuff out inside 5 weeks!!! :thumbsdown

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2017, 03:51:15 PM »
Slattery Media Group @slatterymedia twitter:

Just when you thought you couldn’t get enough of the Tigers we’ve produced a wonderful picture book of season 2017! Out in two weeks.

https://twitter.com/slatterymedia/status/928091532405522432

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2017, 04:09:34 PM »
Is it just me or does Hardwick have really short arms?
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2017, 06:01:12 PM »
That's why he wont buy you a beer anytime soon!  Oh, that, and the Sack Hardwick thread you haunted all year ...    :shh
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2017, 08:16:16 PM »

And long pockets
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2017, 04:03:47 PM »
Well the club certainly seems to have improved in so may ways, but cashing in on our success doesn't seem to be one of them.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2017, 04:46:03 PM »
Haven’t got my stuff yet
Crazy

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2017, 05:22:23 PM »
Haven’t got my stuff yet
Crazy

It is a shambles now

this was confirmed for me when I phoned the club on Wednesday to try and find out what was going on

I appreciate that this has been bigger than they anticipated but seriously the execution has been amateur hour

A fortnight ago I phoned (after 6 weeks) to find out where my order was. I ordered 5 items (t-shirt, cap, 2 DVD's and a watch). From the 5 I received the cap

I got told that I would receive the t-shirt and DVDs by week ending 3 Nov and the watch by w/e 10 Nov

When the 3rd rolled around and again nothing I phoned

I first phoned at 9.40am and ended up on hold for 20 minutes. I tried again (on and off) until 11.50 when I finally got through

gave the young lady on the phone the order number and her very first question? "Have you received any of this order?" What the? Alarm bells! Surely the system would show what's been delivered and what is on back ordered. Wouldnt' the store at Punt road and outside warehouse have the same info...clearly not it seems (will prove it further in moment)  :banghead :banghead

I explained what I had been told the fortnight previous to which she snapped the watches are not in and wouldn't be in until mid November. I said "so next week" and she said "no mid November" (please explain).

She then came up with this beauty "you need to understand that we have been let down by our suppliers". She told me this at least 6-8 times. I explained to her that any problems with suppliers is not my problem and I'd been let down by the club. 7 weeks is far too long without any explanation

She then said nothing she could do about the watches but "I suppose I can pack the rest of the stuff (dvds & t-shirt) and post it tonight"

Friday I get home from work and there is not 1 but 3 parcel cards in the letter box - knew what this meant immediately  ::)

Pick up said parcels yesterday

Parcel 1 = t-shirt sent by the incompetent warehouse

Parcel 2 = 1 dvd sent by the above mentioned incompetent warehouse; who knows when the 2nd one will turn up

Parcel 3 = 2 dvds and another cap sent by the club - no t-shirt to be found

Clear left (club) isn't speaking to right (warehouse) and the warehouse distributor (warehouse 101 the label says) which is a company that was given the gig for all clubs by the AFL are a bunch of nongs

And finally, while I was out grocery shopping last week the TSG store finally had some GF merch available. While the club chooses to sell a stubby holder for $14.95 or $13.60 for members my local TSG store is selling them for $6. I know the club is marking them up at a premium but seriously an almost $8 difference is a disgrace

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2017, 06:38:18 PM »
I ordered from Herald Sun and received all the order except to mounted poster, which was acknowledged as being delayed in the package containing the rest of the order.

Club I ordered a variety of things and received zero so far.

I’m going to try and cancel

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2017, 08:28:41 PM »
Haven’t got my stuff yet
Crazy

It is a shambles now

this was confirmed for me when I phoned the club on Wednesday to try and find out what was going on

I appreciate that this has been bigger than they anticipated but seriously the execution has been amateur hour

A fortnight ago I phoned (after 6 weeks) to find out where my order was. I ordered 5 items (t-shirt, cap, 2 DVD's and a watch). From the 5 I received the cap

I got told that I would receive the t-shirt and DVDs by week ending 3 Nov and the watch by w/e 10 Nov

I first phoned at 9.40am and ended up on hold for 20 minutes. I tried again (on and off) until 11.50 when I finally got through

gave the young lady on the phone the order number and her very first question? "Have you received any of this order?" What the? Alarm bells! Surely the system would show what's been delivered and what is on back ordered. Wouldnt' the store at Punt road and outside warehouse have the same info...clearly not it seems (will prove it further in moment)  :banghead :banghead

I explained what I had been told the fortnight previous to which she snapped the watches are not in and wouldn't be in until mid November. I said "so next week" and she said "no mid November" (please explain).

She then came up with this beauty "you need to understand that we have been let down by our suppliers". She told me this at least 6-8 times. I explained to her that any problems with suppliers is not my problem and I'd been let down by the club. 7 weeks is far too long without any explanation

She then said nothing she could do about the watches but "I suppose I can pack the rest of the stuff (dvds & t-shirt) and post it tonight"

Friday I get home from work and there is not 1 but 3 parcel cards in the letter box - knew what this meant immediately  ::)

Parcel 2 = 1 dvd sent by the above mentioned incompetent warehouse; who knows when the 2nd one will turn up

Clear left (club) isn't speaking to right (warehouse) and the warehouse distributor (warehouse 101 the label says) which is a company that was given the gig for all clubs by the AFL are a bunch of nongs

And finally, while I was out grocery shopping last week the TSG store finally had some GF merch available. While the club chooses to sell a stubby holder for $14.95 or $13.60 for members my local TSG store is selling them for $6. I know the club is marking them up at a premium but seriously an almost $8 difference is a disgrace

Imagine how much money the club has lost due to complete incompetence and lack of leadership in the merchandise shop. They've had stuffen 5 wks to fix things and still haven't got it right. Worth a rocket at the AGM

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2017, 09:41:46 PM »
Got all my stuff. :thumbsup

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2017, 07:58:07 AM »
Haven’t got my stuff yet
Crazy

It is a shambles now

The GF was 6 weeks & 2 days ago :), can you give me next weeks lotto numbers please

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2017, 12:51:37 PM »
The best piece of memorabilia I have seen is from the guy on big footy who got the tiger poster framed with the complete set
of Richmond premiership cards running along the border of the piece. Said he got it for $295. Just a fantastic piece IMHO. Not
overly priced and just looks fantastic.