Author Topic: Nude Premiership Medal Photo  (Read 62890 times)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Re: Nude Premiership Medal Photo
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2017, 12:43:57 PM »
It may be disrespectful but getting police involved is over the top.

If the person is someone's partner I think it is a different situation. As a partner you have trust and a mutual love for one another. It is very different to a person you may have just met especially if you have had too much to drink. Exposing yourself to a drunk footballer and letting him take photos of you and then expecting them to stay private is naive. Of course it would depend if they explicitly said that they are not to be posted or shared makes it a different situation.
Do you think consent would have to be sought to post the nude private image or consent must be given NOT to post a private nude photo?
Your daughter came to you bawling and in distress..........
"Dad, I've done something stupid and now it's all over social media"

What happened sweety?

"I was out celebrating, I met a cute guy, we had a great time and we hooked up.
We were mucking around and I stupidly let him take a photo of me topless. I thought he was a nice guy and he said we'd meet up again. Next day my picture is all over social media. I'm so stupid!"

Question: What do you do Dad?
I have daughters so that is easy. I would tell her that she was stupid and that she's jeopardised her future employment. I can't blame the guy if she was so stupid.
It would be different if he took those photos without her consent.
What if she was adamant she let him take the photo but didn't agree or expect him to post them all over social media.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2017, 12:57:54 PM »
I think you are now bringing up unrealistic scenarios but I will still answer them.
When you are drunk you don't tend to ask for consent if someone allows you to photograph them nude. It is implied as they hardly know you but are still happy to strip. You probably don't even realise that they may not want you to share the photos. That is why they need to specifically tell you that they do not want them shared.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2017, 02:00:20 PM »
She wants re$pect now?

Re$pect yourself.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2017, 02:14:01 PM »
The Kid whoever it is, is probably going through hell right about now. What i want to know is, did he at least drop the anchor.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2017, 02:18:15 PM »
The Kid whoever it is, is probably going through hell right about now. What i want to know is, did he at least drop the anchor.

I must be getting old.

WTF does "drop the anchor" mean?

:huh

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2017, 02:26:12 PM »
What if she was adamant she let him take the photo but didn't agree or expect him to post them all over social media.

Therein lies the case. Question:

IF he asked if he could send the picture to some mates. She said no. He said, what about about snapchat, she said no. He said, just to a few of the boys on snapchat. She says okay, but perhaps doesn't feel comfortable about even that.

Is there a case?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2017, 02:42:40 PM »
Anyone seen the other shot LOL

Let's just say it involves 3 medals

Still curious if this is a thing :shh

Not sure how much I can say on this one, but am (indirectly) fairly close to the source  :angel: :angel:

It may well blow up. Watch this space.

Not saying to name your source or anything, but care to elaborate? PM if needed

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2017, 02:45:09 PM »

IF he asked if he could send the picture to some mates. She said no. He said, what about about snapchat, she said no. He said, just to a few of the boys on snapchat. She says okay, but perhaps doesn't feel comfortable about even that.

Is there a case?

Yes there is a case. Consent isn't valid if the person is pressured or coerced into providing consent.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2017, 02:48:13 PM »

Is there a case?

Yes there is a case. Consent isn't valid if the person is pressured or coerced into providing consent.
How much pressure is required to coerce?
If you say please, please please, is that coercion?

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2017, 02:51:17 PM »
I think as a bloke you err on the side of caution. Respect yourself and respect others or treat others how you'd expect to be treated would be the better option.
In this case specifically better not share the photo with anyone and just keep it to yourself would be the safest and most respectful thing to do. Even if he shows his mates privately from his phone would be disrespectful but much better because the photos aren't going anywhere.

As I have daughters I'd expect them to do the same by respecting themselves and treating others how they'd want to be treated too.

If this happened to one of them then I'd be apoplectic.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2017, 02:55:03 PM »

Is there a case?

How much pressure is required to coerce?
If you say please, please please, is that coercion?

I'd argue it is.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2017, 03:08:36 PM »

hahahahahaha GOLD

answer this question before we get to all this other nonsense

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2017, 05:38:04 PM »
She wants re$pect now?

Re$pect yourself.

theres alot of truth in this
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2017, 06:19:40 PM »
wasn't there dunno what the truth is.  If it is legit, would be peeed off private kinky moments are supposed to be just that.  If it is a sneaky stitchup attempt, peeed off as well.  Not going to make assumptions because we know sweet FA.
Lots of people name their swords......

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2017, 06:22:00 PM »
What people are forgetting is the photo did not identify her. How can it be hurtful if nobody knows who she is????