Author Topic: Memberships Season 2018 - THE HUNT IS ON!  (Read 87120 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Memberships Season 2018 - THE HUNT IS ON!
« Reply #285 on: April 21, 2018, 06:20:52 PM »
So would you guys read anything into the fact that as an interstate Gold member I didn't get a survey at all?

The only thing that I may read into it is they aren't considering making any chamges to interstate memberships
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

dwaino

« Reply #286 on: April 21, 2018, 08:54:04 PM »
Haven’t received an email from the club in about 3 years.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #287 on: April 21, 2018, 09:51:34 PM »
I haven't seen any survey either. Not overly fussed. They'll just do what they want anyway.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #288 on: April 21, 2018, 11:27:33 PM »
So would you guys read anything into the fact that as an interstate Gold member I didn't get a survey at all?

The only thing that I may read into it is they aren't considering making any chamges to interstate memberships

Just wondered. With 90,000 members and still growing, I wondered whether the club was going to look at interstate memberships and what was being offered.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #289 on: April 22, 2018, 07:23:49 AM »

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #290 on: April 22, 2018, 10:01:38 AM »

Just wondered. With 90,000 members and still growing, I wondered whether the club was going to look at interstate memberships and what was being offered.

The survey i got left me with little doubt they are seriously considering making significant changes to "premium" and coterie memberships to cash in. My gut is telling me more categories with the basic extras on offer in their current membership type being pushed up to new more expensive categories

This whole thing got me thinking best to read the fine print on my IS membership this year. Usually dont bother beause i just let it roll over as it never changes.

How wrong was i? Read the list of benefits for season 2018 the other day and it appears that 2 things that have formed part of the package (actually the cornerstone of the package) are now gone but the price went up... following it up but definitely at the moment not happy at all

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #291 on: April 23, 2018, 04:00:27 PM »
As of 23/04/2018

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #292 on: April 27, 2018, 11:53:59 AM »
As of 27/04/2018

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #293 on: May 01, 2018, 06:30:15 AM »
As of 30/04/2018

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #294 on: May 01, 2018, 06:47:13 AM »

The survey i got left me with little doubt they are seriously considering making significant changes to "premium" and coterie memberships to cash in. My gut is telling me more categories with the basic extras on offer in their current membership type being pushed up to new more expensive categories

This whole thing got me thinking best to read the fine print on my IS membership this year. Usually dont bother beause i just let it roll over as it never changes.

How wrong was i? Read the list of benefits for season 2018 the other day and it appears that 2 things that have formed part of the package (actually the cornerstone of the package) are now gone but the price went up... following it up but definitely at the moment not happy at all

Crap!! I'm not surprised though
It always seems to find a way to extract more from the loyal contributors in search of more funds and bigger numbers.
Where did you read the terms? Just on the website?
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #295 on: May 01, 2018, 06:52:01 AM »
It always seems to find a way to extract more from the loyal contributors in search of more funds and bigger numbers.

Yep on the website

Just clicked on the category and it tells you what "benefits" you get.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #296 on: May 01, 2018, 09:05:13 AM »

Yep on the website

I just noticed that our Maurice Rioli memberships no longer let us into the MRC rooms post game. Anyone know how long thats been in place.
FWIW I havnt been post game last two seasons as the kiddies now come, still pretty low to strip us of that option though

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #297 on: May 01, 2018, 09:10:49 AM »

Yep on the website

I just noticed that our Maurice Rioli memberships no longer let us into the MRC rooms post game. Anyone know how long thats been in place.
FWIW I havnt been post game last two seasons as the kiddies now come, still pretty low to strip us of that option though

I think there are 2 bands of Maurice Rioli's, I'm an inaugural member & I still get in, i believe the latest ones dont allow post match

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #298 on: May 01, 2018, 09:14:21 AM »

Yep on the website

I think there are 2 bands of Maurice Rioli's, I'm an inaugural member & I still get in, i believe the latest ones dont allow post match

Ok cool thanks, our social club memberships goes back to at least 2010 when we upgraded and moved seats too. Maybe I still do

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #299 on: May 01, 2018, 02:44:41 PM »
As of 01/05/2018