Author Topic: Changes for the Bombers game?  (Read 9320 times)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Changes for the Bombers game?
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2018, 12:22:51 PM »
Wasn't dropped entirely due to form actually :shh

He gave us some good run on the weekend at times & he did put in some brave efforts too. You lads mark him harshly because of how good he's been for the club, you expect better and I don't mind that. But just be patient, it'll come boys.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2018, 02:04:53 PM »
Calling for Brandon to come out  :lol

...of the closet? :shh

He gave us some good run on the weekend at times & he did put in some brave efforts too. You lads mark him harshly because of how good he's been for the club, you expect better and I don't mind that. But just be patient, it'll come boys.

You need to accept the fact the club's gone his type....higher standards now... :shh :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2018, 02:07:01 PM »
Calling for Brandon to come out  :lol

...of the closet? :shh

You need to except the fact the club's gone his type....higher standards now... :shh :shh

Gotta get spellcheck on my man :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2018, 02:09:09 PM »
Fixed...now sod off &  stick to the spamming the politics thr...oh wait you're not '65.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2018, 02:15:27 PM »
:shh

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2018, 03:13:41 PM »
The Barometer - Round 11

Herald-Sun
28 May 2018

ON THE BLOCK: First-year small forward Jack Higgins has failed to kick a goal from his past two games (he wasn’t helped by the score review) and had limited impact against the Saints on Saturday. Bachar Houli (groin) and Jack Riewoldt (concussion) are in doubt for Saturday night’s clash with Essendon after both sat out the second half against St Kilda. The Tigers say they’ll monitor Riewoldt this week, the club to undergo “correct protocol”, but the full forward was spotted up and about in the rooms after receiving a heavy bump.

ON THE CUSP: Corey Ellis was Richmond’s best in the VFL on Saturday with 28 disposals. In his second game back from a broken foot, Daniel Rioli stepped up his game time to record 12 disposals while Sam Lloyd (33 disposals, four goals) and Jacob Townsend (22 disposals, two goals) responded strongly after being dropped. Jason Castagna was rested for the Saints clash and should come straight back in.

CHRIS CAVANAGH’S FORECAST: Essendon on Saturday night in the Dreamtime game will not be the easy kill it looked set to be a few weeks ago after impressive consecutive wins by the Bombers, over Geelong and GWS. The Tigers have won their past 14 games at the MCG and will still be favoured to make that 15, but it will be a tough task especially if Riewoldt misses.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/barometer-every-clubs-injury-list-plus-who-might-be-going-in-and-out-of-your-afl-team-for-round-11/news-story/96cd04fae3eb2ecbb990245b13cb792f

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2018, 08:12:44 PM »
I’d drop Moore and Menadue for the game against the Dons. The heat will be on and those two aren’t up to it yet physically.
We will need strong bodies.

Jack will play...

Outs- Moore, Manadue, Higgins, Houli

Ins- Grimes, Georgie, Townsend, Stengle

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2018, 10:00:52 PM »
I’d drop Moore and Menadue for the game against the Dons. The heat will be on and those two aren’t up to it yet physically.
We will need strong bodies.

Jack will play...

Outs- Moore, Manadue, Higgins, Houli

Ins- Grimes, Georgie, Townsend, Stengle

Like it.  :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2018, 03:12:36 AM »
Forward Jack Riewoldt is looking good to return against Essendon on Saturday night after being concussed against the Saints, with Thursday's training session to prove critical.

Defender Dylan Grimes will return from back soreness if he trains fully this week while Jason Castagna is "50-50" as he recovers from a hyperextended knee.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-05-28/double-blow-for-tigers-running-brigade

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2018, 01:05:46 PM »
Jack trained today  :thumbsup.

Still no certainty to play as he is still following "concussion protocols" but a good sign nevertheless.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2018, 05:13:01 PM »
Leave Moore in was serviceable was always involved and didn't have Jack there to help him to.Need to give him a block of games built confidence we desperately need to develop another tall by rd 22 to give our game another dimension to.

Graham needs a spell to guys no shame in that pressure acts are not enought isn't getting his hands on the footy at all needs to go to vfl and earn his spot again.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 05:34:44 PM by georgies31 »

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2018, 06:25:49 PM »
Richmond medical report
Dr Greg Hickey: Riewoldt treated for concussion. Required immediate assessment by a doctor. Left playing surface because of incident.
No ongoing treatment required. No days missed training. not expected to miss a game.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2018, 06:41:57 PM »
Richmond medical report
Dr Greg Hickey: Riewoldt treated for concussion. Required immediate assessment by a doctor. Left playing surface because of incident.
No ongoing treatment required. No days missed training. not expected to miss a game.
Interesting. Source?

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2018, 07:46:30 PM »
Richmond medical report
Interesting. Source?

Tribunal transcript

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2018, 07:58:13 PM »
Thanks TT.

I heard otherwise, but excellent news  :thumbsup