Author Topic: Stephen Coniglio believes Giants' best footy is the best in the League (Age)  (Read 3073 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Stephen Coniglio believes Greater Western Sydney's Giants' best is better than the rest.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/giants-are-the-best-in-the-league-when-we-get-it-right-coniglio-20180913-p503k7.html

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
It bloody well should be with the all the talent the AFL have given them free access to.  :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
too bad they don't have a game plan worth a pinch of poo.  Their strat is recruit moar first rounders and hope it some magic happens
Lots of people name their swords......

Lebowski

Yeah in a shootout of bruise free footy they would be the best, but that’s not footy - won’t even beat the pies tomorrow

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Yeah in a shootout of bruise free footy they would be the best, but that’s not footy - won’t even beat the pies tomorrow
This, altough it looked okay for a half against us last year. I also thought they started to show they could win ugly last week
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
I reckon they will beat the Pies.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:24:54 PM by big tone »

Dougeytherichmondfan

I reckon they will be the Pies.

Honestly I don’t see either team relocating anytime soon BT, but that’s just me...

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
I reckon they will be the Pies.

Honestly I don’t see either team relocating anytime soon BT, but that’s just me...
Ha!
I didn’t know what you were talking about when I read your post- until I re-read mine.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:18:39 PM by big tone »

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
Horrendous game tonight

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
Re: Stephen Coniglio believes Giants' best footy is the best in the League (Age)
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 08:54:32 PM »
Horrendous game tonight

Coniglio has been enormous
Walked the walk

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Stephen Coniglio believes Giants' best footy is the best in the League (Age)
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 09:22:00 PM »
Horrendous game tonight

Walked the walk

So has Whitfield. Has gained 150m more than the next best player on the field.

Even Lids has managed a few touches.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 09:57:52 PM »
Horrendous game tonight

Walked the walk

agreed

he is honestly one of the best players in the game. His mate Shiel though is one of the softest outside units in that team.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 09:59:28 PM »
Yeah, the Giants really brought their best footy tonight  ::). They didn't turn up until quarter time  :sleep.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Lebowski

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2018, 11:06:41 PM »
Giants have a soft underbelly, it’s been obvious for 3 seasons now. They’re cooked, will lose a few more important players end of this year