Author Topic: The Punt Road pee Take!  (Read 2690 times)

PuntRdRoar

The Punt Road pee Take!
« on: March 31, 2006, 10:18:02 PM »
There are some people at Punt Rd who have seriously taken the pee out of the Richmond supporters, seriously taken the pee. These people dont like criticism, they cant cop it, but in the end truth is reflected in reality. Richmond supporters have been hoodwinked by the bull.dust- and we all know it and finally if some of these people have any honor at all then tonight they should resign there positions from the Richmond FC and no im not talking about Wallace and his coaching team but some other people who have been around and spun so much bull.dust it seems that they themselves are not capable of differentiating between fantasy and reality!

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
Re: The Punt Road pee Take!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 11:03:27 PM »
Who are you talking about, you'll have to be a little bit more specific than that!

It's the players that need to look at themselves. And yes I'll be the first one to name names tonight.

Gaspar was atrocious. If we're gonna lose games like this get the kids in there and pension him off. TO not have a chase at Johnson's 3rd goal early in the last tonight made my blood boil
Pettifer needs to concentrate on laying some body in a contest, even if he thinks he can't win the ball, instead he is too busy crying out to the umpires about how unfairly done by he's been. You are 24 Kayne Pettifer, get over it, you'll never win, go in and get the bloody thing.

And Rampaging Tiger, I agree with you, even though I haven't got the faintest who you are talking about.

Bloody Richmond!
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline harry bosch

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 01:43:23 AM »
I am probably wrong but i suspect Mr Miller?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 02:14:09 AM »
We can't back up our talk with the walk. As simple as that. Until we can we as a club should shut our gobs. It just makes us look like idiots otherwise.

To be fair, we did say the early rounds would be a true indication of where we are at. At least they were right   :P :rollin.

Sorry for laughing but if you don't you'd cry after spending 3 hours totally peeed off watching us get pulverised live  :'(.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 03:51:06 AM »
We won't go anywhere untill we get our recruiting department into shape and start recruiting some decent players.  Miller has been very ordinary in this regard.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 04:06:32 AM »
As Moi said in another thread the blame lies with Geischen and Frawley recruiting recycled duds ahead of youth. We lack the players in the 21-24 age group that the doggies pumped us with.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 04:18:14 AM »
As Moi said in another thread the blame lies with Geischen and Frawley recruiting recycled duds ahead of youth. We lack the players in the 21-24 age group that the doggies pumped us with.

What's even more worrying is that our under 21's dont look much chop either with the exception of Deledio.

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 07:11:21 AM »

What's even more worrying is that our under 21's dont look much chop either with the exception of Deledio.

I have to agree with JohnF there.  Apart from Raines and Lids the rest just didn't look up to it.  I just don't see many packages (players) with both Brains and Skills comming up.

Thats were we get beaten , Brains and Skills.

I feel like saying a heap more about some long term players that have one of these two things but not both. But its round 1, with 21 to go so there is no point.

Just have to be patient , whats another 5-10 years for a long term Tiger supporter.  :banghead

Who's betting on we see this thread on the boards soon?  "Who do we pick with our Number 1 draft pick?" :'(
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 07:30:27 AM »
Has anyone got any ideas as to how to deal with this?

Im at a loss as like most of us are.

I can cope with losing but 115points is just beyond belief.

I have run out of things to say even after letting the anger subside overnight.

Actually i will give credit to the dogs in that they didnt stop and completely buried us.

God help us against the saints next week.

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 07:45:14 AM »
Has anyone got any ideas as to how to deal with this?

Im at a loss as like most of us are.

With the way the current system runs there is very little that can be done. Unlike many US sports the have a trade period that runs untill part way through the year we have no such chance to change the structure. Everything is done in a week and then the supporters have to sit though a whole season ( hopefully not as bad a R1) with little or no hope. I know there are other problems with open trade setups but at least we could be now speculating who we might get If we traded this player or that. At least keep our hopes up.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 08:17:28 AM »
After waking up this morning, I have actually managed to find a positive. I think the numbers on the jumper are ok lol  :o

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2006, 08:52:36 AM »

IMO a bit unfair there ro Rainesy, played impressively. But it was a worry that Patto, Rodan, Tambling and guys like that didn't get much of the ball

Offline H Tiger

• Premiership Captain
  • Tigers the biggest hunter
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2006, 11:24:16 AM »
I feel I've really let myself down.

I went and watched the Tiges play on the coast and wrapped up Kayne. I said things like 'looks like he belongs' 'great endevor' etc.

Well it's obvious he read what I wrote and its gone to his head. I have rarley seen anyone more useless when attempting to tackle an opponent :banghead. This is coming from a man who plays rugby league on weekends and was part of a 114-0 win last Saturday. Those losers would have tackled harder than you Pettifer! ::)

Now on a more positive note both the Nathan's in our team were excellent last night.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2006, 12:24:36 PM »
Agree regarding the lack of quality kids coming through and for this our recruiting and especially Miller needs to be held accountable.  I've watched some coburg games and let me tell you the future isn't looking bright.  I'll go back 3 drafts - Gilmour and Archibald have gone.  Roach and Jackson will be delisted come year end.  Hartigan is ordinary and might become a battler.  Raines seems to be making his mark but won't be anything outstanding.  Lids is special.  Tambling - massive question marks (boy I would have loved Griffen).  Meyer - the same but I have more confidence in him than I do of Tambling.  Pattison, Polo forget about it - top 20 picks should know how to kick the thing.  mcGuane - don't think so.  Limbach - impresses me.  Can't comment on the latest draft.  So all in all we have 1 certainty, and 3 or so maybe's out of 14 kids we selected in 2 drafts.  This is where the problem lies - our recruiting is pathetic.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2006, 12:43:54 PM »
Scott Clayton  :bow