Author Topic: Changes for the Giants game?  (Read 4650 times)

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Changes for the Giants game?
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2019, 02:59:40 PM »
Dream result:

Trade: Butler, Graham,Broad, Menadue,Markov & Bolton*, this year & next year's firsts. BEllis (FA compo), Retire:Houli Delist: Weller, Moore, Aarts ,Slomo

*Up to him & Ralph Carr not us.

Higher picks/Taranto, SPP, Ben Crocker, Will Brodie/Darcy Fogerty, ,Cerra, F.Roberts, 2020 picks for points.

Draft Inside mid, Ben Kelly, upgrade EGG  & Chol Rookie - Jai Bolton,  Smallwood, Lowson ,Jesse Lonergan/M.Grigg

Disclaimer: Totally aware that most of of this won't actually happen :shh

Where do you come up with this comedy :lol

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2019, 03:54:41 PM »
Dream result:

Trade: Butler, Graham,Broad, Menadue,Markov & Bolton*, this year & next year's firsts. BEllis (FA compo), Retire:Houli Delist: Weller, Moore, Aarts ,Slomo

Higher picks/Taranto, SPP, Ben Crocker, Will Brodie/Darcy Fogerty, ,Cerra, F.Roberts, 2020 picks for points.

Draft Inside mid, Ben Kelly, upgrade EGG  & Chol Rookie - Jai Bolton,  Smallwood, Lowson ,Jesse Lonergan/M.Grigg

You been banging on about SPP and Cerra for ages.

Also I heard (probably from you I can’t remember) we had earmarked a Big bodied mid a couple of years ago and we were working hard to get him over when he was able.
Is this (or a version of it) true or are you just hoping it will happen?

Anyway, if true, who is this big bodied mid?
And is it true we are making a play for SPP and/or Cerra?
Can you make a case for these two because I’m not sure they are the answer either?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2019, 04:19:31 PM »
FMD I knew people would fail to comprehend "Dream Result" & "Disclaimer" ...... :shh

Dream result:

Aw what's a matter diddums,, did I name some of your favourite Dudley Shytetrucks  in the speculative outs?  :shh

[

Also I heard (probably from you I can’t remember) we had earmarked a Big bodied mid a couple of years ago and we were working hard to get him over when he was able.

Can you make a case for these two because I’m not sure they are the answer either?

For the umpteenth time -We've been into Cerra since he was drafted, well documented that he's homesick and is a mad Tiger(posted pictures of himself social media celebrating at the 2017 GF) , we met with SPP last year. ((YBB will back me up on this)..he's on the outer at Port and has fallen out with Hinkley - only played last night because Boak withdrew late....Tarranto at this stage is higly unlikely and solely based on rumour from an unreliable Arsebook page.. .there are stronger rumours linking us to Matt Crouch  on whom I'm not keen hence why I didn't mention him as part of my dream result...we were also linked to Cunnington but {thankfully IMO) that ship has now sailed.. EDIT: The other blokes I mentioned -Crocker, Fogherty, Brodie & Roberts- because they'dll fill needs, are all good players/shown talent, shouldn't cost that much and aren't getting regular games at their current clubs...:shh :shh

The other stuff - apart from Bolton being traded and as I made pretty clear -was purely just my wishful thinking... :shh :shh  :shh
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 06:42:49 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2019, 04:32:58 PM »
Can 100% guarantee that Jack is playing next week and was filthy he didn’t play yesterday. He and Lynch are practising leading into space that avoids them getting in each other’s way. Exciting times ahead
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2019, 10:48:32 PM »
Damien Hardwick is about to have a nice headache

With Jack Riewoldt on the cusp of returning from his long-term knee injury, Damien Hardwick has some juggling to do in his forward line. Although the opposition on Saturday was well below the standard of what Richmond will face in coming weeks, its small forwards roared to life. Surrounding Tom Lynch and improving Mabior Chol, the mosquito fleet that characterised the Tigers' 2017 flag was red-hot. Five goals to Jason Castagana, three to Kane Lambert, two to Shai Bolton and Daniel Rioli and another clean and energetic performance from Sydney Stack (19 touches, one goal) gave Richmond a plethora of avenues to goal. Hardwick will have to shuffle his team to accommodate Riewoldt, and even if it takes time for he and Lynch to click (they've partnered just four times this season), the Tigers suddenly look supremely dangerous again inside their forward 50. - Michael Whiting

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-07-07/nine-things-we-learned-from-round-16

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2019, 07:59:19 AM »
Can 100% guarantee that Jack is playing next week and was filthy he didn’t play yesterday. He and Lynch are practising leading into space that avoids them getting in each other’s way. Exciting times ahead

Good to see someone has been watching training from behind the fence last week 👍

Online pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2019, 11:43:54 AM »
Not sure about Cerra.  Not sure what all the fuss is about in the same way as Jack Martin at GC
 Certainly wouldnt give up much for him

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2019, 01:02:08 PM »
Kelly and Coniglio both suffered injuries late yesterday’s game.

https://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-07-07/kelly-coniglio-injuries-compound-giants-form-slump
The club that keeps giving.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2019, 01:47:33 PM »
 Im feeling really confident about this game .
Unleash the tornado

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2019, 03:24:39 PM »
FMD I knew people would fail to comprehend "Dream Result" & "Disclaimer" ..... :shh

Dream result:

Aw what's a matter diddums,, did I name some of your favourite Dudley Shytetrucks  in the speculative outs?  :shh

[

For the umpteenth time -We've been into Cerra since he was drafted, well documented that he's homesick and is a mad Tiger(posted pictures of himself social media celebrating at the 2017 GF) , we met with SPP last year. ((YBB will back me up on this)..he's on the outer at Port and has fallen out with Hinkley - only played last night because Boak withdrew late....Tarranto at this stage is higly unlikely and solely based on rumour from an unreliable Arsebook page.. .there are stronger rumours linking us to Matt Crouch  on whom I'm not keen hence why I didn't mention him as part of my dream result...we were also linked to Cunnington but {thankfully IMO) that ship has now sailed.. EDIT: The other blokes I mentioned -Crocker, Fogherty, Brodie & Roberts- because they'dll fill needs, are all good players/shown talent, shouldn't cost that much and aren't getting regular games at their current clubs...:shh :shh

The other stuff - apart from Bolton being traded and as I made pretty clear -was purely just my wishful thinking... :shh :shh  :shh

Lonergan and Grigg  :help these guys are spuds...worse than those you mention as being trade or delist :lol Stop bringing yourself undone with this nonsense  :shh
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 06:43:35 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2019, 03:33:56 PM »
As rookie picks either of them would be an upgrade on Aarts and fill a far more pressing depth need - try again champ... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2019, 07:31:23 PM »
You broke Machine's golden rule - never suggest anything that doesn't involve Menadue being at the RFC......:shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2019, 10:19:24 PM »
Mick Warner on Talking Footy tonight said Jack is back this week and Nank will be back the following week.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2019, 10:30:59 PM »
You broke Machine's golden rule - never suggest anything that doesn't involve Menadue being at the RFC......:shh

:shh :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2019, 01:25:38 AM »

If Menadue goes the replacements need to be better. Those players mentioned are not and the fact they are mentioned as possible listed players is concerning. There are reasons why they are no longer on AFL lists :shh