Author Topic: Noah Cumberland [merged]  (Read 79222 times)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Noah Cumberland [merged]
« Reply #585 on: September 05, 2024, 10:06:50 AM »
I posted this on BF:

I'm in the 'needs a proper chance' boat, instead of being told to run around applying pressure (clearly not his game, he's a goal-sneak), or being subbed on with 35m left to go when we're dead in the water anyway, like it makes a damned difference.

Beguiles me that Dow has been on the list 5 years, was given (gifted) 17 games this year and FMD looks like we'll be retaining him for 2025.

Never once have I seen Dow take a game by the scruff and just stuffing win it or at least damage another team.

Cumberland on the other hand - I was there for the 2022 Brisbane game and the fact that he didn't pinch a single Brownlow vote for jagging 5 goals and single-handedly keeping us anywhere within reach for half a game of football is why that award is such utter stuffing trash.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #586 on: September 05, 2024, 02:22:22 PM »
Would hope our smalls get some new direction next year. Not a single dangerous forward among them at the moment apart from Bolts who is going.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #587 on: September 05, 2024, 02:27:12 PM »
Move him on has had his time.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #588 on: September 05, 2024, 03:00:15 PM »
Would hope our smalls get some new direction next year. Not a single dangerous forward among them at the moment apart from Bolts who is going.

Well there is but he's been told to concentrate on running laps up and down the field, giving off hand balls, laying tackles and spending more time humouring the sad cases who hang around training like bad smells instead of playing deep & kicking goals like the natural goal sneak he is.... :shh
« Last Edit: September 05, 2024, 03:38:06 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #589 on: September 05, 2024, 05:07:42 PM »
:shh :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"