Author Topic: Richmond is off to the Queensland hub on the Gold Coast  (Read 36230 times)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Re: Richmond is off to the Queensland hub on the Gold Coast
« Reply #300 on: May 20, 2021, 09:35:36 AM »
I too was suicidal reading that article
:lol :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #301 on: May 20, 2021, 11:17:46 AM »
What a drama queen.

Stuffs up and then guilts people into not being annoyed with her.

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #302 on: May 20, 2021, 11:25:05 AM »
I don't see the need to troll the x3 Premiership captains wife on here.  We should be better than that.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #303 on: May 20, 2021, 12:40:30 PM »
I would go as far as to say it’s trolling. More so people have a right to voice their frustrations that many people outside of the hub were and still are struggling in the wake of covid and she is throwing the suicidal word out there. Which if she is I’m sorry and I hope she finds the appropriate counselling to help quell those thoughts because her husband and kids need her in their life.

But if she’s just saying she’s suicidal and doesn’t follow up on therapy or any self care and wants to make people feel bad that they were rightfully peeed at her then she can FO because I have lost friends to suicide and it’s not a word people should throw around lightly .

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #304 on: May 20, 2021, 04:21:23 PM »
I'm not trolling.

I just think she's a drama queen for giving this crap to the HS. If you have mental health issues the best thing to do is get help - not sell yourself to a trashy paper.

I know we all need to be empathetic etc but being up there in a hub with your family is a heck of a lot worse than what some of us down here had to deal with. Let's not forget 800+ people died.

Just sounds to me like a media money grab + guilt trip to everyone who rightfully gave her an earful about her petulance.