Author Topic: Hardwick splits from wife  (Read 41162 times)

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Hardwick splits from wife
« Reply #150 on: January 31, 2021, 06:31:33 PM »
Dimma is yesterdays news. Everyones moved on. Journos just waiting for their next victim. Beautifully handled by RFC.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #151 on: February 01, 2021, 04:33:46 PM »
Buckley has been linked to 2 different women :shh

Online pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #152 on: February 01, 2021, 04:40:57 PM »
Pies turn to cop it for a while now before the press finds a new victim. 

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #153 on: February 01, 2021, 05:30:08 PM »
Reckon Yobbo might be turning his attention to Eddie’s response to today’s report on Collingwood’s history of racist behaviour
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #154 on: February 01, 2021, 05:42:17 PM »

Glad the media didn't track me when I was single...I would have been "linked" to many different women  ;)

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #155 on: February 02, 2021, 06:17:10 PM »

Glad the media didn't track me when I was single...I would have been "linked" to many different women  ;)
you player  ;)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #156 on: February 03, 2021, 10:53:04 AM »

Hot stuff comin through!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Hardwick and Cotchin's frosty relationship thawing (HeraldSun)
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2021, 08:51:46 PM »
Hardwick, Cotchin frosty relationship thawing

Rumoured tension between Damien Hardwick and Trent Cotchin is believed to be thawing for the sake of Tigers fans.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/rumoured-frosty-relationship-between-damien-hardwick-trent-cotchin-thawing/news-story/c10c2c100b352cf3e325534c1e3c81e0

Online Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2021, 11:45:39 PM »
The rumour is BS. Brooke is the one with the issue. Trent luvs Dimma like a 2nd Dad

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2021, 07:10:16 AM »
The rumour is BS. Brooke is the one with the issue. Trent luvs Dimma like a 2nd Dad

Do you have inside intel?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #160 on: February 07, 2021, 02:53:09 PM »

Trust me I know

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #161 on: February 07, 2021, 03:20:02 PM »

Trust me I know

Players have noticed a freshness with Dimma this year which is great news. Have been told his personal situation has not impacted the group at all :shh

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2021, 05:40:23 PM »
The latest hard hitting piece of journalism from Fionna Byrne is nothing more than re-hasing her already guessing.

Only new bit is "rumoured tensions...blah, blah, blsh". She then babbles on about what she's already "reported"

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
'This isn't about taking sides': Hardwick on marriage split (afl site)
« Reply #163 on: February 15, 2021, 02:24:20 PM »
'This isn't about taking sides': Hardwick on marriage split, moving forward

Damien Hardwick details how he addressed his players about his marriage breakdown

By Mitch Cleary
afl.com.au
15 February 2021

RICHMOND coach Damien Hardwick insists Tigers players will continue to support his ex-wife who has had a "significant" impact on the club's recent success.

Hardwick was forced to address his players on their return to training in January over his recent marriage break-up and new relationship with a member of the club's administration.

"My players are understanding of my situation of and where we're at," Hardwick told Melbourne radio station SEN on Monday.

"What I've also got to understand is that there's a lot of staff and players that are incredibly close to Danielle and my family.

"My entire family has been a massive part, and will continue to be a massive part, of the Richmond Football Club.

"Players and staff are close to Danielle and I'm glad they're supporting her. This isn't about taking sides, it's about making sure what's best for everyone."

Tigers vice-captain Jack Riewoldt said that Hardwick's personal situation wasn't going to impact the playing group after hearing from his coach on the first day of pre-season.

"The first day back I had to speak to the players about it," Hardwick said.

"That's something we do at the club and it's important we did so that we could get on with the business of preparing for round one.

"It's important the first time they saw me I spoke about it openly and honestly. That was the reality of the situation and until I did that we couldn't really move forward.

"We always speak about things that are distractions in our lives and distractions that bring about the demise of great teams.

"That's the reality of competition so I always had to continually deal with those distractions but it's the sides that deal with it best that come out on top.

"The players are supportive of both myself and Danielle, we've both had a significant impact on our footy club and it's important they continue to support both of us."

The Tigers issued a statement in January confirming "the club has no concerns with this (Hardwick's relationship) under club policy.

Hardwick's contract with Richmond expires at the end of 2021, with his management and club officials in early talks about a multi-year extension.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/549301/-this-isn-t-about-taking-sides-hardwick-on-marriage-split-moving-forward

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #164 on: February 16, 2021, 02:21:22 AM »
HARDWICK ADDRESSES NEW RELATIONSHIP'S IMPACT ON RICHMOND PLAYING GROUP

Nic Negrepontis
SEN
15 February 2021

Richmond coach Damien Hardwick has addressed his new relationship with a club staff member, following his split from wife Danielle, and the subsequent impact it has had on the playing group.

It was reported in January that the Richmond coach needed to have the new relationship ticked off by the club’s human resources department and that the circumstances could impact the playing group.

Speaking exclusively on SEN Breakfast, Hardwick said he addressed the circumstances on day one with the playing group in order to move on and focus on their premiership defence.

“The reality was the first day back I had to speak to the players about it. That’s something we do at the club and it’s important we did so to get on with the business of preparing for Round 1,” he said.

“We just finished a terrific pre-season camp, we always speak about things that are distractions in our lives and distractions and the demise of great teams, that’s the reality of competition.

“Sides will always continually deal with those distractions, but it’s the side that deals with them the best that comes out on top and we’re now fully focused on preparing for Round 1.

“My players are understanding of my situation and where we’re at, but what I’ve also got to understand is there’s a lot of staff and players that are incredibly close to Danielle and my family.

“The fact of the matter is my entire family has been a massive part and will continue to be a massive part of the Richmond Football Club and I’m glad they’re supporting her (Danielle).

“This isn’t about taking sides, it’s just about making sure what’s best for everyone.

“It was important that the first time they saw me, I spoke about it openly and honestly. That was the reality of the situation and until I did that we couldn’t really move forward.”

Hardwick hopes that his private life can now return to being private.

“These things happen in all walks of life and they’re not easy on anyone, but all we ask is for the respect for both myself and Danielle so we can move forward,” he said.

“I’m very much of the opinion that people’s private lives should be just that, private.

“I know sections of the media won’t treat it that way, but that’s how I’m treating it.

“Danielle and I's priority is our three beautiful kids … to finish the topic off really, it’s been a difficult time for everyone and it’s something I’m not comfortable speaking about.”

Hardwick added that the situation was not addressed or mentioned during the Queensland hub.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2021/02/14/hardwick-addresses-new-relationships-impact-on-richmond-playing-group/