Author Topic: Sam Banks [merged]  (Read 20841 times)

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Sam Banks [merged]
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2024, 07:39:14 PM »
Missed the game. Was he playing off the wing or half back?

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2024, 10:02:47 PM »
Thought he was good

But highlighted our fitness issues. Ran out of gas in the last qtr

Thought he looked great.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2024, 10:21:52 PM »
Most bruise free game of the year and he thrived. Just throwing up a different perspective here. As usual the nuffies will not like it.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2024, 02:28:50 PM »
Most bruise free game of the year and he thrived. Just throwing up a different perspective here. As usual the nuffies will not like it.

Loool that's because you want people to believe your narrative and don't see the player for what he is and his role.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2024, 04:08:33 PM »

Did you watch it? Honest question.

Shame we can't have 5 of each Cotchin, Voss, Archer etc.

Should be 26 hard nuts on every team.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2024, 06:24:54 PM »

Loool that's because you want people to believe your narrative and don't see the player for what he is and his role.
I don't need anyone to believe anything i say. I say what i see and i try to not just follow the obvious. you can either like it or lump it or not even read it.
That has never changed with me.

So lets see here. go onto any site and the knock is he does not like contact and has not played well under pressure.
Some of it quite severe criticism.

Was just pointing out it was a bruise free tackle free no pressure game and in that context id be careful about how high id rate his game. They can all look great in those games its under pressure where there is plenty of pressure that we need him to improve.

Great he thrived in a bruise free game but context please.