Author Topic: Left vs Right Political correctness [Split from Bolton thread]  (Read 10500 times)

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
It is well and truly stuffed, the political correctness shift in Australia over the last 10 years has been ridiculous

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
Re: Left vs Right Political correctness [Split from Bolton thread]
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 03:08:23 PM »
It is well and truly stuffed, the political correctness shift in Australia over the last 10 years has been ridiculous

Truth

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 05:07:31 PM »
We haven’t seen anything yet. We are at least 3 years behind the US and the ridiculousness coming from there. In terms of political correctness, wokism, identity politics, cancel culture, intersectionality and gender identity.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 06:45:30 PM »
Coming up on the Sky News Channel, it's 'Boomers Know Best'!

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2022, 02:46:03 PM »
Coming up on the Sky News Channel, it's 'Boomers Know Best'!

"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2022, 02:58:08 PM »
:shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2022, 03:01:33 PM »

Truth

All these movements including the feminist movement, the environmenral movement are all fake. Its just rent a crowd trying to valisate their existence on this earth by pretending to believe in things they know deep down are just diversions in their lives so they feel important. Its the look at me crowd, Im a good personl because I support causes whilst all of you pollute the planet. Hypocrites! They need to get their wins in life no natter how small fir their own self validation. Theyre selfish, aggressive, competitive they engage in behaviours that dont help anyone its a joke.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2022, 05:40:42 PM »

Truth

All these movements including the feminist movement, the environmenral movement are all fake. Its just rent a crowd trying to valisate their existence on this earth by pretending to believe in things they know deep down are just diversions in their lives so they feel important. Its the look at me crowd, Im a good personl because I support causes whilst all of you pollute the planet. Hypocrites! They need to get their wins in life no natter how small fir their own self validation. Theyre selfish, aggressive, competitive they engage in behaviours that dont help anyone its a joke.

Basically what JP says haha.

Adopting pseudo-moralistic causes so that they look better to their friends rather than addressing issues in their more personal purview.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2022, 06:20:08 PM »

Truth

Basically what JP says haha.

Adopting pseudo-moralistic causes so that they look better to their friends rather than addressing issues in their more personal purview.
Spot on!

You should read Freedom - the end of the human condition by Australian biologist Jeremy Griffith. He explains all this stuff.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2022, 06:28:30 PM »
Will take that on board and have a look Ramps

Edit: found a free download!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 07:02:39 PM by Andyy »

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2022, 07:24:17 AM »
Ooh yes and old mate comrade is about to make things a lot worse in this woke state.

I know this as fact that a very well known boys school where teachers were asked by the principal to teach students on this particular day about the 25 or so different genders. The teachers were so annoyed and they said how can we teach when we don’t even know all of them ourselves.

What makes it even more incredible was it was a very well known catholic boys school, not that I think it makes a difference anymore as they are just as bad.

My own experience was completing my masters with kids I’d 10 plus years younger. On one of my final subjects I was told by my lecturer who was younger than me, and I quote. “You will receive extra marks if you elaborate on the gender of the case study couple and include First Nations as that close to
my heart. If you think this is normal, well this was a finance subject  so wtf does that have to do with anything. So can you imagine what they are teaching kids in other courses or junior schools. 

We are truly stuffed with  this woke garbage, initiated by a bunch of people who are the biggest hypocrites themselves.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2022, 09:19:21 AM »
Ooh yes and old mate comrade is about to make things a lot worse in this woke state.

I know this as fact that a very well known boys school where teachers were asked by the principal to teach students on this particular day about the 25 or so different genders. The teachers were so annoyed and they said how can we teach when we don’t even know all of them ourselves.

What makes it even more incredible was it was a very well known catholic boys school, not that I think it makes a difference anymore as they are just as bad.

My own experience was completing my masters with kids I’d 10 plus years younger. On one of my final subjects I was told by my lecturer who was younger than me, and I quote. “You will receive extra marks if you elaborate on the gender of the case study couple and include First Nations as that close to
my heart.
If you think this is normal, well this was a finance subject  so wtf does that have to do with anything. So can you imagine what they are teaching kids in other courses or junior schools. 

We are truly stuffed with  this woke garbage, initiated by a bunch of people who are the biggest hypocrites themselves.

Dear me. What would the unit chair say if you complained to them?

I'd just tack a sentence on - 'these people were gay Aboriginals too.' and see if she coughs up extra points lol.

Anywho I've had to block a few peeps lately over this trans people competing in pro sports farce.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2022, 09:40:23 PM »

my heart.
If you think this is normal, well this was a finance subject  so wtf does that have to do with anything. So can you imagine what they are teaching kids in other courses or junior schools. 

I'd just tack a sentence on - 'these people were gay Aboriginals too.' and see if she coughs up extra points lol.

Anywho I've had to block a few peeps lately over this trans people competing in pro sports farce.

I didn’t just tack a sentence on mate, I went the full Monty on this and it ended up being my highest grade in the whole course. It makes it even more laughable as it shows how kids are judged in uni these days. I hate to say it, but the future is dim as they are throwing out degrees.

I never really believed it was this intense until this point.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2022, 11:52:41 PM »

my heart.

I didn’t just tack a sentence on mate, I went the full Monty on this and it ended up being my highest grade in the whole course. It makes it even more laughable as it shows how kids are judged in uni these days. I hate to say it, but the future is dim as they are throwing out degrees.

I never really believed it was this intense until this point.

I'm glad I graduated 12 years ago and am too scared to go back for anything further haha

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2022, 12:01:34 PM »
Graduate, degrees etc
Go back far further fellas!!
My at the time 6yo daughter came home from school telling me what the “yes vote” stood for on same sex marriage and that the teacher was wearing the badge and that it was the way I should vote.

Not a month later, same daughter comes home and tells me it’s ok if she loves boys or girls when she’s older, and that it’s ok if she thinks she’s a little boy …

WTF!!!!

I’m having to explain to a 6yo that she’s a perfectly healthy little girl ..

The system is stuffed