Author Topic: Did Cotchin and Riewoldt make the right call to play on? [merged]  (Read 4656 times)

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Coming from a bloke who only values his own self inflated opinion and constantly  insults and  argues with almost every one , doesn’t contradict my opinion .
An example is that you argued that Bolton should  play in the forward line now agues only genuine forwards should play in the forward line, a bit each way.
Back to getting the last word  I see, waiting until others have posted and going through them all and having a crack
Lol the post above son. you have a problem with what i say then stick to what has been said and DEBATE.But no that won't do because you know im freakin right right.

What part of that quote do you have a problem with. I have no idea because all you did is fly off the handle like a tem yr old having a tantrum.

I asked about JR and TC what similar  younger blokes are they mentoring and yes it was obvious i was talking about in the seniors.

So what young inside mids is Cotch mentoring or what young genuine key forward is JR mentoring in the seniors?
Cmon the answer is easy just be honest and show some balls.

Next question what young big inside mids have we played what young kpf"s have we played? I said we have hardly seen fit to draft either type apart from the odd one. What part of that is wrong or you disagree with. But no you go off on an abusive tirade and now wonder why you cop it back. Just unbelievable.

Mate all i want from you is to be honest and tell me what part of that post was wrong and set you off on a nasty tirade.Grow a pair son and be honest.

Bud you totally ignored what was written and went on a nasty tirade. It makes me laugh that you now feel aggreived.Yep against my better judgement instead of ignoring the nasty narrow minded  imbecile that you show yourself to be im giving you air.

Broadsword

That was a tirade of tirades.

Oh we're from Tiradeland,
A fighting fury we're from Tiradeland ...

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
You know the dynasty is well and truly over when supporters go back to fighting each other

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
You know the dynasty is well and truly over when supporters go back to fighting each other

You make assumption that all here are supporters. I would argue not.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Talking about fake supporters, wouldnt be surprised if WAT came back soon

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame

True that haha

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!

Talking about fake supporters, wouldnt be surprised if WAT came back soon

Don’t say that
Would be disastrous

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Pretty sure he’s busy at the club. Was snapped up as kicking coach over the pre-season
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
 :lol

Would make sense given our skills this year...

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
Yep - Nah , you’re not my bud or my mate ,with mates or buds like you Richmond FC doesn’t need enemies,  you’re never happier than when we are losing  so you can dump the vitriolic criticism of our players one by one with the exception of a few that you deem to be OK players. I have to agree with a lot of other your no supporter of Richmond of RFC and in fact go missing when we win a few , i suspect you’re a Collingwood Troll.
Yep no thinks more highly of you and posts and I think your a psychopathic narcissist who hasn’t the intelligence to accept other people may be entitled to a different opinion that yours

Broadsword

Discuss.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Harsh Cam. I l don’t mind what Claw brings to the table. A different cat like the doc who disappeared like a fart in the wind :shh

Anyone who posts on here regularly loves the club.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
Maybe, but you can express your opinion with respect and even if I don’t need to agree with you can except you are entitled to your opinion without the abuse and believe even if you are right doesn’t mean you can be rude to those who are wrong in our eyes

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
Agree with 80% of what Cam says

One thing I’ve learnt over the years

If someone disagrees with Claw, they are wrong

Never seen him show respect or back down

Stereotypical narcissist

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
You can see why Richmond kept their veterans around (SEN)
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2023, 12:35:00 AM »
You can see why Richmond kept their veterans around

Lachlan Geleit
SEN
15 May 2023

Many questioned Richmond’s decision to keep the likes of Trent Cotchin and Jack Riewoldt around in 2023 once the Tigers got off to a poor start, but Friday night showed that the experienced duo still have it.

Combining for five goals, the duo along with 31-year-old Dustin Martin were the difference against an undermanned Geelong side.

While Cotchin and Riewoldt in particular aren’t the players they once were, their football smarts and nous are still at a level where they can be genuine contributors.

Even though it’s likely that 2023 is the final season for the duo, it looks like Richmond made the right call to finish on their own terms.

Just think about how invaluable their presence would be for the club’s glut of youngsters.

Richmond will be better off going forward for having the pair play on this campaign.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2023/05/14/the-big-talking-points-and-questions-out-of-round-9/