Author Topic: Did Cotchin and Riewoldt make the right call to play on? [merged]  (Read 5595 times)

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Yep - Nah , you’re not my bud or my mate ,with mates or buds like you Richmond FC doesn’t need enemies,  you’re never happier than when we are losing  so you can dump the vitriolic criticism of our players one by one with the exception of a few that you deem to be OK players. I have to agree with a lot of other your no supporter of Richmond of RFC and in fact go missing when we win a few , i suspect you’re a Collingwood Troll.
Yep no thinks more highly of you and posts and I think your a psychopathic narcissist who hasn’t the intelligence to accept other people may be entitled to a different opinion that yours

Ah so now you speak for the club as well lol.
The last time i looked ive been highly critical of YOUR  players win lose or draw. I say your players because of the carry on. Some of us are smart enough to know winning does not mean players have had good games.
Geez Psychopathic narcissist ive gotta say im honoured thanks. :snidegrin.
Nope to the last point. Your butt hurt not because i question your right to your opinion, nope ive never done anything but defend peoples right to that, Nope  it's  because i disagree with your fruit loop thoughts on things.

Boy i sometimes wish i was a Collingwood troll how good to string along feral nuffies like you biting and bitching and crying about bad old claw. Fact is i dont need to be anything other than the tiger supporter iam to get the same reactions from nuffies like you..

Sorry to be so harsh but thems the facts BUD.

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Did Cotchin and Riewoldt make the right call to play on? [merged]
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2023, 06:29:28 PM »
Lol , maybe you been locked away for the month for I would hate to guess why or just having a snipe when you think someone is not looking , behaviour of  psycho narcissist  who only values their own opinion to me.
I think a lot on here would be grateful if you did admit you are really a Collingwood  supporter as your constant negative criticism of the players and club you profess to support!
Friends of Richmond like you ,who needs enemies