Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2024  (Read 13963 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Non-Richmond games 2024
« Reply #270 on: September 14, 2024, 12:22:25 AM »
As much as I hate Portingwood, good to see the smug Hawks knocked off their perch & lmao @ Sicily the flog...... :shh

Getting trolled by Hinkley no less  :lol

....and Hodgey sooking up over it in the commentary box.....  :nopity

Hinkley gave as good as he got.  :clapping :clapping

i thought it was brilliant myself. Sicily and then Mitchell in the presser sooked it up big time.

Sicily will have plenty of time on his hands to watch the last minute miss that cost them the game.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2024, 09:38:51 AM »
So let me get this right

Ginnivan can troll on social media, disrespect whoever he likes and it's all a bit of fun and the media love it

Hinkley after a win that the majority said Port wouldn't get; gives Ginnivan some of his own back and the media say "oh Kenny shouldn't do that"

Then Sam Mitchell comes out in his presser and says (and I'm paraphrasing here) a very young player made a social media post and a much older man who should know better has a go at him and our captain stepped in and told the older bloke off. Sam also threw in the Hawthorn footy club would never do that blahh, blah.. and Sam reckons what Hinkley did was unacceptable

Talk about hypocrisy

Sam, you condone what Ginnivan does, you've even said you love it so rather than taking the almighty moral
 High ground why don't you take some responsibility for you and your club's involvement. Yes Ginnivan is young but he isn't a 12 year old. If he going to dish it out, then he has to expect stuff coming back the other way

TBBH, Sam Mitchell came across in his presser as a sook, a petulant child like Ginnivan.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #272 on: September 14, 2024, 10:20:25 AM »
Yup massive sook in his presser.

You gotta laugh at the whole picture he is trying to paint of hawthorn being an above that sort of behaviour. His players are known for it and that’s why they’ve quickly become very unlikeable. Not to mention the things Sam Mitchell himself used to do in his playing days, anyone remember him making an injecting gesture to the bombers players when the hawks were up 40 in the last quarter? Pretty sure he was 30+ when he did it too, or is that still considered the acts of a young kid…..

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #273 on: September 14, 2024, 11:48:04 AM »
And then ontop of Hodge which Dio already mentioned, Jordan Lewis was also sooking about it on commentary  :lol

Not a very happy team at Hawthorn last night.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #274 on: September 14, 2024, 04:36:17 PM »
It all adds to the theatre.

I like it.

Especially Hinkley dishing it out lmao.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #275 on: September 14, 2024, 04:51:58 PM »
So let me get this right

Ginnivan can troll on social media, disrespect whoever he likes and it's all a bit of fun and the media love it

Hinkley after a win that the majority said Port wouldn't get; gives Ginnivan some of his own back and the media say "oh Kenny shouldn't do that"

Then Sam Mitchell comes out in his presser and says (and I'm paraphrasing here) a very young player made a social media post and a much older man who should know better has a go at him and our captain stepped in and told the older bloke off. Sam also threw in the Hawthorn footy club would never do that blahh, blah.. and Sam reckons what Hinkley did was unacceptable

Talk about hypocrisy

Sam, you condone what Ginnivan does, you've even said you love it so rather than taking the almighty moral
 High ground why don't you take some responsibility for you and your club's involvement. Yes Ginnivan is young but he isn't a 12 year old. If he going to dish it out, then he has to expect stuff coming back the other way

TBBH, Sam Mitchell came across in his presser as a sook, a petulant child like Ginnivan.

Pickers on radio this morning kinda called out the hawks for just this. Blobbo also.

the rest of them fmd are they kidding themselves.

absololutely brilliant. A part of me hopes they win the thing now.  :lol
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #276 on: September 14, 2024, 05:15:43 PM »
Lethal's even had a crack at Kenny.....lmao he really has ruffled all the Hawks feathers - young and old....just need Bloody Jeff to weigh in now... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #277 on: September 14, 2024, 05:31:45 PM »
Lethal's even had a crack at Kenny.....lmao he really has ruffled all the Hawks feathers - young and old....just need Bloody Jeff to weigh in now... :shh

He has on twitter via potting Caro, who called out Ginnivan's theatrics and suggested it cost them the game
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #278 on: September 14, 2024, 06:06:16 PM »
Yup massive sook in his presser.

You gotta laugh at the whole picture he is trying to paint of hawthorn being an above that sort of behaviour. His players are known for it and that’s why they’ve quickly become very unlikeable. Not to mention the things Sam Mitchell himself used to do in his playing days, anyone remember him making an injecting gesture to the bombers players when the hawks were up 40 in the last quarter? Pretty sure he was 30+ when he did it too, or is that still considered the acts of a young kid…..

Hawthorn would boast about being "the unsocialable Hawks" too. The sooks love to dish it out but they can't take it  :nopity.

Perhaps they should focus instead on the 3 set shots they missed in the last 5 mins of the game last night including the poster by their captain. 
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #279 on: September 14, 2024, 07:28:52 PM »
Haha Adam Kingsley Maiden fan #CarnGiants :clapping
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #280 on: September 14, 2024, 08:17:20 PM »
Umps keeping Brisbane in this with some suspect calls

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #281 on: September 14, 2024, 08:19:25 PM »
Great welcome to country before the GWS Lions game

I have reluctantly accepted that virtual signalling is here to stay but using it as a basis for political activism speeches is so dividing and is no wonder how the far right is progressing

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #282 on: September 14, 2024, 09:11:28 PM »
Great welcome to country before the GWS Lions game

I have reluctantly accepted that virtual signalling is here to stay but using it as a basis for political activism speeches is so dividing and is no wonder how the far right is progressing

They're up to 250,000 years now...they'll be walking with the dinosaurs next..... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #283 on: September 14, 2024, 10:34:20 PM »
Now that was a Giant choke.... be tempted to delist Daniels on the spot - the dumb 50 and then that idiotic advantage was the turning point that ultimately cost 'em the game....though the ridiculous deliberate against Taylor certainly didn't help...  :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #284 on: September 14, 2024, 10:41:28 PM »
Now that was a Giant choke.... be tempted to delist Daniels on the spot - the dumb 50 and then that idiotic advantage was the turning point that ultimately cost 'em the game....though the ridiculous deliberate against Taylor certainly didn't help...  :shh

Super clutch goals by Daniher though.

Was hoping for a Sydney derby grand final but as long as brissy beat Geelong next week then I’m not fussed.