Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2024  (Read 13964 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Non-Richmond games 2024
« Reply #285 on: September 14, 2024, 10:45:41 PM »
"Where BC means before Cook" lol. Bloke had a sense of humour and got a laugh from the crowd. Reckon the "250,000" exaggeration was a wind up too. Of course, the triggered are gonna be triggered once again. Talk about being woke! :shh

Anyway on the footy which is what this thread is for, GWS choked again. That's twice in 7 days. 44 pts up in the 3rd qtr of a final and losing is Colliwobble level choke. The Giants tried to save the game way too early and threw it away just like they did against the Swans. The Lions better not waste this escape job and roll over next week gifting Geelong a GF.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #286 on: September 14, 2024, 10:51:53 PM »
I liked how the idiot defended the welcome to country from the terrible accusations of make believe from the awful white man

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #287 on: September 14, 2024, 10:53:46 PM »
:shh :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #288 on: September 14, 2024, 11:01:32 PM »

Anyway on the footy which is what this thread is for,

And that is the crux of the issue, it should just be about the footy but the AFL administration has turned itself into a virtual signalling political activist party.

Unfortunately now it is never just about the footy

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #289 on: September 14, 2024, 11:08:32 PM »
"Where BC means before Cook" lol. Bloke had a sense of humour and got a laugh from the crowd. Reckon the "250,000" exaggeration was a wind up too. Of course, the triggered are gonna be triggered once again. Talk about being woke! :shh

I reckon he was deadly serious

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #290 on: September 14, 2024, 11:18:06 PM »

Anyway on the footy which is what this thread is for,

And that is the crux of the issue, it should just be about the footy but the AFL administration has turned itself into a virtual signalling political activist party.

Unfortunately now it is never just about the footy
Yet you lot have brought politics into football threads for the second week in a row. Last week it was being triggered over Albanese wearing a Hawks scarf despite him being Hawthorn member for decades according to Jeff Kennett. This week it's being triggered over a bloke who added some humour to Welcome to Country. The wokeness from those who try to claim they are anti-woke is hilarious :lol.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #291 on: September 14, 2024, 11:22:45 PM »

250,000 BC where BC means Before Cook was some good old fashion Aussie humour. He got a laugh. Seriously, are you genuinely offended by that?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #292 on: September 14, 2024, 11:30:52 PM »
Yeah nice try coming from the biggest.

Gaybo is a try hard. I wouldn't be surprised if he has memberships to all clubs given I've seen him in a few colours.

As for that welcome rubbish.

If you don't like it don't pay attention.  Haven't watched that crap in years. I even make a point of talking at the footy when they are crapping on trying to make "jokes"
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #293 on: September 15, 2024, 08:52:53 AM »
Now that was a Giant choke.... be tempted to delist Daniels on the spot - the dumb 50 and then that idiotic advantage was the turning point that ultimately cost 'em the game....though the ridiculous deliberate against Taylor certainly didn't help...  :shh

I thought the 2 Tom Greene handballs to open space, to no one in particular were incredibly costly. Needed to handball down and create a stoppage. Lions swooped on those and at least 1 resulted directly in one of Daniher's goals.

The Lachie Keefe miss probably cost them game too. 25 metres out and he never looked like kicking it
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #294 on: September 15, 2024, 10:58:19 AM »
Gotta hope Swans win it now. Hate the other 3 more.

Terrible finals series by the giants. Choke choke choke

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #295 on: September 15, 2024, 10:58:56 AM »
Now that was a Giant choke.... be tempted to delist Daniels on the spot - the dumb 50 and then that idiotic advantage was the turning point that ultimately cost 'em the game....though the ridiculous deliberate against Taylor certainly didn't help...  :shh

I thought the 2 Tom Greene handballs to open space, to no one in particular were incredibly costly. Needed to handball down and create a stoppage. Lions swooped on those and at least 1 resulted directly in one of Daniher's goals.

The Lachie Keefe miss probably cost them game too. 25 metres out and he never looked like kicking it

He's one of the worst set shots I've seen all year

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #296 on: September 15, 2024, 01:58:39 PM »

250,000 BC where BC means Before Cook was some good old fashion Aussie humour. He got a laugh. Seriously, are you genuinely offended by that?

Meanwhile mundane factual statements like "men cannot be women" offend the likes of you, so maybe sit this one out comrade.... :shh
« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 02:22:02 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #297 on: September 15, 2024, 02:05:21 PM »

Indeed but those two brain explosions by Daniels virtually one after the other that cost them two goals - one for and one against- was the catalyst IMO... :shh

Interestingly with this and the infamous '22 EF - that's twice now in finals that the Bears under Fagan have disproven  Dermie's "First side to 100 points always wins" rule.... :shh :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Gigantor

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #298 on: September 15, 2024, 02:47:32 PM »
Two teams that have rarely bottomed in the last 20 years Geelong and Swans have made it to at least a preliminary final.
We once said we will learn from what they do and add our bit  to it also to ensure we are always there abouts and competitive, but alas we learned nothing or did nothing to ensure this .

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #299 on: September 15, 2024, 03:00:59 PM »

Meanwhile mundane factual statements like "men cannot be women" offend the likes of you, so maybe sit this one out comrade.... :shh
LMAO! WTF! Making up crap now are we including what you posted originally pre-edit  :wallywink. No surprise though you once again are caught parroting what the faux outraged morons in the media spoon fed you today :shh.