Author Topic: Carl Peterson  (Read 22405 times)

Tigermonk

Re: carl peterson
« Reply #225 on: April 03, 2010, 07:54:06 PM »
Just proves mate that Raines wouldnot play for the club like a few others & was there for the money & a new home
They can all play footy, They just got to wanna play for the club & do the hard work

jackstar is back again

« Reply #226 on: April 03, 2010, 09:42:39 PM »
Just proves mate that Raines wouldnot play for the club like a few others & was there for the money & a new home
They can all play footy, They just got to wanna play for the club & do the hard work

Can tell you Raines wanted to play at Richmond, but felt shafted, Thus moved on.
Has no gripes

Ramps

« Reply #227 on: April 03, 2010, 10:02:08 PM »
shafted by whom- Hardwick?

Not Hardwicks fault, If Raines wanted to play for RFC he would have stuck around and seen how he went under HArdwicks coaching!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #228 on: April 03, 2010, 10:14:23 PM »
Exactly right Ramps.

It was obvious he wasn't getting a game under Wallet and then Rawlings and most likely he was more than happy to go up for trade and try his luck elsewhere. Sounds like a distinct case of personal agenda to me rather than getting shafted.

Offline 3121

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #229 on: April 03, 2010, 11:50:33 PM »
problem RFC has we have kept wackos like McMahon and Edwards and let Raines go :banghead :banghead

I'm new on here and some of the stuff I read here is brillaint and there are some very knowledgable posters, then I come across the jackstar who is back again. 

Can someone tell me if this poster was gone and has come back again?  If he was gone he should have stayed away.

Jackstar, is that the way you would of run the bunsiness down at Punt Road?  Delisting contracted players and paying them a healthy figure?  Very bad management.

McMahon is finshed no doubt and no one would have touched him on the trade table & Edwards is now at the croassroads but mate think about it as if it was your business.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #230 on: April 03, 2010, 11:58:00 PM »
Take Note.
The RFC is paying 75% of Jay Schulzs match payments for 2010.
Who did sign the 3 year contract at the start of 2008 ???
and you will find that 2010 of his deal was the biggest $$$$$$$$$$$$
Now thats BAD BUSINESS

Offline 3121

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #231 on: April 04, 2010, 12:14:38 AM »
Now thats BAD BUSINESS

Well it's better than getting nothing for a player, afterall we may have picked a player who wanted to come back to Melbourne who may be with us for a while (Farmer).

Clubs will sometimes take one step back to take two steps forward.

Remember your arguement, you wanted to delist McMahon & Edwards, now that would of been 3 contracted players being paid out and not playing for us, and you are telling me it's bad business.  You are going around in circles.

« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2010, 02:04:25 AM »

I'm new on here and some of the stuff I read here is brillaint and there are some very knowledgable posters, then I come across the jackstar who is back again. 

Can someone tell me if this poster was gone and has come back again?  If he was gone he should have stayed away.

Jackstar is about due for another dummy spit and self enforced absence.

He is OK though (just ask him)

:-)

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2010, 03:19:54 AM »
Yep. forget about Buchanan broken thumb did we ?? ::) ::) ::)

Hadn't seen he was listed with a broken thumb and assumed he was dropped.
Another mediocre footballer just the same.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #234 on: April 04, 2010, 07:39:23 AM »
Now thats BAD BUSINESS

Well it's better than getting nothing for a player, afterall we may have picked a player who wanted to come back to Melbourne who may be with us for a while (Farmer).

Clubs will sometimes take one step back to take two steps forward.

Remember your arguement, you wanted to delist McMahon & Edwards, now that would of been 3 contracted players being paid out and not playing for us, and you are telling me it's bad business.  You are going around in circles.

talk about getting totally pwned - well done 3121, see right through him.

It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

jackstar is back again

« Reply #235 on: April 04, 2010, 07:40:31 AM »
Yep. forget about Buchanan broken thumb did we ?? ::) ::) ::)

Hadn't seen he was listed with a broken thumb and assumed he was dropped.
Another mediocre footballer just the same.

If you watched the game, he broke it going for a ball on the boundary line

jackstar is back again

« Reply #236 on: April 04, 2010, 07:41:34 AM »

Jackstar is about due for another dummy spit and self enforced absence.

He is OK though (just ask him)

:-)

Its very close actually. LOL
I am okay  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #237 on: April 17, 2010, 10:38:37 PM »
Quartermain tonight in the last quarter comes out with the "how did Richmond let Peterson go" line  ::). "I know he had discipline problems and he's more mature now but we know of the superior (player) development at Hawthorn."

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #238 on: April 17, 2010, 11:11:55 PM »
Quartermain tonight in the last quarter comes out with the "how did Richmond let Peterson go" line  ::). "I know he had discipline problems and he's more mature now but we know of the superior (player) development at Hawthorn."

And the fact he spent 2 years back in country/state leagues working his arse off to get another chance.  Not like we've got rid of him and instantly picked up by the Dawks. :stupid

EAT EM ALIVE!

TigerTimeII

« Reply #239 on: April 17, 2010, 11:15:14 PM »
hey quartermaine , what was the score tonite lol