Author Topic: Plough says he's going to play the kids  (Read 5603 times)

Offline The Glove

• Future Richmond star
Re: Plough says he's going to play the kids
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2007, 06:39:47 PM »
 In 7 of his last 9 games he has kept Hall (twice), Tredrea, Neitz, Darcy, Tarrant  and Whitnall to a total of 6 goals.

Lynch got three against GAS and one against Polak in the second - so that is 9 goals in 8 games.

So while respecting Harry's reasoning in relation to Gaspar's nouse with the the ball in his hands, the other part of his argument carries little weight.

I also disagree with Harry on his value to the team because I dont want Luke Mcguane or Kel Moore Zac Dawsoned at this stage but agree that they and Will T ideally should take over sooner rather than later.

As to your points Uncanny X man, (you're not Bwian are you?), my inclinations fortunately or unfortunately are not as you described and you should not concern yourself about me being offended as you will see in my posts that no offence has ever been taken.

All hail the GAS man ;D

NO ONE EVER SAID WE WANT TO DAWSON MOORE OR MGUANE, STICK TO THE TOPIC ! all we have said is gas has no space in our team. and until thursty is ready, polak and joel can cover key posts. if riewolt comes in and performs, we will have jack and cleve up fwd, jay and richo(possibly KK also) we also may switch richo , jay and kk in defence at times to fill holes, we dont need gaspar
and who the f is bwian

90% of teh players u mentioned above were either a/ injured when gas played on them, or unfit and distracted by outside means.

face facts gas is a hack

You crack me up, I can see you having excuses for everything  but this is  a classic the "above were either a/ injured when gas played on them, or unfit and distracted by outside means"  Absolutely hilarious.

Facts are facts and you cant wish them away no matter how much you try.

BTW have you read the rest of your post?  Are you aware that Bowden and Polak and Mcguane played down back on Saturday and Gaspar was still required to pick up Lynch.

Doesn't it make sense to have Polak and Bowden off half back to provide making strength and rebound.

Mighty tiges has it right in his post and the RFC know the strength of their KPPs.  Richo and KK in defence   :lol :rollin= god give me strength, and even then it doesn't help unless you are saying Richo or KK will be our main stopper.  Oh gee my sides are still sore from that suggestion - where do you find these gems.

Bwian is Brian Mannix former lead singer of Uncanny X Men.

PS Gaspar has never been beaten legitimately by an opponent because he was either a/ injured when he played on them, or unfit and distracted by outside means    :lol
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 07:08:39 PM by The Glove »

Moi

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2007, 07:28:21 PM »
I was scared to bring this up for fear of it not going down too well lol, but bugger it, congratulations Gas and Sara on the arrival of Chloe Jane and Ella Rose on 26 April.  Seems the appropriate thread, although a bit young and gender deficient for Plough to play

Now X, you're a dad of 4 girls - so deserving  :rollin

Be nice to Gas for a week at least so he can celebrate his nice work lol :thumbsup

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2007, 07:30:44 PM »
I was scared to bring this up for fear of it not going down too well lol, but bugger it, congratulations Gas and Sara on the arrival of Chloe Jane and Ella Rose on 26 April.  Seems the appropriate thread, although a bit young and gender deficient for Plough to play

Be nice to Gas for a week at least so he can celebrate his nice work lol :thumbsup

Nice but can they play footy?

:birthday to Chloe and Ella

Offline The Glove

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2007, 07:42:28 PM »
Congrats to Darren and Sara.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2007, 08:11:06 PM »

i wouldnt trade any of my angels for any son. my 4 daughters are my life

on that , yes congrats to the gaspars, i would have had twins(another girl) but one didnt make it , thats life, but im still blessed with 4.

so gas and i have daughters, thats one thing in common

another thing we should have in common is that we both should not be playing footy 4 teh tigers, we are not good enough

Offline The Glove

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2007, 08:26:39 PM »
X man, another thing you have in common with Gas is that collectively you have played 220 odd AFL games, won two all australians and a best and fairest, fair effort you two!

Moi

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2007, 08:32:41 PM »
X man, another thing you have in common with Gas is that collectively you have played 220 odd AFL games, won two all australians and a best and fairest, fair effort you two!
Can't argue with that hahaha  :rollin
You're a legend, X lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2007, 09:46:13 PM »
Congrats to Gas and Sara  :clapping. Hope mum and twins are doing well.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2007, 09:25:02 PM »
Congrats to Gas and Sara  :clapping

Thank god they have proper names and not names like Apple and Peaches  :lol
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!