Author Topic: Tigers look at Miller's position - Caro  (Read 18520 times)

letsgetiton!

Re: Tigers look at Miller's position - Caro
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2007, 04:15:22 PM »
word around teh traps is that all the players esp teh young ones have lost faith in terry and just dont respect hijm at all, its teh bulldogs saga all over again. one would have thought terry woudl have learned from his mistakes at the doggies but seems like history is about to repeat itself this yr

stay tuned

this is what I was afraid of, if hes lost the youngsters hes in big big trouble.

terry is in trouble then cos he has

and its not half obv, when a team capitulates like we have , its cos the coach has lost the players.  imagine the current geelong team was playing us when spud was coaching we woudl have lost by the same margin. when spud lost the players we became non competitive and its happening all over again

Ramps

« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2007, 04:17:14 PM »
how can someone go from youngsters writing on surveys that they want more time to the coach to what is being rumoured at the moment...i dont get it how it could happen so quick and the reasons for it.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2007, 04:20:52 PM »
how can someone go from youngsters writing on surveys that they want more time to the coach to what is being rumoured at the moment...i dont get it how it could happen so quick and the reasons for it.

in that survey, it was discovered that the players esp the young ones wanted terry to be closer to them, spend more time with them hands on, but he is too busy doing all his other poo. now when the group actually gave terry input and said we are not happy, cos you dont spend anough time with us coaching us, one would have thought terry would have woken up , but he hasnt.

its time to go..............terry

ps miller must go too

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2007, 05:00:44 PM »
this is what I was afraid of, if hes lost the youngsters hes in big big trouble.
and you're using X and  perhaps Jack as the sources????

Come on ramps, don't fall for the lines they're spinning

Ramps

« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2007, 05:04:28 PM »
I can only comment on what gets posted GB. The rumour is Wallace has lost the players. Im not in any position to know if its true or not, but I wanted to pose the question about the output of players at RFC and Coburg and the disparity that seems to be there. I listened to the game today, the boys who supposedly arent happy seemed to be right in the middle of it, trying to create and be a part of victory. Anyway...we will all know in time whether these rumours are true or not. For mine, I just want us to do better coz whats happening at the moment is unacceptable.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2007, 05:06:57 PM »
and you're using X and  perhaps Jack as the sources????

Come on ramps, don't fall for the lines they're spinning

i never said jack was my source.
i have never met jack, yes we communicate at times but he is not behind what i say so lay off his back gorgon  bennett

look at the boys performance and body language and use ur head. its not hard to notice when a coach has lost the players and lost the plot and terry fits it perfectly.

i personally know an uncle of one of our players who i will not mention and can tell you now that the players have had enough of terry, not every player, but 90% of the players!

and the way they are non performing is proof of this

Offline harry bosch

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2007, 05:09:00 PM »
we have the worst list in the comp , that is why we are stuffed

if tw had lost the players we woule be losing by 157 every week..

it all comes back to recruiting...

letsgetiton!

« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2007, 05:13:57 PM »

our list is not as bad as ppl think
yes we are down on some players but we have quality kids in our team that arre better than what we are seeing
i dont buy this bs that we have a poor list. in the end you have 22 v 22 on the park and if all 22 put in you at least get a spirited effort.  and we have drafted very skillfull young kids, all rated very well in their draft analysis, but we rarel see these kids show what they are made of because they are not being played in their rightful positions and are being allowed to play their natural game. they have to put up with terrys bs plan which no one seems to kno wwhat it is.
and dont say its a run and carry game plan because we dont play that way but gees, coburg sure do. maybe andy collins should take over from terry because he sure knows how to get a young list to play(coburg are teh youngest vfl side iirc)

Ramps

« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2007, 05:18:51 PM »
Andy Collins seems to be doing a sensational job at the moment with the kids. What I liked today was the response in particular from our young kids when Casey came back at them. 3 of our young guys linked up to see JR goal and basically finish the game.

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2007, 05:21:13 PM »
i have never met jack, yes we communicate at times but he is not behind what i say so lay off his back gorgon  bennett

I never said Jack was your source, either, and I don't assume he is behind what you say. Quite obviously I was saying that you, and perhaps jack, were the sources ramps was using.

How can you debate an issue with someone who cannot comprehend the point you are making?

This time I can rightly assume you meant to call me "gorgon". Once may be an accident, but not twice. I have given the serpents their instructions ..."stay tuned"

« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 05:37:04 PM by Gordon Bennett »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2007, 06:01:09 PM »

Exactly HB. We are paying for past mistakes especially 5-9 years ago.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Life goes on

« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2007, 06:35:13 PM »
And the mistakes for the past 2 years as well MT ::)
Good example is that the players wanted less meetings this year and more of Terry coaching.This is fact, not rumour, not here say, just facts.
Can tell you players arent happy with a few things..
Hey but not bagging plough.When hasnt got a job he will soon learn by his mistakes.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2007, 07:14:54 PM »

I never said Jack was your source, either, and I don't assume he is behind what you say. Quite obviously I was saying that you, and perhaps jack, were the sources ramps was using.

How can you debate an issue with someone who cannot comprehend the point you are making?

This time I can rightly assume you meant to call me "gorgon". Once may be an accident, but not twice. I have given the serpents their instructions ..."stay tuned"

everyone on this forum knows im the worst typist ever!
i contually tyoe teh instead of the and continually make spelling errors , not cos i cant spell, i just canttype properly

if you get upset cos i typed gorgon instead of gorden for the 2nd time, i suggest you get a box of kleenex and toughen up you sook!

letsgetiton!

« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2007, 07:19:46 PM »

Exactly HB. We are paying for past mistakes especially 5-9 years ago.

thats a poor excuse mt, and one that does not wash with me anymore.
just excuses . when u have 22 players out there having a dip , u get better reuslts no matter how ones list is.

its our game plan not our list.  we are and always too damn slow out of defence

we have no idea how to kick score against a flood

we have no idea how to kick the ball inside 50

when the opposition kick out they always go coast to coat with too much ease and we cannot do it once with success

we are always reactive , never pro active

its not teh list, its the set ups, structures and game plan

its the coach! terry wallace has bluffed nearly everyone, he is a total non coach and dare i say it, he is worse than spud!

letsgetiton!

« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2007, 07:21:58 PM »
And the mistakes for the past 2 years as well MT ::)
Good example is that the players wanted less meetings this year and more of Terry coaching.This is fact, not rumour, not here say, just facts.
Can tell you players arent happy with a few things..
Hey but not bagging plough.When hasnt got a job he will soon learn by his mistakes.

he should have learned from his mistakes from doggyland, but he hasnt