Author Topic: Richmond vs Adelaide match thread  (Read 7930 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: Richmond vs Adelaide match thread
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2007, 12:57:58 PM »
A bit of trivia, an OER member was sitting next to Terry in the box tonight  :shh

I take it he didn't buy a TShirt. If he had, he would be a slab richer thanks to MT. :lol ;) :cheers

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Walls you idiot
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2007, 02:28:38 PM »
I believe Adelaide's slowdown in the second quarter helped the Tigers get back into the game, and the Crows got a hell of a fright when scores were level in the final 20 minutes. That they only won by nine points — at home, against a far less experienced and talented Tigers team — should be cause for concern. Had the Crows gone for the throat in the second term, it could well have been game over by half-time.

What utter crap Walls  ::). The Crows slowed the game down to stop our run. We were smashing them in the stoppages and had 5-0 centre clearances in the second quarter. If Craig hadn't gone to tempo footy we could have been a couple of goals up at half-time. 
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Richmond vs Adelaide match thread
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2007, 02:32:33 PM »
A bit of trivia, an OER member was sitting next to Terry in the box tonight  :shh

I take it he didn't buy a TShirt. If he had, he would be a slab richer thanks to MT. :lol ;) :cheers
I don't think Terry is a T-shirt man ;D.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd