Author Topic: Take a good look at yourself Wallace  (Read 11775 times)

Life goes on

Re: Take a good look at yourself Wallace
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 10:10:16 AM »

MT.
You are correct.
Plough is to blame.
thank god we have only 12 rounds left of Ploughs rubbish

Plough is to blame Jack. ??? Perhaps we are all to blame

Let me see as MT said  - during the warm-up they got out there and kick throw the ball no floating floating passes. They hit targets, they practice running in numbers etc.

Then in a game situation they don't do any of those things and that's the coaches fault. Sorry that is the fault of the players who for whatever reason in the heat of battle turn to jelly. That is a player issue.

Now before you go off and say he picked the players  ::) ::) there is only so much a coach and coaches can do - a great deak of it has to be the responsibility of the player

Are you seriously telling me that it was the coaches fault that during the last quarter that there were so many turnovers - he wasn't the one kicking ithe bloody thing.

Can tell you this WP.
Watched training with MT a few weeks ago.
The training is an absolute disgrace.
The kick high balls at training, they kick to contests ina forward 50 structure.
The coach is too blame. who would you blame for the disgraceful training ? the bootstudder or the doorman ?
Its no secret I watch all clubs train and its no surprise to me to see the tiges on the bottom.
Some of you people who post here should go and have a look at opposition clubs train and even go to a neutral game.
You all might wake up from dreamland

2JD

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 10:36:11 AM »

To be honest I am not exactly sure what it is people want or if they know what they want

:gotigers

I think what 'we' want is a team that is full of our old players and half decent cast offs from other teams, who can play a good game every now and then and win every third week or so and finish ninth and enable us to sing the song every so often.
Whilst in a secret location we can be building a team of promising youngsters who can bust out and conquer the world when they are ready.
Hmm  maybe somewhere in history that has been tried already? ::)

« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 09:49:57 PM by WilliamPowell »

Tigermonk

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 11:04:54 AM »
some of us do go to alot of other games jackstar  ;D
watch them train & rubbed shoulders with them on the track  ;D

Life goes on

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 11:11:05 AM »
some of us do go to alot of other games jackstar  ;D
watch them train & rubbed shoulders with them on the track  ;D

So you should then realise how bad with are then?
Go and watch the kangas play and you will see a TEAM that has a fair dinkum crack!
They dont wax up in the back half either

Tigermonk

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 11:12:44 AM »
thats cause there not coached by a idiot

Tigermonk

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 11:15:21 AM »
anyway l must fly l got some coaching to do
fingers X we win going forward quickly see some fine grabs over the packs with little blackies at there feet kicking goals there is nothing more exciting cyas next week

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 02:23:31 PM »
sheeds did the same thing to sydney

that great up and coming goal to goal line of michael 29 fletch 32 hird 34 lucas lloyd 30 had the experience to get the points

silver lining thank god we dont have sheeds as coach........finished

the dons are screwed in 2 years

yeah your right mate ... essendon are kidding themselves i say ...

but i can't see anything from us ... just the young kids ??? how ??? they don't know how to win matches ...

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 02:34:34 PM »

MT.
You are correct.
Plough is to blame.

who do you want to see coaching next year Jackstar?

Are the kids talented, or are they duds as well?
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 06:10:13 PM »

i may be a Sheila but i know that terry cannot coach, and its about time everyone who have been bluffed by Terry's gay tanned looks and spin wake up and realise that terry should only be coaching an under 12's team but thats how he coaches
I don't know of any females who would call themselves "a sheila". Reckon I still don't.  :D
Don't know any who would infer they know little because they're female either.

Apologies if my perception is incorrect. On the bright side, you definitely proved you know little with that bit about the under 12's.  :)
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Moi

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 06:12:19 PM »

i may be a Sheila but i know that terry cannot coach, and its about time everyone who have been bluffed by Terry's gay tanned looks and spin wake up and realise that terry should only be coaching an under 12's team but thats how he coaches
I don't know of any females who would call themselves "a sheila". Reckon I still don't.  :D
Don't know any who would infer they know little because they're female either.

Apologies if my perception is incorrect. On the bright side, you definitely proved you know little with that bit about the under 12's.  :)
Maybe a sex change, Fish  ;)
Xtremely strange!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 06:31:20 PM »
MT.
You are correct.
Plough is to blame.
I didn't say that Jack. I said if he wants to survive Plough needs to add more physically and time pressure to training because most of our players are too thick and slow in the head to understand basic football strategy at AFL level. The Hawks have a game simulator out at Waverley. We need to get one too at Punt Rd. We'd be better off Crazy John sponsoring and buying a simulator for us or pumping money into our recruiting than just wanting to be Prez or paying out Wallace. We need practical measures not egos nor more of the same 25 years of "sack the coach and all our troubles will be solved".
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 06:45:16 PM »
And any smart behind who thinks I am Wallace bashing-you really would want to think again.,       I told you all  before ROUND 1 this year .
Yep, you've been Wallace bashing since before round 1.

I like your insight on the club as someone who used to be inside.  :thumbsup

I find your constant anti-Wallace messages and spamming of topics with it tiresome.

It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Life goes on

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 07:00:49 PM »
And any smart behind who thinks I am Wallace bashing-you really would want to think again.,       I told you all  before ROUND 1 this year .
Yep, you've been Wallace bashing since before round 1.

I like your insight on the club as someone who used to be inside.  :thumbsup

I find your constant anti-Wallace messages and spamming of topics with it tiresome.

Well its the truth, like it or not.
Last nights game was nearly the worst game I have ever witnesssed.
How many turnovers were there.
We got flogged at clearances.
Wallace gets double what the prime minister gets and is basically unaccountbale for his constant mistakes, if you want me to start I will.
fact, he was told NOT to take Kingsley as this was not the policy of the board to take anyone over 25, but he still went and did it.
The decision to make Kane Johnson captain was a huge mistake, blind man freddy can see that.The recruiting over the past 2 years is a joke, have a look where Collingwood and Hawthorn are at the minute.
Keeping in mind Hawthorn were exactly where we were 3 years ago.
And he and his coaching staff have lost the respect of the player group, we hardly play with passion do we  ::)
Go and watch training and you will see what a sham it really is, they actually practise mistakes at training .
I could go on and on.but its boring

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 07:02:13 PM »
Isn't funny watching feral richmond fans jump off the bandwagon as quickly as they get on  :rollin .

Wait a minute there was no bandwagon to get on in the first place :rollin

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007, 07:05:31 PM »
simple solution is dont watch it & dont support it
why beat yourself up every week

Well you have to ask, if that's your philosophy why do you then come here and whinge about the game etc?