Author Topic: Wallace's aftermatch media conference / Tigers outplayed, but not outworked  (Read 5860 times)

Mate, I really cant be bothered debating this

Then why bother posting on an interenet forum.

If not for the debate then maybe just so you can make pronouncements.

Well 1965, I would love to here your views on the game , do tell

the sun was nice.

the ground looked a picture.

we were rabble.

jack showed enough to know he is part of the future.

mcguane was our only clear winner on the day.

bowden needs to go.

Passionfruit

We done 1965, good to see you watched some of the game.
 :clapping

We done 1965, good to see you watched some of the game.
 :clapping

and worst of all the crowd (at 22,000) was pathetic.

jack

who would you like to see as coach next year

if you say MK I will vomit

If we get a new coach would you return to the club?

Passionfruit

mate, I havent left the club, was there today sitting in the Tiger executive but it was disappointing there was no one there. Probably 10 out of 90 members attended ::)

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
My mini appraisal of what has to change for the future to be bright, much more is needed but this is a start. . .

Backline:

Bowden omitted must be traded at the end of the year while he has any value, Raines cya later, VFL time, learn to kick and not give hospital passes.

Enter Casserly and Connors.

Midfield:

Hyde, Tiv, Howat, Tuck.  You all are duds.  I would consider Tiv as a forward pocket sweeping simply because he knows the goals so well but it's too late for him now.

Enter  empty spots, Bling if he hits his straps and Cogs.    And that's a biiig worry, we need Rhys Palmer, Trent Cotchin(With pick 2), or Scott Selwood or Jack Grimes with priority pick I'm afraid.  :scream

Forwards:

Schulz (dud, hate to say it because he has such a massive upside it seems but its not showing, sorry Sarge.  From a once big supporter)

Enter Hughes, Peterson

NOTE: Richo needs to start accepting he's not what he was I'm afraid and start to think of the club instead of himself and take a lesser role to let Hughes and Jack learn the trade.  Sometimes the truth hurts but RFC needs to face it to establish a successful future.  Sorry Richo, you're a champ but the truth hurts.  :'(
EAT EM ALIVE!

Moi

mate, I havent left the club, was there today sitting in the Tiger executive but it was disappointing there was no one there. Probably 10 out of 90 members attended ::)
Great supporters they are for Richo's 250th  ::)
Are these the blokes deciding our future?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Great supporters they are for Richo's 250th  ::)
Are these the blokes deciding our future?

Exactly Moi - it was indictment on our club today that these so called "supporters" didn't bother to turn up. In a word disgraceful

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Passionfruit

When you seen me WP, about 10 other people sat in that section ::)
Inside there were 10 members and probably 8-10 guests and thats it

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
When you seen me WP, about 10 other people sat in that section ::)
Inside there were 10 members and probably 8-10 guests and thats it

yes the number sin the player Club were down too - as I said DISGRACEFUL
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
My mini appraisal of what has to change for the future to be bright, much more is needed but this is a start. . .

Backline:

Bowden omitted must be traded at the end of the year while he has any value, Raines cya later, VFL time, learn to kick and not give hospital passes.

Enter Casserly and Connors.

Midfield:

Hyde, Tiv, Howat, Tuck.  You all are duds.  I would consider Tiv as a forward pocket sweeping simply because he knows the goals so well but it's too late for him now.

Enter  empty spots, Bling if he hits his straps and Cogs.    And that's a biiig worry, we need Rhys Palmer, Trent Cotchin(With pick 2), or Scott Selwood or Jack Grimes with priority pick I'm afraid.  :scream

Forwards:

Schulz (dud, hate to say it because he has such a massive upside it seems but its not showing, sorry Sarge.  From a once big supporter)

Enter Hughes, Peterson

NOTE: Richo needs to start accepting he's not what he was I'm afraid and start to think of the club instead of himself and take a lesser role to let Hughes and Jack learn the trade.  Sometimes the truth hurts but RFC needs to face it to establish a successful future.  Sorry Richo, you're a champ but the truth hurts.  :'(
[/size]

i am with ya all the way, but be careful, i have been saying this all yr but richo is untouchable. look out u will get bashed for saying that about richo, but im with ya in ur corner!

but about tivs, he has to go too

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
I still am trying to work out how he tagged a player he delisted 15 rounds ago, i am bemused and confused. Its laughable.

Pretty simple really, he is playing good football something he was not doing at Richmond.
WHY ? Well that is another ?
Just what happens in footy sometimes, not just at RFC.
Give me your HONEST apprasial of D Rod at the end of last year ?

Yeah I am starting to loss a bit of faith in TW, but you just use everything you can as an argument against him. Which gets a bit monotonous at times.
And again what is the point now getting rid of Wallace. Give him next year at least and if the same old is going on, then look at the options. He did take over a pooh list and has turned over quite a few to date, I didn't expect instant miracles. But I did expect more than what has been dished up this year  :banghead

Tigermonk

Members stay away from football when they know whats going down every week  :shh

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH RICHMOND ...

IT IS OUR PLAYERS ...

REMEMBER TERRY DOESN'T PLAY OUT ON THE GROUND ...

IT IS OUT PLAYERS ...

AS I STARTED READING THIS TOPIC ...

IT ONLY TOOK A FEW POSTS AND THIS IS THE CORRECT ANSWER ...

OUR PLAYERS ...

WE SHOULD LOOK FOR PLAYERS THAT HAVE A GO ...

PLAYERS THAT DON'T SHOW EMOTION ETC MUST GO ...

FOR YEARS PLAYERS HAVE SAVED THERE CAREERS BY PLAYING GOOD LAST ROUNDS ...

JAY ... IS NOW IN VERY DEEP TROUBLE ... I THINK HE CAN PLAY ... BUT IS JUST NOT SWITCH ON !!!

TIVENDALE FOR YEARS HAS DONE THIS ...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DELIST HIM !!!

HE SHOULD BE WINNING MATCHES FOR US LIKE SHANNON GRANT AT THAT TEAM THAT DESERVES 30,000 MEMBERS AND NOT US !!!

JOEL BOWDEN IS A MASSIVE PROBLEM ...

HE WILLN'T BE DELISTED ... BUT HE IS A PROBLEM AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN ...

HE IS THE BIGGEST SOFT CHICKEN YOU WOULD EVER SEE PLAYING AFL ...

DOES HE EVER GET HIS HANDS DIRTY ???

CHRIS HYDE ...

JUST GET RID OF HIM FULL STOP ...

danny meyer is probably 75% chance of getting delisted ... though he is a better half forward then chris hyde and better skill ...

i heard that the reason we drop Tambling was because of an incident last week against Hawthorn where he didn't want to talk to Terry ??? ... is this true ??? ... because if it is ... then that is very good ... that just shows that Tambling isn't doing something right ... (getting 5-6 touches would get you on the bench and wouldn't help) ... this could work in a very good result ... or very ugly result ... Tambling may just click and turn his career around or just doesn't want to play under Terry ...

THIS IS HURTING ME WATCHING AND TALKING LIKE THIS ABOUT RICHMOND BUT I WANT US TO CONTINUE ...

BECAUSE I AND YOU CAN TELL WHICH PLAYERS ARE HERE TO PLAY ...

AND I JUST HOPE TO GOD THAT TERRY CAN SEE THOSE WHO AREN'T MUST BE DELISTED ASAP ...

I CAN'T SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL ... BUT I CAN SEE A LOT OF NEW NAMES TO THIS TEAM NEXT YEAR ... I HOPE ...

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland

probably because it wasnt an executive game ;)

Passionfruit

probably because it wasnt an executive game ;)

Blaisee, there wasnt a luncheon, you are correct.
But they have exclusive use of that room.

So people pay big $$$$$$$ to only go to 4 games a year do they ::)