Author Topic: "Money men" away from Richmond making a coaching play - Hutchy  (Read 14218 times)

Ox

Re: "Money men" away from Richmond making a coaching play - Hutchy
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2007, 04:42:41 PM »
I agree that it's farcical.the way these "outsiders" are going about things.

Unfortunately it's no longer about the Dam club - It's all about money.

Welcome to the RFC's last Hurrah!

Pop will eat itself - We r Pop.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2007, 05:11:44 PM »
some posters here just dont realise what a laughing stock the RFC is to other people in the AFL..

The thing that Richmond is a laughing stock for is continually sacking coaches.
Seems some people just want the laughs to keep coming non-stop.

what if , keeping wallace turns out to be a dumb decision as it was when we kept dudly spudly?

there are always 2 sides to a coin

Moi

« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2007, 05:22:20 PM »
Sheeds would be on double the money Wallace was on and we'd be dumb enough to pay him.
Are the Executive themselves dipping into their pockets or are they waiting for a benefactor who may or may not honour any promises?
Plus the Wallace payout
Plus the wonderful coaching panel Sheeds will bring  ::) they have to be paid

Does the ongoing development of our antiquated facilities and recruiting department go on hold just to pay one man with a massive ego, who if he got a better offer would be off quicker than Paris' knickers! lol

In other words, show me the money - where's it going to come from, where is it going to be allocated to, and what are the long term plans of Sheedy.  He could be in the dementia ward in 5 years time FFS!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2007, 06:10:32 PM »
dont think we need sheedy, we just need someone who can get the teanm playing with pride ansd passion

chris bond is teh one, and maybe bluey mckenna, but  i like an ex tiger to be the top man.

wallace , if teh team really respects him and plays 4 him, and if he sweeops the hard changes at yrs end, fine stay on.

but if wallace cannot make teh hard decisions, and if teh players have lost him, no point in keeping him on

we need a coach that the team is willing to die 4, if thats terry fine, if its not , move on

Passionfruit

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2007, 06:37:31 PM »
Sheeds would be on double the money Wallace was on and we'd be dumb enough to pay him.
Are the Executive themselves dipping into their pockets or are they waiting for a benefactor who may or may not honour any promises?
Plus the Wallace payout
Plus the wonderful coaching panel Sheeds will bring  ::) they have to be paid

Does the ongoing development of our antiquated facilities and recruiting department go on hold just to pay one man with a massive ego, who if he got a better offer would be off quicker than Paris' knickers! lol

In other words, show me the money - where's it going to come from, where is it going to be allocated to, and what are the long term plans of Sheedy.  He could be in the dementia ward in 5 years time FFS!

Fact, Sheeds WONT be on double the money.
Fact Sheeds will generate at least 10,000 new members meaning an extra $1,000,000 inn the coffers ( survey has already been completed on this )
Basically Sheeds will pay for himself.
As for paying the assistants, our STUPID club pays assistants with NO experience at the moment , now thats a GREAT move by RFC and Terry Wallet, At least Sheeds will bring ex senior coaches who know the ropes, not people who are pretenders like we have at present.
Moi, get your mind around it, Sheeds will come back and coach at Punt Road :thumbsup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2007, 07:02:01 PM »
Fact Sheeds will generate at least 10,000 new members meaning an extra $1,000,000 inn the coffers ( survey has already been completed on this )
So we're going to end up with more members than either Collingwood and Essendon (under Sheeds for 27 years). Seriously how can anyone believe this is mindboggling. 
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2007, 07:04:46 PM »
some posters here just dont realise what a laughing stock the RFC is to other people in the AFL..

The thing that Richmond is a laughing stock for is continually sacking coaches.
Seems some people just want the laughs to keep coming non-stop.

what if , keeping wallace turns out to be a dumb decision as it was when we kept dudly spudly?

there are always 2 sides to a coin
We would have shown that the reputation of sacking the coach is gone even if Wallace is told bye-bye in his final year.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Passionfruit

« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2007, 07:26:51 PM »
Actually sick of discussing this topic,
MT, are we going to honor Terrys contract to prove a point are we ?

This must be comedy at its best.

MT, will tell you this for the last time, he cant coach and will never win a flag..   

Get flogged tomorrow and he might have coached his last game, we can only hope
 :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2007, 07:59:34 PM »

Well f*** off then.

:clapping

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2007, 08:13:39 PM »
MT, are we going to honor Terrys contract to prove a point are we ?

This must be comedy at its best.

MT, will tell you this for the last time, he cant coach and will never win a flag..   

Get flogged tomorrow and he might have coached his last game, we can only hope
 :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray
[/quot

but you like to throw fuel on the fire.

Passionfruit

« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2007, 09:20:10 PM »

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2007, 09:49:46 PM »
Fact, Sheeds WONT be on double the money.

Don't care if he is on double the money half the money - he is not the answers to our prayers. If people honestly he is and believe he will turn it around in 12 months then people are kidding themselves.

Sorry Jack but this is not a FACT - as this can not be guaranteed - unless you, Sheeds and the faceless cowards are going to buy enough memberships to cover this off - there is no guarantee that this will happen.

As for paying the assistants, our STUPID club pays assistants with NO experience at the moment , now thats a GREAT move by RFC and Terry Wallet, At least Sheeds will bring ex senior coaches who know the ropes, not people who are pretenders like we have at present.

That's funny too Jack because Sheeds was carrying on in the media yesterday about how he likes to bring young coaches through the system and give them the opportunity. Now if the Wallace does it he and the CLub is stupid but if Sheeds does it he is a genius - that is double standards

Moi, get your mind around it, Sheeds will come back and coach at Punt Road :thumbsup.

Not in 2008 he wont - sorry I forgot Wallace is going to walk ::)

Maybe it's like the Beatles song he'll be back
"When he is 64"  :rollin

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2007, 10:15:16 PM »
Next year I wanna buy one of those memberships that mean my opinion is worth more than a regular member. How much do they cost? :gotigers
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2007, 10:16:36 PM »
I was pretty ticked off this afternoon when I had a spare 15 minutes to read this. And I am still ticked off angry and whole range of other things

I have been following this Club all my life. Been absolutely blessed to have seen 3 premiership (there's been 5 in my life time but I can only remember the last 3).

I've been buying memberships since I was old enough to pay for them.

Never ever have I once put conditions on being a member of this Club.

Not once have I tried to hijack it, threatened not to become a member if I didn't like the way things were going or schemed and plotted to get things to be done my way.

Have I always been happy with the things that have gone on - absolutely not.

But as I said I don't put conditions on me being a member of this football Club - simply because I love it - have for a very long time now.

However, I am sick to death of these ego driven faceless cowards who do put conditions on their commitment to the this Club, who constantly scheme and plot to undermine this Club and think that it is their right to do so. And then have the check to refer to themselves as "Richmond People"

They are nothing more than selfish scum.

Why?

Because they believe they have a right to do these things on behalf of me. They don't :banghead The rights that they have regarding this football club are exactly the same as mine and every other member of this Club. Have they asked me or any other member if this is what we the members want? Nope, na, nada NO!

Why?

Because it doesn't serve their own purposes. I mean heaven forbid if they actually consider what the members actually wanted. They dont own this Club but they act like they do. They say they care about it. But geesh they have a strange way of showing it. Their scheming and plotting (actually its more like cloaks, daggers and whispers) only show to me, at least, that the only thing they care about is their oversized egos.

As I said earlier - to the faceless cowards P-ZZ OFF
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2007, 10:45:47 PM »
I was pretty ticked off this afternoon when I had a spare 15 minutes to read this. And I am still ticked off angry and whole range of other things

I have been following this Club all my life. Been absolutely blessed to have seen 3 premiership (there's been 5 in my life time but I can only remember the last 3).

I've been buying memberships since I was old enough to pay for them.

Never ever have I once put conditions on being a member of this Club.

Not once have I tried to hijack it, threatened not to become a member if I didn't like the way things were going or schemed and plotted to get things to be done my way.

Have I always been happy with the things that have gone on - absolutely not.

But as I said I don't put conditions on me being a member of this football Club - simply because I love it - have for a very long time now.

However, I am sick to death of these ego driven faceless cowards who do put conditions on their commitment to the this Club, who constantly scheme and plot to undermine this Club and think that it is their right to do so. And then have the check to refer to themselves as "Richmond People"

They are nothing more than selfish scum.

Why?

Because they believe they have a right to do these things on behalf of me. They don't :banghead The rights that they have regarding this football club are exactly the same as mine and every other member of this Club. Have they asked me or any other member if this is what we the members want? Nope, na, nada NO!

Why?

Because it doesn't serve their own purposes. I mean heaven forbid if they actually consider what the members actually wanted.

As I said earlier to the faceless cowards P-ZZ OFF

I wholeheartedly agree WP!

As I left for work this morning, I quickly jumped on to see this thread had reached four pages. Among the posts was one by Bull:
Why do people continue to bag and insult Jackstar?

He is only telling us what he hears, he is not involved in any of these happenings so to say that he is tearing the heart out of the club is a joke.

I am sure that a lot of people are not happy with what he is telling us, but as others have said most of it is coming true.

This is my response: Because for the past six months, barely a day has passed where Jack has not come here to sink the boots into Wallace. If I had a dollar for every time the "::)" was used, I'd have enough money to buy a membership in the exclusive "My Sheite Doesn't Stink" club the RFC has clearly set up for those who think their opinions mean more than mine. I remember getting the PM telling me of Jack's termination from the RFC sometime late last year. Since then, reading his posts have become unbearable. Whether he is directly involved, or as you say - "Saying what he hears" - is irrelevant. The FACT that he cannot look past his blind obsession and chooses to do nothing but fuel fires and innuendo means he has blood on his hands regardless.

Meanwhile, as has been pointed out quite eloquently by several already in this post, we have so-called "Richmond people" with "Richmond at heart" doing what is "good for Richmond". The only people they forget to consider in all this is "Richmond".

My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.