Author Topic: 2007 NAB Draft  (Read 38408 times)

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
Re: 2007 NAB Draft
« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2007, 09:36:17 AM »
morton looks almost as tall as kreuzer   :o :o :o :o

but anyways cotchin still for me, but would love masten. Perhaps play a role in the judd deal and snare say pick 6 or around there are take masten or mcevoy

I reckon we should bluff during trade week and at the last minute pull out of any judd deal and snare him in the PSD  :thumbsup

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2007, 09:40:16 AM »
morton looks almost as tall as kreuzer   :o :o :o :o

but anyways cotchin still for me, but would love masten. Perhaps play a role in the judd deal and snare say pick 6 or around there are take masten or mcevoy

I reckon we should bluff during trade week and at the last minute pull out of any judd deal and snare him in the PSD  :thumbsup

sounds good to me but as for morton, he does look as tall as kruezer and imo has more upside than cotchin(who at this early stage is already injury prone)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2007, 09:41:11 AM »
2 things... having a look at Mortons body shape he does look like a kid who will be able to put on weight and 2nd Gourdis's results will put him right in the frame for our 2nd round selection.

hey ramps is gourdis Greek?

Ramps

« Reply #183 on: October 05, 2007, 09:41:27 AM »
this is why we have blokes like miller, its easy to be on a keyboard like that idiot supertiger and others on bigfooty who have gone on and started this farce on the internet which has seen carlton, west coast supporters ready to sell there arses to the Richmond hoardes ... but now we dont need that we need professionals who can complete the business. Lets get what we can before we get left with Zip.

Ramps

« Reply #184 on: October 05, 2007, 09:42:10 AM »
2 things... having a look at Mortons body shape he does look like a kid who will be able to put on weight and 2nd Gourdis's results will put him right in the frame for our 2nd round selection.

Gourdis sounds greek. So id say probably yeah.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #185 on: October 05, 2007, 09:50:53 AM »

Gourdis sounds greek. So id say probably yeah.

that would make you happy if he became a tiger hey! 

Ramps

« Reply #186 on: October 05, 2007, 09:54:11 AM »
I just want blokes who can play and make us successful, where theyre from or who they are makes no difference X. We just need blokes who can play.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #187 on: October 05, 2007, 10:06:11 AM »
I just want blokes who can play and make us successful, where theyre from or who they are makes no difference X. We just need blokes who can play.

... but gourdis can play  ;) :thumbsup

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #188 on: October 05, 2007, 10:12:08 AM »

does he play from behind?    ...... or infront

just kidding lol

hey if he can play, we must look at him , has size and by all reports a good prospect

Ramps

« Reply #189 on: October 05, 2007, 11:13:00 AM »

does he play from behind?    ...... or infront

just kidding lol

hey if he can play, we must look at him , has size and by all reports a good prospect

greek boys have such a bad reputation. no wonder women love us lol. women love the kinky poo anyway.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #190 on: October 05, 2007, 12:36:50 PM »
hey ramps

u have heard this one i bet

THE GREEKS INVENTED SEX

BUT

THE ITALIANS INTRODUCED IT TO WOMEN

LOL

Ramps

« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2007, 01:58:07 PM »
heard that ... an old gag done by italians to make themselves feel better ... they should read all the surveys that come out that put greek boys well on top of the bests lists lol pmsl.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #192 on: October 05, 2007, 02:18:01 PM »
gourdis should certainly be one we look at out, could have gone last year but didn't  ???

plays like a ash hansen type hardworking lead up CHF. Very good athletic package, strong hands and can take a strong pack mark. Prob needs to work on his kicking, esp set shots though

but an exciting prospect

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #193 on: October 05, 2007, 10:00:28 PM »
gourdis should certainly be one we look at out, could have gone last year but didn't  ???

plays like a ash hansen type hardworking lead up CHF. Very good athletic package, strong hands and can take a strong pack mark. Prob needs to work on his kicking, esp set shots though

but an exciting prospect
Was that why he was overlooked last year? Strange why a kid who is 193-4cm tall and athletic would be overlooked unless there was some footy skill deficiency.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #194 on: October 05, 2007, 10:37:41 PM »

but an exciting prospect
Was that why he was overlooked last year? Strange why a kid who is 193-4cm tall and athletic would be overlooked unless there was some footy skill deficiency.

perhaps he was just a tad unlucky kinda like Collier who looks like going at least top 30