Author Topic: Kelvin Moore [merged]  (Read 13595 times)

gerkin greg

Re: Kelvin Moore [merged]
« Reply #180 on: June 05, 2012, 11:02:10 PM »
Nope. Taken to early  :banghead

Offline Darth Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimmasty RFC!
« Reply #181 on: June 06, 2012, 01:34:19 AM »
Good luck Kel, inspirational to get back to VFL level footy, and hopefully can build a form base over the next 6 to 8 weeks (if Coburg ever play again) to bring some experience around the club in the lead-up to August.

Just cannot say September yet ....  :cheers

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2012, 01:40:08 AM »
Yeah hooray lets drop rance or Griffiths or Grimes or Bach or dea for another mguane type in moore. No way noise will never adjust to the pace of the game today ... Footy leaves no passengers behind
hmm batch is not a tall the way hes fumbled lately i wonder if hes a player at times.
  seems to me grimes is hurt and not playing its been a theme . grimesy is a skinny runt atm and i bet he will suffer more than his fair share of injuries because of it.

Fry says what we all thinkin'  :clapping

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2012, 07:55:47 AM »
Coburg could have a big back line

Darrou. Wright. Moore.
X. Astbury. X

the claw

« Reply #184 on: June 06, 2012, 02:25:24 PM »
lol at some here. the slighest hint of criticism of a player and out comes the vitriol.  batch has had heaps of games where the fumles have reigned supreme. i mention it now becuse i think someone should  its been going on long enough.

on grimes hes skinny oh no shoot me because i stated the obvious. if he stays skinny playing against much bigger players the injuries will come.  thats all ive said hes punching out of his weight division and people get upset.bloody hell i thought it was obvious. beware any poster on here dont dare critiicse or say what is obvious the ferals jump on ya.

now back to what i said if moore can get back to form is actually over his problems and can do no long term damage to his body he would be an ideal backup experienced player for grimes. as i said grimes is injured again,   a fit and in form moore would be a more than handy backup. it all comes back to that thing called depth a commodity we have little of.
 thing is you lot  just ignore all that and focus on a justifiable criticism of  one of our players. you all see the fumbles but you all put your heads up your behinds and pretend they dont happen.  when someone does point out whats happening you get all upset its so funny watch.
if you people havent seen him fumble in many games i suggest you open your eyes up i can tell its not an occasional thing.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #185 on: June 06, 2012, 02:28:24 PM »
Grimes isn't skinny anymore. Pull your head in.

the claw

« Reply #186 on: June 06, 2012, 02:35:28 PM »
Grimes isn't skinny anymore. Pull your head in.
lol he sure is why pull the head in its the truth and obvious. dylan is about 7 kg away from where he needs to be. we played moore all his career punching out of his weight division and his whole career he battled injuries. size wise kelvin is bigger than grimesy.

im not saying play moore in front of him or anyone else but i am saying if fit and capable hes sure good back up for that third tall role. i dont get all the angst just stating the bleeding obvious.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #187 on: June 06, 2012, 02:37:53 PM »
When Grimes gets injured due to his size then you can tell us this. He's a good 90kgs at least.

the claw

« Reply #188 on: June 06, 2012, 03:06:55 PM »
When Grimes gets injured due to his size then you can tell us this. He's a good 90kgs at least.
193/87 and looks it.
i can tell you it anytime i like im on the internet. i would have thought it would be obvious that grimes does run a higher risk of contact injuries while hes playing against much bigger blokes undersized. again its not criticism just stating the obvious yet theres ferals  get their backs up.

this thread is about moore someone mentioned batchelor and someone mentioned grimes. well moore and grimes are the two players and only two players on the list vieing for the third tall role imo. batchelor because a lack of depth has been forced into that role.

in two or three weeks when grimes is fit he will play the third tall alongside rance and griffiths if one of them is not injured.

ive said on here and quite often that if grimes can add bulk he is a natural FB. UNTIL HE GETS THE BULK HE SHOULD PLAY AS THE THIRD TALL. Even if hes capable of holding down a kpd post which he is, as  moore has shown he can as well imo its not ideal.

i not only would like moore to get back to his best, bloody hell  he is just one of 9 players in the 25+ age bracket we sure can do with his experience,  but id like us over the next couple of drafts  to go out and get a genuine 195/100 kg fb if possible.  id also like us to take a tall defender in the nd and develop him without pressure of having to play asap.
yep i dont get what all you people get so antsy about.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #189 on: June 06, 2012, 03:55:04 PM »
Im with coach on this . Claw uhkfi

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #190 on: June 06, 2012, 04:42:31 PM »

Bit like david astbury :huh

193/87 and looks it.
i can tell you it anytime i like im on the internet. i would have thought it would be obvious that grimes does run a higher risk of contact injuries while hes playing against much bigger blokes undersized. again its not criticism just stating the obvious yet theres ferals  get their backs up.

this thread is about moore someone mentioned batchelor and someone mentioned grimes. well moore and grimes are the two players and only two players on the list vieing for the third tall role imo. batchelor because a lack of depth has been forced into that role.

in two or three weeks when grimes is fit he will play the third tall alongside rance and griffiths if one of them is not injured.

ive said on here and quite often that if grimes can add bulk he is a natural FB. UNTIL HE GETS THE BULK HE SHOULD PLAY AS THE THIRD TALL. Even if hes capable of holding down a kpd post which he is, as  moore has shown he can as well imo its not ideal.

i not only would like moore to get back to his best, bloody hell  he is just one of 9 players in the 25+ age bracket we sure can do with his experience,  but id like us over the next couple of drafts  to go out and get a genuine 195/100 kg fb if possible.  id also like us to take a tall defender in the nd and develop him without pressure of having to play asap.
yep i dont get what all you people get so antsy about.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #191 on: June 06, 2012, 04:44:03 PM »
Claw has got something there re the weight issue - I'd suggest the Bombers sack this bloke ASAP:

::) :lol

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #192 on: June 06, 2012, 04:50:08 PM »
sheesh

the claw

« Reply #193 on: June 06, 2012, 05:03:17 PM »
Im with coach on this . Claw uhkfi
most on here tell me that and side with their mates. sort of expected really.

the claw

« Reply #194 on: June 06, 2012, 05:05:35 PM »
Claw has got something there re the weight issue - I'd suggest the Bombers sack this bloke ASAP:

::) :lol
lol where does that bloke play most of the time oh thats right third tall. hooker and pears play on the big blokes.thanks for making my point.