Author Topic: Carlton-Judd threads [merged]  (Read 95241 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Judd threads [merged]
« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2007, 06:57:11 PM »
Adelaide's former recruiter who brought Jarman and Carey to the Crows said on SEN that Judd would have no hesitation going to Richmond. We have an exciting group of youngsters.

Der fred :shh
Not according to the Richmond-hating idiots on Footy Classified. To them we are not worthy  ::)  :chuck.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ox

« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2007, 07:01:19 PM »
If we remain shrewd,arrogant and aloof,we r in the box seat.

Fug em all.

Carlton-"but u said we could have pick one in the PSD"

Miller-"Chris Judd -....stuff k off!"

Time to get down and dirty...like a myspace ho with 1 million friends...

Ox

« Reply #137 on: September 18, 2007, 07:04:17 PM »
Adelaide's former recruiter who brought Jarman and Carey to the Crows said on SEN that Judd would have no hesitation going to Richmond. We have an exciting group of youngsters.

Der fred :shh
Not according to the Richmond-hating idiots on Footy Classified. To them we are not worthy  ::)  :chuck.

WTF would they know - they're pen pushing sheep.

Ox

« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2007, 07:09:31 PM »
someone should go to Fevs restaurant and drop a couple of eccies into his drink

Our biggest hurdle is Pratts tenacity....but his moves are quite limited,really.

If he does too much,the media will begin drawing Elliot comparisons.,a part of their culture that is not forgotten

Ramps

« Reply #139 on: September 18, 2007, 07:13:33 PM »
latest offering from 3aw, Richmond seem hamstrung due to TPP, we have little room in the salary cap. WTF!

If those idiots at Punt Rd are paying more than 94 to 95% of the salary cap they should all be fired.

Ramps

« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2007, 07:14:52 PM »
by the way can anyone confirm the situation of Brock McLeans contract or commitment at Melbourne.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2007, 07:36:59 PM »
I would be staggered if we are paying more than 95-96% of the TPP

We would have room to move no doubt.

I think we have as much chance as any other Club. Whether the nuffs on the Footy Classified want to admit or notwe have something that would appeal and that's pick 2. That puts us in the running.

Whether we should part with it is another question altogether. Personally I would consider it depending on what else the Eagles want.

A deal will get done no question - wouldn't be surpsied if it ends a 3 or 4 team deal
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2007, 08:23:21 PM »
someone should go to Fevs restaurant and drop a couple of eccies into his drink

Our biggest hurdle is Pratts tenacity....but his moves are quite limited,really.

If he does too much,the media will begin drawing Elliot comparisons.,a part of their culture that is not forgotten

no need to drop the bickies im sure he has bags of them. :shh

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2007, 08:28:39 PM »
latest offering from 3aw, Richmond seem hamstrung due to TPP, we have little room in the salary cap. WTF!

If those idiots at Punt Rd are paying more than 94 to 95% of the salary cap they should all be fired.

this is downright unbelievable, no wonder we are a laughing stock, hell if i didnt support the RFC i would be peeing myself.

whose head to we need to kick in?

miller?

as for mcclean mumur i was told that he was unhappy at demonland from a credible friend who works within the confines of a certain melbourne presidents company make of that what you want.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
we are continually chasing our tails while ass wipes like miller are running the punch and judy show down there.

no more donations from this little black duck ive had a gutful.  beer that is...lol 

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #144 on: September 18, 2007, 08:51:38 PM »

You would think Gasper going will free up some room and maybe we are paying Richo/Brown/Bowden over the odds now while we have spare cash on the basis further contracts will be lower when we need to up the contracts of the young guys - just thinking out loud nevermind me

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #145 on: September 18, 2007, 10:08:14 PM »

this is downright unbelievable, no wonder we are a laughing stock, hell if i didnt support the RFC i would be peeing myself.

whose head to we need to kick in?

miller?

as for mcclean mumur i was told that he was unhappy at demonland from a credible friend who works within the confines of a certain melbourne presidents company make of that what you want.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
we are continually chasing our tails while ass wipes like miller are running the punch and judy show down there.

no more donations from this little black duck ive had a gutful.  beer that is...lol 

mclean > judd for our needs

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #146 on: September 18, 2007, 10:58:19 PM »

Remember we have restricted our TPP to a certain level the last few years due to financial constraints and won't exceed it. So how can we have little room in our actual salary cap when we restrict ourselves to well below it. 3aw talking crap. A TPP of 97% of the salary cap rings a bell but I could be wrong.

Joel will replace Gas on the vets list so only half of Joel's salary will count towards the cap. We have the room. It's a matter of whether we are willing to pay the kind of dough bandied around for Judd. Whichever club gets him will require some creative accounting to fit as much as possible of Judd's  salary under "marketing" so it's outside the salary cap.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #147 on: September 18, 2007, 11:53:38 PM »
Ch 10 news tonight showed Lloyd saying Essendon are willing to trade off their WA players (Ryder, Gumbleton, Jetta) and their fist pick for Judd.

Nice of the captain to be so easily willing to shove off his young teammates to another club  :whistle.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2007, 12:38:18 AM »
LLoyd is a effhead. It shows though the possible extent that clubs are going to go to in order to try and get this guy. Can we find our own Alan Bond?
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2007, 04:03:42 AM »
The Bombers are in damage control over Lloyd's statements of trading away their WA youngsters Ryder and Gumbleton and their first pick for Judd. CEO Peter Jackson and their recruiter Adrian Dodoro had to come out and retract the comments. Lloyd mentioned homesickness as a reason which ties in with rumours that Gumbleton is homesick.