Author Topic: Carlton-Judd threads [merged]  (Read 95161 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Judd threads [merged]
« Reply #330 on: October 02, 2007, 02:27:48 PM »
SEN are saying Paul Connors won't be contacting Judd today due to Mainwaring's death (Judd of course wore the same number as Mainwaring). So unless Judd does it himself there most likely won't be a decision today on who is his preferred club.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #331 on: October 02, 2007, 03:03:34 PM »
Southern Cross news now saying Judd will annouce before 6pm tonight that Carlton is his preferred club.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #332 on: October 02, 2007, 03:12:36 PM »
Gary Pert on SEN now confirming the Pies got knocked back this arvo and Judd has nominated Carlton as his preferred choice.

Ramps

« Reply #333 on: October 02, 2007, 03:30:18 PM »
thats not what i was hoping for ... nevertheless we still have 2 ... and 2 is better than 3. Let the fun and games begin.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #334 on: October 02, 2007, 03:40:06 PM »
Not the decision the RFC would have hoped for although the Eagles still won't be pleased that Judd has only given them one option when they wanted 2 or 3 clubs to negogiate with.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #335 on: October 02, 2007, 03:50:43 PM »
now the game moves to what we can scounge from the eagles, all there supporters are saying they want p2. it would be such a shame if they missed out on the player they really want ;D

Ramps

« Reply #336 on: October 02, 2007, 04:12:04 PM »
Richmond supporters now working in unison with WCE supporters to pee off Carlton supporters on Big Footy and other forums. I have to say this is completely juvenile behavior, i would be ashamed to be involved in that rubbish ... imagine that ... trying to wind up bluez supporters  ;D

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #337 on: October 02, 2007, 04:21:01 PM »
a skunk director is a client of my vros and told him that when judd spoke to them, he let them know what the blues offered him and they were stunned, could not believe what the blues had offered.

its now evident that judd is only after money, if he does end up therel, i hope he breaks both his legs, if this is just a ploy buy him in order to get to richmond, i take back my previous statement and hope he becomes the gr8est player of all time   ;D

Bull

« Reply #338 on: October 02, 2007, 05:00:40 PM »
I find it interesting that West Coast are interested in Cotchin.

We should just keep pick 2 and draft Trent, he is a safe bet being from Victoria compared to Morton who will probably end up going home.

Most of the interstate kids that the Eagles take are fairly handy so i would give that a seal of a approval for Cotchin.

Ox

« Reply #339 on: October 02, 2007, 05:04:43 PM »
Gary Pert on SEN now confirming the Pies got knocked back this arvo and Judd has nominated Carlton as his preferred choice.

I'd prefer to have a harem of Ho's

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #340 on: October 02, 2007, 05:08:25 PM »
I find it interesting that West Coast are interested in Cotchin.

We should just keep pick 2 and draft Trent, he is a safe bet being from Victoria compared to Morton who will probably end up going home.

Most of the interstate kids that the Eagles take are fairly handy so i would give that a seal of a approval for Cotchin.

im hearing ya

but if we can still get judd in for pick 2 or in teh psd  we should go 4 it, even though it is very unlikely
what if though the blues take cotchin at 1?

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #341 on: October 02, 2007, 05:27:48 PM »
apparently carltank are the choice if i heard right on channel 10 news

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #342 on: October 02, 2007, 05:49:10 PM »
it was just made aware to me bny a very reliable source( a carlscum sponsor) that this judd deal was arranged and agreed 2 months ago. judd has been bs his way through the last 2 weeks but 2 months ago he agreed to join the blues

hope he breakes both his legs in a car accident, greedy lying mutha f ukka

all along he has said it had nothing to do with money but it had everyting to do with money and that old fat wrinkly dic k pratt

f em all

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #343 on: October 02, 2007, 05:59:17 PM »
it was just made aware to me bny a very reliable source( a carlscum sponsor) that this judd deal was arranged and agreed 2 months ago. judd has been bs his way through the last 2 weeks but 2 months ago he agreed to join the blues

hope he breakes both his legs in a car accident, greedy lying mutha f ukka

all along he has said it had nothing to do with money but it had everyting to do with money and that old fat wrinkly dic k pratt

f em all

i'd say judd has had his off-field reputation tarnished through this saga

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #344 on: October 02, 2007, 06:07:46 PM »
id say u r correct

judd is a dog, and im certain when the wce play teh blues, they wont treat him with kindness like the lions did to aker

judd dog will be smashed