Author Topic: Alex Rance [merged]  (Read 239151 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Alex Rance [merged]
« Reply #975 on: May 06, 2013, 02:15:44 PM »
I thought he was okay on Saturday night. Not outstanding but not our worst either.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #976 on: May 06, 2013, 02:18:47 PM »
I thought he was okay on Saturday night. Not outstanding but not our worst either.

Agree
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #977 on: May 07, 2013, 01:23:13 PM »
IMO if you don't rate Rance it just shows you don't know much about the game... Simple
He was very good Thursday night with his spoiling, tackling and rebounding but all some nuffys want to bring up is a couple of times he lost his footing. Get a clue!
Even worse is when flogs bring up stupid stats from games from last year to try and prove their point. Laughable....

I think it shows people don't have a clue when they try to twist words and fail to comprehend what has actually been written. You are one of those people. Perhaps you have a small brain.
I rate Rance. I think the others who talked about him slipping over would rate him as well. One of the best defenders in the AFL? I think not. If anyone thinks that "it just shows you don't know much about the game... Simple" ;)

Rance is a good player but he has been beaten easily in the past by very good forwards. Not his fault, he's just not as good as those players no matter what way you and Bojangles want to spin it. That's why we need Grimes back in the side to help out when we come up against good clubs. Rance improving? Yes. Rance a good player? Yes. Rance one of the best defenders in the game? Not on your stuffing life  :lol
Twisting words? Is that your way of having a bit each way? Been reading your crap about Rance since last season so don't change your tunes now. Let's face it, you are wrong and your not big enough to admit it. I hope it's that, or maybe it's you with the small brain.  :thumbsup And just for the record, Rance was in the All Australian squad last year and was unlucky not to make it. Maybe the All Australian selectors, the RFC  and most on here don't know as much as the 'coach'    :lol

You reckon Rancer will make AA this year, big tone? He didn't last year and I doubt he will this season or any other for that matter. Now it seems "most on here" don't have a high opinion of the lad. As I have said many times, good solid player but not an AA defenders arse hole. That's the way she goes, boys. You should listen to me more often. You might learn something.

Where's Bengal? Still reckon I am super negative compared to some of the characters kicking about on here? Man there are some ferals lurking around these parts.

dwaino

« Reply #978 on: May 07, 2013, 05:29:02 PM »
IMO if you don't rate Rance it just shows you don't know much about the game... Simple
He was very good Thursday night with his spoiling, tackling and rebounding but all some nuffys want to bring up is a couple of times he lost his footing. Get a clue!
Even worse is when flogs bring up stupid stats from games from last year to try and prove their point. Laughable....

I think it shows people don't have a clue when they try to twist words and fail to comprehend what has actually been written. You are one of those people. Perhaps you have a small brain.
I rate Rance. I think the others who talked about him slipping over would rate him as well. One of the best defenders in the AFL? I think not. If anyone thinks that "it just shows you don't know much about the game... Simple" ;)

Rance is a good player but he has been beaten easily in the past by very good forwards. Not his fault, he's just not as good as those players no matter what way you and Bojangles want to spin it. That's why we need Grimes back in the side to help out when we come up against good clubs. Rance improving? Yes. Rance a good player? Yes. Rance one of the best defenders in the game? Not on your stuffing life  :lol
Twisting words? Is that your way of having a bit each way? Been reading your crap about Rance since last season so don't change your tunes now. Let's face it, you are wrong and your not big enough to admit it. I hope it's that, or maybe it's you with the small brain.  :thumbsup And just for the record, Rance was in the All Australian squad last year and was unlucky not to make it. Maybe the All Australian selectors, the RFC  and most on here don't know as much as the 'coach'    :lol

Man there are some ferals lurking around these parts.

I'm telling Kochie  :shh

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #979 on: May 07, 2013, 06:45:30 PM »

You reckon Rancer will make AA this year, big tone? He didn't last year and I doubt he will this season or any other for that matter. Now it seems "most on here" don't have a high opinion of the lad. As I have said many times, good solid player but not an AA defenders arse hole. That's the way she goes, boys. You should listen to me more often. You might learn something.

Where's Bengal? Still reckon I am super negative compared to some of the characters kicking about on here? Man there are some ferals lurking around these parts.
Struggling the last few weeks, that's for sure! Will back him in though. Great players go through form slumps at times. Even my goodself, haha!... ;) That's when you hope your teammates can help out a bit.
Has a few mates down though, Cotch, Lids, Jack... and pretty much everyone down there.

the claw

« Reply #980 on: May 07, 2013, 08:53:08 PM »
id like a dollar for every time ive been abused on forums for daring to say he should never play deep.  and abused for regularly saying the following. is poor in the air makes poor decisions and  has poor skills and struggles one on one.

he was drafted in 07 and none of these things has ever truly improved enough. hmm yr 6 and very deficient in absolute key aspects of the game have to say it really is time to look for an alternative option in the key posts. we at the  least need another option ready to go.
 not saying delist but am saying its time to make him a depth player and its certainly time to give him an alternative role. no more playing deep please 6 yrs of the same mistakes has to be enough for all and sundry surely.

imo what keeps people on his band wagon is he will do all of the criticisms well at times.  but invariably he does em poor numerous times as well for a defender the lack of consistency and the cost is just too much.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #981 on: May 07, 2013, 09:36:20 PM »
rance is still no good and a list clogger
end of story

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #982 on: May 07, 2013, 10:57:04 PM »
id like a dollar for every time ive been abused on forums for daring to say he should never play deep.  and abused for regularly saying the following. is poor in the air makes poor decisions and  has poor skills and struggles one on one.

he was drafted in 07 and none of these things has ever truly improved enough. hmm yr 6 and very deficient in absolute key aspects of the game have to say it really is time to look for an alternative option in the key posts. we at the  least need another option ready to go.
 not saying delist but am saying its time to make him a depth player and its certainly time to give him an alternative role. no more playing deep please 6 yrs of the same mistakes has to be enough for all and sundry surely.

imo what keeps people on his band wagon is he will do all of the criticisms well at times.  but invariably he does em poor numerous times as well for a defender the lack of consistency and the cost is just too much.

He should play CHB or HBF!

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #983 on: May 08, 2013, 11:41:20 AM »
Grimes fb
Alex France chb
Astbury or Chaplin or McIntosh 3rd key back

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #984 on: May 09, 2013, 11:49:49 AM »

Struggling the last few weeks, that's for sure! Will back him in though. Great players go through form slumps at times. Even my goodself, haha!... ;) That's when you hope your teammates can help out a bit.
Has a few mates down though, Cotch, Lids, Jack... and pretty much everyone down there.

No doubt. We need a lot of blokes to step up. Reckon Rance will do a good job on the Sarge this week.

Sarge is playing injured ;D

TigerTimeII

« Reply #985 on: May 11, 2013, 03:47:54 PM »
run him over
shoot him
just get him out of this team ffs

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #986 on: May 11, 2013, 07:45:26 PM »
20+ @ 90+

TigerTimeII

« Reply #987 on: May 11, 2013, 08:19:29 PM »
20+ @ 90+

who  cares,how many touches he gets  and his disposal was poor.. stays lie

and if shulz kicked straight he would have kicked 6 on prance

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #988 on: May 11, 2013, 08:36:03 PM »

who  cares,how many touches he gets  and his disposal was poor.. stays lie

and if shulz kicked straight he would have kicked 6 on prance

3 Goals 1 behind.  I want some of the drugs you're on.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #989 on: May 11, 2013, 08:46:15 PM »
 :lol

nah, i want happy drugs, not downers.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI