Author Topic: Wallace and Miller's annual reports  (Read 8062 times)

Passionfruit

Re: Wallace and Miller's annual reports
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 04:23:52 PM »
By the way, I walked
Then why were you whinging that Terry never returned your phone calls  :rollin
You're so full of crap  :lol

Really.
You wouldnt know what goes on!
As for returning calls, he is weak as pee, I arent the only one either!

Passionfruit

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »
Do realise how bitter your posts make you appear Jackstar? It's not a good look. If you were like this while you were at the RCF there is little wonder that you are no longer there. I'd get rid of someone with that sort of attitude if they were working for me, and I'm a softy.

Bitter, nah.
Facts, yes!

Well as long as your happy.

Very happy actually! :thumbsup

Moi

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 04:41:20 PM »
Yes, I do.  You told me effwit lol  :rollin

Passionfruit

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 05:23:46 PM »

Personal attack!  ::)

Moi

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 05:27:30 PM »
Personal attack!  ::)
You're just one big personal affront to this club  :help

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 06:05:21 PM »
Moving right along  :whistle  

You can't really disagree with those 5 key areas mentioned by Plough as our team skills (lack of sheparding for a teammate for instance) and our mental toughness was poor but like all things in footy we'll be judged by results on-field and not by preseason talk.

From now on, our players competing at VFL level with Coburg, will also be coached exactly the way we want them to play at AFL level with Richmond.
This is the line that stood out for me. Is he saying this didn't happen under Andy Collins ???.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 06:11:36 PM »
Do realise how bitter your posts make you appear Jackstar? It's not a good look. If you were like this while you were at the RCF there is little wonder that you are no longer there. I'd get rid of someone with that sort of attitude if they were working for me, and I'm a softy.

there is a rule in business that i always stick with, never employee people with a negative attitude because eventually it will spread like a cancer.

sorry Jackstar it just gets repetitive after awhile...

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2007, 06:12:57 PM »

By the way, I walked

im glad you did with that negative attitude you would have been unbearable to be around.

Passionfruit

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2007, 07:31:40 PM »

By the way, I walked

im glad you did with that negative attitude you would have been unbearable to be around.

Extremely postive actually.
I wouldnt put extra players behind the ball like Wallet does.
He only does that and plays the possesion game so he doesnt get flogged each week.
can tell you clowns, come and post here come round 12 when you have 2 games and on the bottom again. ::)

Passionfruit

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2007, 07:34:25 PM »

there is a rule in business that i always stick with, never employee people with a negative attitude because eventually it will spread like a cancer.

No offence RRROFO, I dont think you would employ people and I dont think you would be a senior management type? Could be wrong?
I run a business TWICE the size of the RFC champ.
Everything is positive in our business and we dont finish on the bottom, we are achievers and dont revert to spin doctoring.!

Passionfruit

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2007, 07:37:50 PM »

The only thing repetitive is back to back wooden spoons :thumbsup

Ramps

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2007, 07:44:19 PM »
I get the feeling whether people like it or not that that Jacko will be proven correct again. We will have another tough year again in 2008. We need another year on the bottom to get another 2 or 3 quality youngsters in anyway. I think R11 or R12 we will really be struggling but that may not necessarily be a bad thing down the track.

Moi

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2007, 07:49:25 PM »

Moi

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2007, 07:55:37 PM »
I get the feeling whether people like it or not that that Jacko will be proven correct again. We will have another tough year again in 2008. We need another year on the bottom to get another 2 or 3 quality youngsters in anyway. I think R11 or R12 we will really be struggling but that may not necessarily be a bad thing down the track.
That's the spirit, Ramps lol  :help

Ramps

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2007, 07:55:58 PM »

LOL thats not bad from you Moi, im looking forward to Jackos response. Moi is now doing comedy.

Oh and I just call it how I see it, we are 3 or 4 years away yet -2008 looks like a tough year. Look forward to Natanui and Rich.