Author Topic: 2008 Non-Richmond games  (Read 31733 times)

Tigermonk

Re: 2008 Non-Richmond games
« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2008, 10:41:55 AM »
Thomas played poo & the skunks just had no replacement for those injuries l felt they should have beaten the dogs but who cares
cant say how much a good feeling it is to see the Scum crumble to the Dons :chuck
cant beleive the Saints can win rubbish games thier been let off too easy by some clubs including us
but one thing is we came out & played football after halftime & had a good 3rd quarter now thats exciting :woohoo

everybody better turn up for the Tigers vs Scum game to show the support & celebrate our history in the making  :thumbsup

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2008, 04:01:04 PM »
cant beleive the Saints can win rubbish games thier been let off too easy by some clubs including us

I get the feeling the Saints are doing a Richmond 2002-03.

We were really crap, but our older players won us a few games we finish with 7 wins when we really needed pick 1 and priority picks.

The Saints are a middle of the road team, but falling, Carlton, Richmond even Port have good youth and are rising.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2008, 05:23:31 PM »
Yep the Saints thought they were premiership material and topped up once again with  Schneider, Dempster, King and Gardiner. Doing a Spud big time both in recruiting and gamestyle  :chuck.   

Thomas played pooh
Frontrunner  ;D
Agree with everything else TM  :thumbsup
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2008, 10:37:16 PM »
Yep the Saints thought they were premiership material and topped up once again with  Schneider, Dempster, King and Gardiner. Doing a Spud big time both in recruiting and gamestyle  :chuck.   

Thomas played pooh
Frontrunner  ;D
Agree with everything else TM  :thumbsup

Love it. Remember 4 years ago and even to the present day arguing with Saints supporters at work who were sooooo smug, that they were never going to win the flag b/c as a club all they have done is implode and find ways to fail even when they have talent on the field hence they have heaps on Brownlow Medallists but 1 flag in 112 seasons. Now that premiership window is shut tight locked bolted and has even had a window shutter installed to not let any more light in either. Yet clubs like us may go through very lean times but once we start to get our act together success quickly follows. Yeah scrappy win against Freo much like us in the 2002-04 era topping up. See you in another decade St Kilda.  :nopity

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2008, 03:15:29 AM »
Kerr and Priddis both get 40 possies yet the Eagles still get flogged by 10 goals by a tired looking Hawthorn in a shocking error-riddled game. If we can get past today with a win then the Eagles look right for the picking  :pray

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #185 on: June 29, 2008, 04:13:59 PM »
The Dees knocked off Brisbane by a point  :o.

jackstar

« Reply #186 on: June 29, 2008, 08:48:53 PM »
Bombers looked ok today as well. 2 points behind us now. Looks like my $100 bet with Moi will go down to the wire. ;)

Moi

« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2008, 08:50:01 PM »
Bombers looked ok today as well. 2 points behind us now. Looks like my $100 bet with Moi will go down to the wire. ;)
I couldn't care less.
At least I'll pay up if I lose.

jackstar

« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2008, 09:28:31 PM »
I couldn't care less.
At least I'll pay up if I lose.

I couldnt care less either, you wanted the bet. I  will be glad to take your money :thumbsup
I will buy a quick pick with it and share the winnings with you.

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2008, 10:37:46 PM »

Didn't they just fall across the line in a nothing match against a bottom side? Hardly worth mentioning is it?
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2008, 11:07:36 PM »

Didn't they just fall across the line in a nothing match against a bottom side? Hardly worth mentioning is it?

and how is the bombers win anything better than we have dished up this year.

fell across the line against Port and demons also didn't we
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2008, 11:11:13 PM »

and how is the bombers win anything better than we have dished up this year.

fell across the line against Port and demons also didn't we

My point exactly mr 161  :lol
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

jackstar

« Reply #192 on: June 30, 2008, 07:05:19 AM »

Same as Richmond playing Melb and Port ::)

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #193 on: June 30, 2008, 08:55:49 AM »

Same as Richmond playing Melb and Port ::)

As I said above, exactly my point "" ""Mr Hypocrisy"" "" ::) ::) ::)

jackstar

« Reply #194 on: June 30, 2008, 08:07:07 PM »
 :whistle :clapping