Author Topic: If there's one game I want us to win it is this week  (Read 4248 times)

Re: If there's one game I want us to win it is this week
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 12:08:38 PM »
na noot good enough. that game was ours and a stkilda team minus goose, reiwvoldt in the last term and we lose is not good enough.
newman has gone backwards this year and why the hell wasn't both he and kingy playing on milny.
its never worked for the rfc to play man on man with him so why not not play both on him. ross lyon won the coaching tactics last night...

these r the players who really need to step back to coburg.

newman
tuck
mcmahon

i would like some one on this forum to tell me that bowden is not a better footballer than mcmahon. give me a break

Bowden is not a better player than McMahon

Neither are "good" players.

Joel is just less bad than Jordan.

:thumbsup

Tigermonk

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 12:24:42 PM »
na noot good enough. that game was ours and a stkilda team minus goose, reiwvoldt in the last term and we lose is not good enough.
newman has gone backwards this year and why the hell wasn't both he and kingy playing on milny.
its never worked for the rfc to play man on man with him so why not not play both on him. ross lyon won the coaching tactics last night...

newman
tuck
mcmahon

i would like some one on this forum to tell me that bowden is not a better footballer than mcmahon. give me a break

Bowden is alot better footballer than McMahon & has given us great service
many supporters tend to forget the effort he has given the club when his been playing on bigger opponants in a backline thats been missing KPP because the club wouldnot buy them
he won 2 back to back Best & fairest so thats telling you his in the top 5 players in the club
l'm stuffing tired of people saying Bowden is crap & finished
l bet he would have kicked that goal Rewoldt & Moore missed last night
we need players like Bowden in the forwardline cause we are not winning with the present

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 12:27:15 PM »

newman
tuck
mcmahon

Bowden is alot better footballer than McMahon & has given us great service
many supporters tend to forget the effort he has given the club when his been playing on bigger opponants in a backline thats been missing KPP because the club wouldnot buy them
he won 2 back to back Best & fairest so thats telling you his in the top 5 players in the club
l'm effing tired of people saying Bowden is crap & finished
l bet he would have kicked that goal Rewoldt & Moore missed last night
we need players like Bowden in the forwardline cause we are not winning with the present

Time will tell.

We certainly needed someone extra down forward last night.

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2008, 12:28:28 PM »

PS I was just taking the pee out of daniel.

:shh

Tigermonk

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2008, 12:31:06 PM »
l'm also stuffing tired of people bagging Tuck
his in the side for protecting the midfielders & putting his body on the line
His always on the bottom of packs & doing the hard work while the midfielders are waiting the easy ball
He may not be fast as others but his doing his job & allowed a few mistakes from the hard knocks he takes every week
most teams try take his head off most games cause they know his value in protecting the midfielders
some supporters here just dont know thier football to well

Tigermonk

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2008, 12:34:57 PM »

PS I was just taking the pee out of daniel.

:shh

:thumbsup fair call

l not just going off your post
l'm going off many posts from many over the year its not the 1st time l brought this up
l value Bowden & Tuck as good footballers who other teams would grab tomorrow if put up for trade
if they were put up for trade come years end,  l bet they get a call from every club

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2008, 01:02:45 PM »

newman
tuck
mcmahon

That is a great quality call even though you are confessing to taking the pee. :cheers

Ramps

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2008, 05:12:01 PM »
l'm also effing tired of people bagging Tuck
His always on the bottom of packs & doing the hard work while the midfielders are waiting the easy ball
He may not be fast as others but his doing his job & allowed a few mistakes from the hard knocks he takes every week
most teams try take his head off most games cause they know his value in protecting the midfielders

What annoys me about tuck is his capacity for turning over the footy or poor disposal in general.

Little Jackie

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2008, 05:20:31 PM »
Tucks handball in the third quarter in the middle of the ground was nearly the worse thing I have seen in a long long time

Little Jackie

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2008, 05:24:44 PM »
what makes u say that. i cant stand him personally. him and dermie on sen are the 2 most biased people on radio at present.

thomas talks as if he is still at stkilda
Thomas was on SEN this morning mocking Wallace over his Clarkson cluster comments (ie. being forced wide). Thomas said there's nothing new about the tactics and he did it at St Kilda where it was called a full press so where has Plough been.

Thomas is 100% correct.
All teams do something similiar to what the Hawks are currently doing.
The tiges usually have a 10 man version and have had for the past 3 years :shh

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2008, 06:28:46 PM »
sorry monk, we cant afford to have both tuck and sugar in our team
tuck has been as bad as newman over the past 3 weeks

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2008, 06:40:48 PM »
l'm also effing tired of people bagging Tuck

That is the truth TM.  And while you are on the subject, lets chuck Tambling and Hyde into that mix.  Tambling has impressed the hell out of me this year with his increased attack on the ball and willingness to get in and under yet gets lambasted in here because he doesn't display the attributes expected by the popular perception - an outside receiving, quick running link man.  And Hyde has done a couple of terrific shutdown jobs in the last couple of weeks yet the boring calls for him to be the scapegoat and first dropped because he hasn't had the 25+ disposals expected of a midfielder is not fair and way off beam, just as is the criticism of Tuck.

Little Jackie

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2008, 06:47:50 PM »
Would think that Richard Tambling even though he has been servicable and tries extremely hard, isnt going to be a "' standout star "
Would beleive that Morton who went pick 44 (father and son ) in the same draft would be just as good as him as this stage.
Really impressed with Mitch.

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2008, 07:06:48 PM »

newman
tuck
mcmahon

That is a great quality call even though you are confessing to taking the pee. :cheers

Have to be careful with the swear filter "taking the pee" sounds distinctly gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. (who said that?)

:cheers