Author Topic: Season's over - Bowden & Hyde need to go!  (Read 7548 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Season's over - Bowden & Hyde need to go!
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2008, 02:50:13 PM »
Tigermonk I'll start that poll for you to see Joels value around this site.

Stripes

i think joel still has value as a footballer for our club. There are other senior players who need to go before he does.

Not that it matters to anyone but Joel is one of the nicest guys off the field that you will ever meet.

im a big fan and it wasn't too long ago before people were calling for richo's head. Where are those people now????????????

Richo and bowden are richmond people through and through and for that i respect them so much

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2008, 04:30:59 PM »

Stripes

i think joel still has value as a footballer for our club. There are other senior players who need to go before he does.

Not that it matters to anyone but Joel is one of the nicest guys off the field that you will ever meet.

im a big fan and it wasn't too long ago before people were calling for richo's head. Where are those people now????????????

Richo and bowden are richmond people through and through and for that i respect them so much

So if Tivendale. Doesnt mean he isnt a fool we should have delisted 2 years ago.

Would be happy to trade Bowden for a 2nd round pick.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2008, 04:36:13 PM »

Stripes

So if Tivendale. Doesnt mean he isnt a fool we should have delisted 2 years ago.

Would be happy to trade Bowden for a 2nd round pick.

2nd round pick!! Now that i would consider..

Everyone has a price.........except cotch of course...
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.