Author Topic: Richmond Team vs Bumbers  (Read 6704 times)

jackstar

Re: Richmond Team vs Bumbers
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2008, 09:25:01 PM »
I would love us to make the finals, win one or two and then reappoint TW for another five years.

It would be worth just to see Jackstar's head explode.

:cheers

It aint going to happen :thumbsup Dream on

« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2008, 09:28:09 PM »
I would love us to make the finals, win one or two and then reappoint TW for another five years.

It would be worth just to see Jackstar's head explode.

:cheers

It aint going to happen :thumbsup Dream on

But you must admit...

Your head would explode if it did.

jackstar

« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2008, 09:32:06 PM »
Mate, Wallet wont be getting five years.
I would love more then anything to watch the tiges play finals, reality is we havent beaten anyone above us and we fail dismally when we play quality opposition, FACT

blx

« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2008, 09:52:32 PM »
Mate, Wallet wont be getting five years.
I would love more then anything to watch the tiges play finals, reality is we havent beaten anyone above us and we fail dismally when we play quality opposition, FACT

thats not to say we wont in the future and considering we've come from a place where we couldnt even beat the teams below us, i think you'd call that improvement. FACT

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2008, 10:55:21 PM »
your 100% correct MT. 4 out 5  :thumbsup
Fantastic wins against quality sides. :banghead
Melbourne, PORT, West Coast and the Bombers. ::)  ( all teams which are finals bound : :chuck :thatsgold
Mate, if and when we  happen to beat someone above us and a team that is a genuine top 4, then start thinking finals.
Struggled to beat Melb, Nearly through the game against Port, thrashed West Coast when they forgot to turn up in 2nd quarter :lol and struggled again against the Bombers.
I would love to know what some of you smoke around here, it must be good
Well two of those sides (Melb, Ess) have knocked off Brisbane in the last 3 weeks and they're in the top 8. Most of the comp is mediocre so to rule ourselves out when we're just a game out and Adelaide are in free-fall and Brisbane is struggling especially when playing in Melbourne and we play them next is stupid. We all know we have miles to go before we are any good but you can only beat who you play on the day and whether you thrash a side or just scrape across the line they still only award 4 points. The simple fact of the matter is if we're good enough we'll make it and if we're not then we won't.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd