Author Topic: Tigers staff face chopping block / Ignore rumours, still Miller time at Richmond  (Read 12587 times)

Ramps

Jack was right. At a meeting tonight Greg Miller and Gary March met. Greg Miller has now officially left the club: source SEN 9pm news.

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Sorry one out of 50 guesses/predictions/vindictive mutterings does not make Jack right.

It just means that Jack knew one thing.  The other 49 he is still incorrect on.

jackstar

Sorry one out of 50 guesses/predictions/vindictive mutterings does not make Jack right.

You idiot, you just beleive what you want, more axing to come sunshine ;)

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland

Ah yes, when caught out resort to abuse and name calling.  A tool of the highest order.

jackstar

Bit biased there WP.
Meeting is tonight, at the MOMENT in fact. want the address perhaps? Lol
Blind man freddy would have picked Cotchin ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  Yep, Rance Putt and Gourdis havent played a game yet so you can hang your hat on them
Told you about Millers ages ago,  :banghead

No not biased Jack....

No I don't need addresses  ;) ;D

And yes you did say months ago GMiller was gawn..... I was hoping you were off the mark and that stability would prevail and egos would not dictate but sadly it seems things don't change as much they should ....

I am not going to get into a debate with you over the "descision" but will repeat what I posted on the other thread ...the way it has happened(via the media), is nothing short of disgusting.

Interesting , MORE to go ;)

jackstar

Ah yes, when caught out resort to abuse and name calling.  A tool of the highest order.

Look here mate, I only post what I am told, if you dont beleive it, thats YOUR problem not mine. If you dont think there are problems behind the scences at Punt Road, good luck to you, . As for saying 49 incorrect, lol thats your opinion.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Interesting , MORE to go ;)

Please don't gloat Jack it doesn't become you  ;D Not that it will stop you

You may find it interesting I find it all rather pathetic to be honest.....

No offense to you Jack but the FACT that you knew a meeting was taking place tonight is just another indictment on the Club. Now I am not sure where you heard it from (perhaps one of your journo mates and I do know you have 'em) but that is continues to played out in the media is appalling ...

That you appear to be getting so much satisfaction and pleasure from all of this is ..... well just you I suppose  :help :lol

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Moi

Basically WP, he's trying to screw the club, and he's got his little supporters on here who think that's great
When the club is stuffed with the people they bring in to replace the great work done by so many people to get this club on the straight and narrow they'll be happy
Sad little creatures  :banghead

jackstar

I get no satisfaction out of this.
Info came from club . leave it at that.
The only upside i see is that they get quality personnel at the club.

jackstar

Basically WP, he's trying to screw the club, and he's got his little supporters on here who think that's great
When the club is stuffed with the people they bring in to replace the great work done by so many people to get this club on the straight and narrow they'll be happy
Sad little creatures  :banghead

Your sad, you dont realise the club has got ""bozos""  running it at the moment, now what were David Kings qualifications :banghead
Jade Rawlings :banghead Brian Royal, oh yeah, he Terrys friend, Paul Armstrong, yep another friend, Monkhurst, yep another friend,  Lets dont forget Wayne Johnson, Yep another friend.  :banghead

Moi

Yep, that's just so obvious  :banghead

jackstar

Yep, that's just so obvious  :banghead

Hey, I went last night, not like some on here who say they support and dont go, lol
Best win for 10 years last night.
This isnt about me by the way, I didnt employ them,
Am off to bed, sick of arguing with idiots :banghead

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com

Look here mate, I only post what I am told, if you dont beleive it, thats YOUR problem not mine. If you dont think there are problems behind the scences at Punt Road, good luck to you, . As for saying 49 incorrect, lol thats your opinion.
Well there obviously is if off-field crap can distract from a winning team  ::).  As WP said it's not the decision it's the way this has been handled. Incompetency of the highest order but so typical of the RFC for the past 26 years. Always shooting ourselves in the foot  ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond

Info came from the Club..... well that's the problem there in the nutshell ..... is that the quality personnel we are talking about Jack....  ::) :banghead

I suppose it all depends on what you define as quality.....

I don't see much "quality" in the actions over the last 48 hours
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

jackstar

Info came from the Club..... well that's the problem there in the nutshell ..... is that the quality personnel we are talking about Jack....  ::) :banghead

I suppose it all depends on what you define as quality.....

I don't see much "quality" in the actions over the last 48 hours
Hey we agree on something.
EITHER DO I.  I dont see much quality there either, been saying that for ages