Author Topic: Brett Deledio [merged]  (Read 223293 times)

gerkin greg

Re: Brett Deledio [merged]
« Reply #855 on: March 16, 2012, 10:47:47 PM »
Now I am not by profession or Education and English Teacher

clearly  :lol

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #856 on: March 16, 2012, 10:49:41 PM »

Only you could get away with such frivolity gerks. :thumbsup

Its always a cavalcade of whimsy with you. :lol :rollin :lol

gerkin greg

« Reply #857 on: March 16, 2012, 11:07:38 PM »

If i've learned one thing from being a Catholic priest it's not to take things too seriously

TigerTimeII

« Reply #858 on: March 16, 2012, 11:11:58 PM »
no worries rainman

u r offending rainman lol   :cheers :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #859 on: March 16, 2012, 11:14:12 PM »

If i've learned one thing from being a Catholic priest it's not to take things too seriously

Then go out and enjoy St Patrick's Day, drink all the guiness that is available b/c I heard supplies are low and sober up in time for Sunday mass. :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #860 on: March 16, 2012, 11:22:31 PM »
Pretty crappy on Bretts behalf if you ask me, commit to the club now or stuff off now. Look at how Abblet affected Geelong...all bloody year, thats all we herad. How the hell can the rest of the players concerntrate on finals or week to week aith this poo goiung on.

Shame on you Deledio, if he goes so does my membership and AFL all together for mine, its just not worth trying to rebuild time and time again after losing players like this...if we do. Clubs like the Blues or the Pies get stronger because players like Lids go there (example) while clubs like us get weaker......

Not happy Jan... :banghead :banghead :banghead

RFC and Deledio should of had this sorted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only playing Devils advocate but is this the post in question.

Very passionate past with a million thoughts running through WAT's mind at the time he wrote down what was most pertinent to him regarding the matter hence the rush of the post and the  glaring spelling mistakes but that is not the issue just trying to create the panic and passion and thought process of WAT.

Nothing wrong with it BTW and fair enough, however reading through the post again I go back to the top line where it reads

Pretty crappy on Bretts behalf if you ask me, commit to the club now or stuff off now.

The way I read it and how I interpret it means commit to the Tigers or leave now. Now close the door behind you and never come back. Leave see you later that sort of meaning.

Now lets take the word "now" a little further when I say I'm hungry now I mean now I want to eat. Not in an hour not tomorrow "now".

When I say to someone come here now I want them this instant immediately not in 5 minutes not after they go to the toilet not an hour from now. In other words "now".

When I read the word now  and it says commit to the club now it means pick up a pen and give me your autograph on a thin piece of paper known as a contract where all your demands and the clubs wants are met and your autograph makes this contract a legitimate and binding piece of paper and when you then end the statement with the words or stuff off now it means sign that contract or legitimate and binding piece of paper that will secure your services for the predisposed period of time notated on this contract or legitimate and binding piece of paper which is indicating the securing of your services for the predisposed period of time or leave now go away now see you now I don't care where you go and what you do.

Now I am not by profession or Education and English Teacher nor a Lawyer nor a Politician but I do know what I read.

Now that I have cleared this matter can we please go back to reading posts regarding Lids contract situation because just like we heard this good news about Dimma I am more than happy to read posts that will hypothesise why he will or will not stay and all the rumour innuendo and banter that goes with it until such time that Lids does sign a contract or legitimate and binding piece of paper securing his services for a predisposed period of time for someone.

I like most are hoping this gets done prior to round 1 as to me this will culminate in the RFC's most fruitful pre season campaign for as far back as this mid to late 30's RFC fan can remember and if he does not sign by then, then I am sure Lids services will be secured by the RFC by the middle of the year.

I believe I have not been personal to anyone and I find for the most part the posts on here from all posters intelligent passionate witty opinionated which is what a forum is and of course pro active to the cause of the RFC.

Thanks lads. :thumbsup

Gee TB, pretty wanky after all the posts on the subject for you to only use mine as the example, but I would expect no less.

Let me try to clarify that one sentence out of aboutt 100,000,000 others.

If Brett had it in his mind to wait until the end of the year to not re-sign and he then left I would rather him of buggered off now and don't do what Abblet did, that is what I meant.

I couldnt be stuffed reading the rest of your post either, why some have to write novels on this forum is beyond me, perhaps it makes them feel important....

Anyway, Brett will or should re-sign, so great lets move on then.

Good on you Brett, thanks for the loyalty, loyalty that I have shown to the club for 35 years..... ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #861 on: March 16, 2012, 11:23:26 PM »

So that's your new job :clapping

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #862 on: March 16, 2012, 11:36:08 PM »
That's okay WAT it was your post where all this debate on the forum was being brought up.

Call it wanky call it whatever that's fine by me also and if that's how you see it also that's fine too. I don't take it personally.

Important: hardly my posts are no less or more important than anybody's. Neither their length, or lack of should deteriote from that.

All part of the discussion on this forum but I just would like to read some legitimate talk on Lids and the probabilities of him staying or going which personally I think he will be doing the former. :gotigers

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #863 on: March 16, 2012, 11:44:48 PM »
I enjoy the polarizing nature of WAT posting although, at times, it can be quite polarizing.
I think the hassling of someone who actually makes this forum function is out of line.
It's fine to disagree but you are just making a knob of yourself.
Pull your head in WAT and show some basic respect mate.

WP runs a forum with MT he is not the President of the USA........

Or is he? :clapping

Lids will stay. He loves the Tiges. Gus told me.

gerkin greg

« Reply #864 on: March 16, 2012, 11:48:30 PM »
Did you pop your head in to Turtle Headquarters again?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #865 on: March 17, 2012, 12:07:15 AM »
That's okay WAT it was your post where all this debate on the forum was being brought up.

Call it wanky call it whatever that's fine by me also and if that's how you see it also that's fine too. I don't take it personally.

Important: hardly my posts are no less or more important than anybody's. Neither their length, or lack of should deteriote from that.

All part of the discussion on this forum but I just would like to read some legitimate talk on Lids and the probabilities of him staying or going which personally I think he will be doing the former. :gotigers

Very good TB, well looks like he is staying so all good.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #866 on: March 17, 2012, 12:12:17 AM »

So that's your new job :clapping

I understand he's cut out a small hole in the confession box....

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #867 on: March 17, 2012, 01:58:33 AM »
If I may point something out for a brief moment.....

no worries rainman

;D

THIS, is champagne comedy  :clapping

Ok now where were we.....

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #868 on: March 17, 2012, 04:37:03 AM »
I thought this thread was about Lids contract situation. :whistle

Cmon lads FFS. :help
Yep back to the topic ppl!

AFL clubs rushing to sign up free agents

Jon Ralph
    March 17, 2012

Richmond president Gary March yesterday said the Tigers were "hopeful and confident" of re-signing unrestricted Brett Deledio in coming months.

Richmond believe their facilities give them a chance to lure players and secure existing talent.

Newly re-signed Tigers coach Damien Hardwick believes Deledio will commit soon.

"I give him a cuddle every day, (and tell him) how much I love him and want him at our club," Hardwick said.

March agreed: "We are all giving him a cuddle and are all hopeful and confident of signing him up.

"Our guys (football manager) Craig Cameron and (list analysis manager) Blair Hartley have done a really good job of securing all our key players and we are hopeful we can lock away all our guys this year. We have put ourselves in the best position to not only retain our players, but maybe go out and get one."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/afl-clubs-rushing-to-sign-up-free-agents/story-e6frf9jf-1226302195602

gerkin greg

« Reply #869 on: March 17, 2012, 08:22:36 AM »
Lids is a restricted free agent  :wallywink

Ralphy, can't even get the basics right

Stopped reading after that