Author Topic: McCrae, Buckley, Hardwick, or someone else- Who should takeover Richmond.  (Read 11727 times)

jackstar

l agree, any coach who laughs at pathetic errors is on the chopping block.
l send a letter of my disgust to the club telling them my memberships for 2009 willnot be renewed if they going to have a clown like that coaching the Richmond football club

Nowhere near as bad as Wayne Campbell and co laughing and talking about where they were heading out that night during the last game of the season when we needed to win to make the 8.

Did you renew your membership then?

Rubbish post of the week

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
your saying a player like Campbell is not admired at Tigerland your deluded
your one out of maybe 100 supporters out of 30,000+ speaking for the club  :rollin

JohnF liked him.  I'm struggling to think of too many others who did.
And you can be darn sure the honeymoon will last five seconds after the first loss lol

You would be the most narrowed mined person I have ever met.
Wayne Campbell is a champion bloke and has outstanding footy knowledge.

Campbell was a tool, and an average football that only the RFC in its worst ever era would be desperate enough to idolise.

And an average bloke that conspired with Frawley to slash Knighter.

And he wanted to be drafted to North.

And he was Nick Daffy's best mate and boyfriend

Selfish footballer, had a hand in undermining several coaches, always looked out for himself first on and off the park, played for himself and his stats.

You're a joke putting him up as a Richmond football club hero

Tigermonk

Nah she is one of maybe 50 supporters out of 30,000.
29,950 would love to see Cambo and sheeds back at punt road.
I dont think the minority wins Monk, do you ?? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

l agree with you jack

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
l send a letter of my disgust to the club telling them my memberships for 2009 willnot be renewed if they going to have a clown like that coaching the Richmond football club

Nowhere near as bad as Wayne Campbell and co laughing and talking about where they were heading out that night during the last game of the season when we needed to win to make the 8.

Rubbish post of the week

You want to have ago at Wallace for laughing in the box when Wayne Campbell was taking the pi ss his entire career.

Dont come on here acting all inside knowledge. Its a public fact for all to see Campbell was one of several players who choked on the last game of the year on more than one occasion when we needed to win to make the 8 and play in finals the following week.

Great coaching credential on his cv

Its also known to more than those that claim to be insiders that on one of those occasions, the players were debating out on the ground during the game about which pub they were going to after the siren.

Sums up perfectly the era that some supporters are yearning for us to return to.  

Tigermonk

get hold of yourself 1980  :rollin

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame

Stop posting rubbish then

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

Rubbish post of the week

You want to have ago at Wallace for laughing in the box when Wayne Campbell was taking the pi ss his entire career.

Dont come on here acting all inside knowledge. Its a public fact for all to see Campbell was one of several players who choked on the last game of the year on more than one occasion when we needed to win to make the 8 and play in finals the following week.

Its also known to more than those that claim to be insiders that on one of those occasions, the players were debating out on the ground during the game about which pub they were going to after the siren.

Sums up perfectly the era that some supporters are yearning for us to return to. 

Campbell bled for the RFC thats why he stayed there his whole career.
He left the club before he reached 300 games because he thought he didn't deserve to make it to 300 and that for me is a very unselfish footballer.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

just watch soon when Gary March grabs the door handle & opens the door its coming  ;D can let you know there is more than one walking out that door without the club blessings, watch who walks in  ;D

Tigermonk

He left the club before he reached 300 games because he thought he didn't deserve to make it to 300 and that for me is a very unselfish footballer.

& he was offered to reach the milestone but declined, very unselfish footballer indeed  ;D

Moi

Rubbish post of the week

You're making me cry lol
What a hero  ::)
 :rollin

The Cotch

Re: McCrae, Buckley, Hardwick, or someone else- Who should takeover Richmond.
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2008, 10:23:53 PM »

just watch soon when Gary March grabs the door handle & opens the door its coming  ;D can let you know there is more than one walking out that door without the club blessings, watch who walks in  ;D

Cannot wait  ;)

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2008, 10:29:11 PM »

And lets see how many supporters turn up to games when it happens.

I was out there in the very cold outer the last time a favorite son coached this club, watching us getting flogged every week and cheering on the rare occasion some bloke like Mitchell took a mark. And there were very few out there with me.

Doesnt take much for supporters to desert this club. Graeme Richmond knew it. So should Tony Free. He played his best footy in front of 1,000 supporters wearing yellow and black in the stands

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2008, 10:34:38 PM »

Rubbish post of the week

Dont know you from a bar of soap mate, but you post like a 5 year old. How about you see your first premiership before you post about what it takes to be a Richmond legend. Or at least learn what bleeding for a club really means

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2008, 10:48:07 PM »
Buckley or Hardwick

need a coach that wants disipline

Moi

« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2008, 10:50:09 PM »
Richmond will announce at seasons end a joint venture with appointment of Sheedy/Campbell as a partnership ;)
Another club leak?
[/quote

Nah, I just talk crap 24/7 ::)
See what Hutchy says tonight.  ;)
What bit was I supposed to listen to?