Author Topic: McCrae, Buckley, Hardwick, or someone else- Who should takeover Richmond.  (Read 11719 times)

Moi

Re: McCrae, Buckley, Hardwick, or someone else- Who should takeover Richmond.
« Reply #120 on: August 12, 2008, 12:27:57 PM »
Why dont you have a go at Wallet getting $600,000 a year and delivering nothing?
And whats even worse, getting his mates to the club on inflated contracts and money.
Just jolt your memory.
Wayne Johnson.
Monkhurst
Royal
King
Amstrong( reported to be on $200,000 a year, for what, dodging press interviews and organsing accommadation for interstate trips.
King
Gordon Casey ( he went out with black and white TV )

and you bag Wayne Campbell. FFS

I have a challenge for you Jackstar. Here it is - don't mention any coaches for one week!  :pray

Can you do it?! I know it would be difficult for you.

When you speak about other topics other than TW you make a lot of sense but all of that gets lost admidst the Wallace-Hate talk. If you could just stick to discussing the topic, which you can been very good at, rather than twisting every thread into another opportunity to belittle our current coach then I for one would be keen to listen to everything you say.

At the moment though I just skim over what you write at the first mention of TW.

Give the challenge a go  :thumbsup

Stripes

Challenge accepted :thumbsup Shouldnt be too hard not being able to comment on insignificant people of this world. which he is
;D

jackstar

« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2008, 12:31:17 PM »
Nuffer ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »

Which of the following comments about Wayne Campbell are embarrasing?

1) He quit the club
2) Was a senior player in a club that needed to win its last game to make the finals and didnt more than once
3) Split the player group with his feud with the club captain Knights
4) Demanded and got a huge pay increase in 95 at a club that made its first finals in 13 years
5) Hugged the boundary line his entire career
6) He was a stats bandit (I wont take credit for that nic- stole it from someone else)
7) Got injured celebrating a goal
8) Always looked over his shoulder when he got the ball because he was so scared of getting hit
9) Never put his body on the line- even daffy (finally) did his shouder for the team

I've seen 4 premeirships mate, only one of which I was too young to remember. Seen the best and worst at this footy club and know which players played for the jumper and which ones looked out for themselves. So dont go telling me i should be ashamed of myself for having a go at an average footballer who played in an average team and is being heldup on here as some kind of club savior

A more pertinent question would be how many of the following comments are known to be factually true and how many are just based on hearsay.  Don't know the relevance of seeing 4 premierships - I've seen a number but it has zero to do with my comment.  I said those who posted comments on Campbell's poor character should be ashamed - and they should.  Do you know the guy personally?  I do.  And I can tell you that most of your comments above are not factual, just your opinions.  Have your opinion about his footy exploits and coaching potential and voice them as loud and as passionately as you want but don't make unqualified and undignified comments about his character if you have never even met the guy.  If you read my post you will notice I don't think he would be the best choice we could make as far as a coaching role goes but comments like "Campbell was a tool" and "And an average bloke" are just poor form.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2008, 12:46:50 PM »
Jack - I appreciate it. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Stripes

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #124 on: August 12, 2008, 01:30:56 PM »
IN answer to original question by Ramps based on the crap in the media that we need Richmond people (whatever the eff that means) at the CLub none of then ames mentioned in the title of this thread are acceptable ::)

I am so angry at the moment that is isn't funny

I posted this in another thread because I did't want it get lost here:

Richmond people.....  :banghead :banghead

I am Richmond person - do they want me at the Club?

I reckon they want my $$$ every year but I doubt they actually give S-hit about me.

I am sick to death of this crap and it is just absolute CRAP :banghead :banghead

This is the very reason we are joke.

Delude yourself and say it is the on field but it is the off field...

I am coterie member do I get a say? Oops sorry I am only a little fish coterie member, not one of the big fish groups so I don't get a say....

It's actually hystercial if you looked at the numbers, you'd find that the little fish coteries because of thier numbers contribute more $$$$ on a purely membership scale

Same old same old... people who think the RFC is their own personal play thing with their pathetic hidden agendas

That's why we are a bloody joke

Bloody well sick of it

PS: Apologies for the swearing folks but like Peter Fiinch said in Network "I am as mad as hell and I'm not going not take it anymore  >:( :banghead
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline moose

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2008, 07:15:00 PM »
so williampowell, i see you are very upset, mad and frustrated. so what will you do about it?

jackstar

« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »
IN answer to original question by Ramps based on the crap in the media that we need Richmond people (whatever the eff that means) at the CLub none of then ames mentioned in the title of this thread are acceptable ::)

I am so angry at the moment that is isn't funny

I posted this in another thread because I did't want it get lost here:

Richmond people.....  :banghead :banghead

I am Richmond person - do they want me at the Club?

I reckon they want my $$$ every year but I doubt they actually give S-hit about me.

I am sick to death of this crap and it is just absolute CRAP :banghead :banghead

This is the very reason we are joke.

Delude yourself and say it is the on field but it is the off field...

I am coterie member do I get a say? Oops sorry I am only a little fish coterie member, not one of the big fish groups so I don't get a say....

It's actually hystercial if you looked at the numbers, you'd find that the little fish coteries because of thier numbers contribute more $$$$ on a purely membership scale

Same old same old... people who think the RFC is their own personal play thing with their pathetic hidden agendas

That's why we are a bloody joke

Bloody well sick of it

PS: Apologies for the swearing folks but like Peter Fiinch said in Network "I am as mad as hell and I'm not going not take it anymore  >:( :banghead

Biggest joke is the coach . $2.4 million he has sucked out of the place. And we will have to pay him another $600,000 for him to walk at years end :banghead

Offline moose

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2008, 07:49:53 PM »
yes terry is a joke, and it is very amusing how many people are unhappy with what is happening at the rfc, but so supportive of miller and wallace.  well miller is gone, terry will be next.  dont these angry people realise that the mess we are in now has nothing to do with spud anymore, but we are still crap thanks to miller and wallace. yet their are supporters who still buy his spin and think he is the answer. 4 years on , the "train wreck" he inherited, is still a fricken  "train wreck" . so all you angry tigers, start asking the questions, why after 4 years are we still a wreck. well miller could answer that but he is gone, and wallace wont because he will just come up with more spin

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2008, 07:52:16 PM »
so williampowell, i see you are very upset, mad and frustrated. so what will you do about it?

Well I wont go around sending foul mouthed SMS messages to people saying I told you so - like I received on the weekend but I digrese ......

Perhaps I should pull my $$$'s out and downgrade my membership.... would save me a lot

But then again when you think about it that would make me just as bad as the faceless ones wouldn't it.

Offline moose

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »
just asking a question, even though parts of your answer were somewhat confusing

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #130 on: August 12, 2008, 08:20:36 PM »
just asking a question, even though parts of your answer were somewhat confusing

and I answered it

I told you what I wouldn't do ....

Because I have no intention of holding the club to ransom like some people with their hidden agendas and threats

Does that explain it for you

Offline moose

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2008, 08:10:40 AM »
yes and no.

but i see you are a pat benatar fan.  it is good to dream, but at times one must be realistic, and admit miller failed us and it is good he is gone, and terry has failed us. but , one has his/her right to keep on dreaming

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2008, 08:19:37 AM »
yes and no.

but i see you are a pat benatar fan.  it is good to dream, but at times one must be realistic, and admit miller failed us and it is good he is gone, and terry has failed us. but , one has his/her right to keep on dreaming

100% correct.

our drafting under Miller and Solarium was as good as Spuds in my opinion.

Tambling, mcmahon, Patto, Meyer, JON- all first round draft picks and are all duds lets be honest.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ox

« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2008, 08:20:57 AM »

X is an idiot that thinks he's not :lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2008, 09:23:36 AM »

X is an idiot that thinks he's not :lol

for Geez sake get off X's case,