Author Topic: Tyrone Vickery [merged]  (Read 350106 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tyrone Vickery [merged]
« Reply #465 on: June 04, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »
Its fair to say both jack and Ty have struggled at times..jack seems well and truly over his slump,i hope ty soon leaves his slump behind him too.....If you think about it jack had 5 operations pre season,if i had that many i reckon it might take me some time to get back into the flow ..Stories have also circulated about Ty too(re surgery),i dont know how true these stories are .Given theres  some truth in them ,i am also not surprised that it has taken him time to also get back into it.
He definitely had 1 surgery. Not sure if anymore. He also copped 3 injuries during NAB Cup so never fired a shot in that and confidence disappeared too.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #466 on: June 09, 2012, 03:17:19 PM »
Vickery doing really well today.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #467 on: June 09, 2012, 05:15:58 PM »
Needs to pull his finger out as he is not putting in the team.Laughing off at halftime when we were down not a goodlook either.For me his workrate and intensity has dropped off bigtime.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #468 on: June 09, 2012, 05:40:18 PM »
Needs to pull his finger out as he is not putting in the team.Laughing off at halftime when we were down not a goodlook either.For me his workrate and intensity has dropped off bigtime.

Another disappointing performance. Needs a massive injection of MONGREL
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

dwaino

« Reply #469 on: June 09, 2012, 05:41:55 PM »
He must have great skills if he can try and juggle a mark and give away a holding free while in front of his opponent.

the claw

« Reply #470 on: June 09, 2012, 05:44:21 PM »
not a good day for big men but he was poor again especially after half time. to me thats 9 poor games out of nine.

hes supposed to be the other key forward and hes not. hes supposed to be the backup  ruckman  and hes not. would be good if he could make a decent contribution with just one of those roles. perhaps then we could cater to the other.

imo first of all he needs to go to coburg for a stint just to get his hands on the ball, take a few strong grabs and get some confidence. this really should have happened 5  or 6 weeks ago.

when he comes back play him as a THIRD tall in the fp not as a kpp. then  give him significantly more time in the ruck giving ivan a break.in doing this we can then give astbury a game if fit or elton or try post again in the key position.

to go further we need to find a decent back up ruckman and we need to find a real good foil kpf to go with jack. make vickery the backup ruckman and vigorously search for the kpf.

sooner or later this bloke has to put his hand up or go. just how long can we carry him for.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #471 on: June 09, 2012, 05:53:40 PM »
Hopeless
Been gifted games all year
ANY player who goes in for the ball one handed has lost me
As discussed with other supporters back at social club
Time to stop playing favorites and bring back Gus
Forget about the structure crap.big men need to stamp some physical presence in a game
Something Vickery is very poor in

Ruanaidh

« Reply #472 on: June 09, 2012, 06:23:26 PM »

Time to stop playing favorites and bring back Gus

Gus has been good for most of the year at the Burgers and although Vicks may be the future Gus is more appropriate at this time. BTW we haven't seen how he and the mullet will go in tandem - it may just work.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #473 on: June 10, 2012, 11:20:17 AM »
Vickery was mentioned on game Day.

how much of a tosser does he look like laughing and giggling at half time.

I have no doubt in my mind he will finally get dropped for his performances this year

its a done deal

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #474 on: June 10, 2012, 11:26:46 AM »
If they play him.run the risk of getting beat next week

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #475 on: June 10, 2012, 12:47:15 PM »

Another disappointing performance. Needs a massive injection of MONGREL

He needs an injection of something because each week he's getting an injection of someone.
And to think Jstar doesn't think he can bend over  :lol
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Gigantor

« Reply #476 on: June 10, 2012, 12:54:35 PM »
To me Ty gives the impression of being scared....sad to say that of a bloke his size

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #477 on: June 10, 2012, 02:23:47 PM »
I didnt like ty having a laugh.

Wheneve that was

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #478 on: June 10, 2012, 02:39:40 PM »
To me Ty gives the impression of being scared....sad to say that of a bloke his size

Opposition think he is soft
They are right

Gigantor

« Reply #479 on: June 10, 2012, 03:03:09 PM »
Gee jack when i played we used to use another word instead of soft and scared...however due to gender equality i would never use that word these days