Author Topic: Tyrone Vickery [merged]  (Read 314837 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Tyrone Vickery [merged]
« Reply #1185 on: April 12, 2014, 09:38:00 AM »
I just hope Ty is mentally tough enough to get thru the fans hatred

Mental health is nothing to take lightly

If not, im sure the juicy six figure salary he is on for doing STUFF ALL will ensure he can afford the best treatment.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1186 on: April 12, 2014, 09:38:08 AM »
I just hope Ty is mentally tough enough to get thru the fans hatred

Mental health is nothing to take lightly
How about our mental health Chucky?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1187 on: April 12, 2014, 09:48:45 AM »
Got the biggest cheer of his career last night when it was announced he had been subbed out of the game

Sums it up really

Our love our fans but that was pathetic. We are better than that. Vickery is crap, the only way to change that is for him to get confidence through the VFL and at training, he didn't need that. Thats what a poo club does, like Essendon or Melbourne.

Sorry Pope, though I can see your point I can't agree

Facts are people are incredibly (rightly I might annoyed) with what Tyrone has been dishing up, not just this year but the last few. They are angry and frustrated. 4 games into the season bad he's given one good performance and been missing in action for the other 3. That's been his MOU for the last 3 years, one good game and missing for the next 3-6. He is capable of a lot better

I am not sure what message he is getting from the coaches but perhaps last night's "message" from the fans maybe the real rocket he needs to actually get his act together.  :pray

I didn't cheer when he was subbed but I wont be critical of anyone who did. People pay good $$$ to go and watch this side and what they are dishing up at the moment is simply no acceptable on any level

I'm as annoyed as anyone.

A crowd cheering a player getting subbed gets them nowhere. As far as fan voice goes u maybe right but look at Jack Watts. Not many whipping boys turn it around.
Go Tigers!

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1188 on: April 12, 2014, 09:55:31 AM »
I reckon Vickery has some serious mental problems with the game and how much it means to him ( those tweets ).
I don't think he wants it enough and frankly just doesn't care as much as an AFL player should.
Cheering him off when he is subbed definitely wouldn't help him and it's pretty disgraceful. Yes we pay good money to go and watch but cheering off subbed players is what a weak club would do.
Civil war.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1189 on: April 12, 2014, 09:58:09 AM »
Looks like jane plays like jane
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #1190 on: April 12, 2014, 10:02:09 AM »
No doubt some genius on here will find my post when he was first drafted
Should not have got drafted in the first place as was a huge risk due to not playing enough footy in the year he got drafted due to knee injury and then for some unknown reason continues to get a game when clearly not up to it
Richmond need to take the blinkers off on this player

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1191 on: April 12, 2014, 10:04:46 AM »
CBF

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #1192 on: April 12, 2014, 10:47:00 AM »
Stats dont lie, the only player not to lay a tackle coll v rich? Tyrone Vickery
F H O

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1193 on: April 12, 2014, 10:48:28 AM »
Subbed out not injured so we'll have to put up with him again next week
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1194 on: April 12, 2014, 10:55:54 AM »
Got the biggest cheer of his career last night when it was announced he had been subbed out of the game

Sums it up really

Our love our fans but that was pathetic. We are better than that. Vickery is crap, the only way to change that is for him to get confidence through the VFL and at training, he didn't need that. Thats what a poo club does, like Essendon or Melbourne.

Sorry Pope, though I can see your point I can't agree

Facts are people are incredibly (rightly I might annoyed) with what Tyrone has been dishing up, not just this year but the last few. They are angry and frustrated. 4 games into the season bad he's given one good performance and been missing in action for the other 3. That's been his MOU for the last 3 years, one good game and missing for the next 3-6. He is capable of a lot better

I am not sure what message he is getting from the coaches but perhaps last night's "message" from the fans maybe the real rocket he needs to actually get his act together.  :pray

I didn't cheer when he was subbed but I wont be critical of anyone who did. People pay good $$$ to go and watch this side and what they are dishing up at the moment is simply no acceptable on any level

I'm as annoyed as anyone.

A crowd cheering a player getting subbed gets them nowhere. As far as fan voice goes u maybe right but look at Jack Watts. Not many whipping boys turn it around.

I'm annoyed too Pope but I have ugraded my membership to coterie, contribute to FTF attend club functions and help monetarily as best as I can whilst budgeting for my family also. Whilst money can't buy you success you would think the club would at least have more respect to the fans given there are over 63k this year.

If Ty can't handle it who gives a fuuuccck. I can't handle being poo for 30 years with no end in sight or just when I think  we may be climbing the mountain the mountain suddenly bulges upwards another 1000 metres. I'll be a supporter of this club well after Ty leaves so who cares if he can't handle it.

Or would you find this ironic Pope? A few mins after the sub was displayed on the screen they had an image of Dimma with the message are you giving 110% and donate to the FTF when a large section of the members in the Olympic were screaming sentiments along the lines of "Are you Dimma". Fully endorsed those members sentiments may I add with RFC players and dignitaries within range looking blankly into space making no movements.

Timing is everything in football and RFC have had no timing whatsoever. You take the 94,690 in a final in good times you take the criticism in bad. If they can't stand the heat in the kitchen get the eff out.
I'm a paying customer and I aint happy.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1195 on: April 12, 2014, 10:57:11 AM »
F H O

He had two handballs and 10 Collingwood rebound 50's.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #1196 on: April 12, 2014, 12:12:41 PM »

Poor bastard got rake poisoning last night.
Why can't anybody see this?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1197 on: April 12, 2014, 12:16:09 PM »
F H O

He had two handballs and 10 Collingwood rebound 50's.
:lol

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1198 on: April 12, 2014, 12:18:28 PM »
Looks like jane plays like jane
:lol you've had some pearlers lately.  :clapping

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1199 on: April 12, 2014, 01:15:42 PM »
When I read a couple of his tweets this week about Mitch Clark, I started wondering about subtle cries for help.  What he tweeted sounded familiar.