Author Topic: Robin Nahas [merged]  (Read 36513 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Robin Nahas [merged]
« Reply #390 on: December 09, 2012, 10:04:19 AM »
pigs arse he is a gun

he will play in the first 4 to 6 games because he will be given a chance to harden up, then he wont be seen again
 no room for him edwards and king in the team and nahas is way way way behind king and edwards and with chris knights in the team and teh kids we have , bye bye nahas

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #391 on: December 09, 2012, 10:10:51 AM »
He's not a gun but he is currently our 2nd highest goal scorer. If someone beats him out of his role well and good but he's in my best 22 come round 1.

Gigantor

« Reply #392 on: December 09, 2012, 10:53:08 AM »
We might just find that as both Edwards and Nahas get into their mid 20s ,we might get even better performances from both.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #393 on: December 09, 2012, 11:33:36 AM »
He's not a gun but he is currently our 2nd highest goal scorer. If someone beats him out of his role well and good but he's in my best 22 come round 1.

Better than Edwards.... ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #394 on: December 09, 2012, 05:07:05 PM »
Needs to work on consistency both in a game and through out the season and to learn to step up against quality opposition. Pace and tackling and ability to kick goals are real assets of his as is his attitude

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #395 on: December 09, 2012, 07:10:55 PM »
I don't think his as bad as some make out. Can do better but there are a few teams he'd be first up in and a few he'd be depth. Need to improve on him but his not a major concern

the claw

« Reply #396 on: December 09, 2012, 09:03:35 PM »
all well and good claw.
you reckon you could redo your essay only including blokes who were actually on the list when i posted that comment?

don't forget that nahas and edwards were playing alongside each other, as was king when fit
apologies i didnt look at the date.

anyway  look how well the forward line went with them. no wonder we targeted knights and edwards something has to change in the forward half.

what i dont get is most of us can see and acknowledge that we desperately need to find and play a second ruckman to help big ivan.
most say that person is vickery but name him at chf i really dont get it. in fed up with the roundabout that is our tall forwards. we need  a chf  to play with  jack and we need a ruck/forward who can give ivan a decent chop out. one bloke cannot be expected to do both roles im sick of structure going out the window every time ivan needs a break.

as for sml forwards well imo theres room for just one especially if your sml forwards are poor in the midfield and you lose too much in rotations. there is no way in hell we can afford to play nahas king and edwards and any or none of them not making a reasonable midfield contribution.
our structure and player type is deplorable in the forward half its certainly not a set up that will win tough high pressure games of footy. its been a set up that places inordinate amounts of pressure on our limited supply of genuine  mids to play well every week.

as i have said as far as forward line set up and type goes nahas is in a fight with only king and edwards for a spot in the 22. we cannot afford to play 2 of the 3 take your pick which one you prefer.
robbir e nahas is not in a fight with a edwards for a spot they are entirely different players. hes not in a fight with knights hopefully knights can also spend significant time as a mid without the side losing too much.

we finished 12th we finished 12th for damn good reasons. doing something about why we finished 12th means limited players like nahas king and edwards will have to miss out.

Offline JohnP

• Tiger Rookie
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 04:02:17 AM by one-eyed »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #398 on: December 10, 2012, 04:04:50 AM »
Snip! Stick to the football discussion on Nahas here ppl. The general discussion board is for social-political talk.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #399 on: December 10, 2012, 08:04:12 AM »
Good small fwd with some tricks, not many but some.
Has a tendancy to fall over often, needs to rip out that long third leg and put a wheel on it to stay balanced.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #400 on: March 02, 2013, 11:05:40 PM »
Was sharp when the game was on the line.

Borderline 22 player - doing good things

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #401 on: March 02, 2013, 11:51:22 PM »
Has no left foot.
His tackling has been impressive this pre season.
Has goal sense but for me goes missing in action against the bigger clubs.
No shoe in for 20 or so games this season.

Will at least play against Port at AAMI in round 7. ;D

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #402 on: March 03, 2013, 05:25:31 AM »
Has no left foot.
His tackling has been impressive this pre season.
Has goal sense but for me goes missing in action against the bigger clubs.
No shoe in for 20 or so games this season.

Will at least play against Port at AAMI in round 7. ;D
He actually has used his left foot a few times this pre-season.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #403 on: March 03, 2013, 08:53:25 AM »
Yep, he even nearly kicked a goal on his left yesterday. I nearly fell of my perch.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #404 on: March 03, 2013, 10:02:57 AM »
Went alright last night, worked very hard off the ball, ran his guts out to!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"