Author Topic: Robin Nahas [merged]  (Read 36202 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: Robin Nahas [merged]
« Reply #585 on: November 07, 2013, 03:31:11 PM »
Will someone now grab all the crap out of his locker and donate it to Vinnies. The stuff will eventually find its way to Arden St through natural progression.

Offline Tigger

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #586 on: November 07, 2013, 05:27:46 PM »
I hope he doesnt crack it at Norf when he is made sub....dont think Brad Scott is too different from Dimma in his no $%^heads policy.

gerkin greg

« Reply #587 on: November 07, 2013, 05:29:12 PM »
probably a better option for north than chris the greek

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #588 on: November 07, 2013, 05:30:12 PM »
I hope he doesnt crack it at Norf when he is made sub....dont think Brad Scott is too different from Dimma in his no $%^heads policy.

The difference is Brad Scott's policy is "no d---kheads apart from the coach".

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #589 on: November 07, 2013, 06:37:56 PM »

The difference is Brad Scott's policy is "no d---kheads apart from the coach".

It depends on what he cracks, he might poke Brads eye out
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

dwaino

« Reply #590 on: November 07, 2013, 09:18:29 PM »
Looooooll thread is gold  :lol :clapping

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #591 on: November 07, 2013, 10:48:01 PM »
He still lives!

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #592 on: November 08, 2013, 12:04:24 AM »
Nahas to join the Kangaroos

NORTH Melbourne has declared its intention to sign discarded Richmond forward Robin Nahas as a delisted free agent.

:lol  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

whats funnier is that we kept Edwards and dumped Nahas. They are both the same in my eyes.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #593 on: November 08, 2013, 09:20:31 AM »
Edwards has hands quicker than an Porteguese swamp rat though

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #594 on: November 09, 2013, 03:54:59 AM »
Nahas article in the Herald-Sun...

"You understand that it's a business and things change pretty quickly. There's no grudges towards the Richmond Football Club, they've been fantastic to me over my five years there, I've got great memories.

"But a change of structure last year hurt my position, so you just move on."[/u]

Read more at: http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/robin-nahas-excited-about-getting-second-chance-at-north-melbourne/story-fndv8rij-1226755998814#mm-breached

Offline tigers_of_old_1980

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #595 on: November 09, 2013, 06:37:32 AM »
So North rate Nahas higher than Azza in front of goal?
10 PREMIERSHIPS

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #596 on: November 10, 2013, 02:26:13 PM »
Nae they rate black higher than azza

Taking a punt on a talented highly rated kpf... unlike us

the claw

« Reply #597 on: November 10, 2013, 07:41:29 PM »
if we were smart we would have asked about kieren harper struggled to get a game last yr could have offered up something with nahas as steak knives.

the claw

« Reply #598 on: November 10, 2013, 08:01:46 PM »

no punt taken the kid could always play. bastinac, black and carlisle was the straw that broke the camels back and in no small way led to me getting banned over at pre.

i was adamant we take bastinac if we were to take a mid. if was to be a tall it had to be carlisle or black. geez we got griffiths and i think i was one of few who voiced displeasure.a pretty astute poster called tiger bob and i had some real heated arguments over this which got me into a bit of strife.. geez ben griffiths put another one down to francis jackson it was a risk he took and it has bitten him hard.

most richmond people love francis jackson but i cant work out why. yep hes had some decent 1st round selections but really if you cant get 95% of your first rounders right you should not be in the caper.
its the 2nd and 3rd rounders the griffiths picks where hes failed abysmally.
hughes 24 , casserley 40 , s edwards at 26, rance at 18, post 26, griffiths19, astbury 35 , dea 44, batchelor 30 , helbig 47, elton 26, mcintosh 31, mcbean 33, mcdonough 42 .thats every 2nd and 3rd round pick by jackson. leave out the last 2 drafts as its way too early  it does not make for pretty reading. in his time at the club i can only attribute one decent pick to him in the second or third rounds thats rance and even hes had issues.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #599 on: November 11, 2013, 07:05:10 AM »

no punt taken the kid could always play. bastinac, black and carlisle was the straw that broke the camels back and in no small way led to me getting banned over at pre.

i was adamant we take bastinac if we were to take a mid. if was to be a tall it had to be carlisle or black. geez we got griffiths and i think i was one of few who voiced displeasure.a pretty astute poster called tiger bob and i had some real heated arguments over this which got me into a bit of strife.. geez ben griffiths put another one down to francis jackson it was a risk he took and it has bitten him hard.

most richmond people love francis jackson but i cant work out why. yep hes had some decent 1st round selections but really if you cant get 95% of your first rounders right you should not be in the caper.
its the 2nd and 3rd rounders the griffiths picks where hes failed abysmally.
hughes 24 , casserley 40 , s edwards at 26, rance at 18, post 26, griffiths19, astbury 35 , dea 44, batchelor 30 , helbig 47, elton 26, mcintosh 31, mcbean 33, mcdonough 42 .thats every 2nd and 3rd round pick by jackson. leave out the last 2 drafts as its way too early  it does not make for pretty reading. in his time at the club i can only attribute one decent pick to him in the second or third rounds thats rance and even hes had issues.
I agree with most of that Claw and have said so for a long while regarding FJ. But if you still think Rance has issues than you have issues. Alex Rance is one of the better young backman in the game. He is strong, athletic, brave, consistent, gets heaps of the footy, and his disposal has improved out of site! Whatever your gripe with him is, get over it! It's ok to have been massively wrong about him and it takes a man to admit it. Alex Rance is a class act and is a huge reason why we have improved from being a middle to low ranked side to a good and on the up finals side.
I don't know why it gets up me so much but I just cannot handle when people have NFI about players like Rance. Credit must go where credit is due!
Any team in the AFL would love a player of Alex's abitly and character.