Author Topic: Dogs and other pets  (Read 117115 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Dogs
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2006, 11:50:04 PM »
Tambo's name is perfect Fwoy  :yep.

LOL @ Max taking getting photographed in his stride  ;D. Groucho belongs in a tv commercial. Great to hear he's fighting fit WP  :thumbsup.

Great photos guys  :clapping

Benny and Coff should be drafted into the forward line actually lets send benny down to the defensive 50 lol....Richmond ladies and gentlemen are on there way to there 11th flag. I should be coach, what a strategy lol...

;D

Benny and Coffey are Mal Brown and Balmey mark 2. I bet they know how to stick to their opponent  ;).

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2006, 08:08:27 PM »
Heres a couple more..........  ;D

Groucho - battled scarred 3 weeks after his big op in Feb 06 -

And more from the Princess - look at ME ;D

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Moi

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2006, 08:28:02 PM »
Poor Groucho, looks like he went through the wars  :'(

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2006, 10:45:46 PM »
Sorry I had too  :P
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Moi

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2006, 10:55:56 PM »

Good girl  :gotigers

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2006, 11:12:39 PM »
I was going to put him in my Richmond guernsey so he could play in our forward line, but I think it would be a bit difficult to get it on him  :lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2006, 11:27:05 AM »
Poor Groucho, looks like he went through the wars  :'(

Yeah he did - after the op he was practically naked with the amount of fur they shaved off him ;D The marks on his nose and on top of his head are the remains of glue  :o they used to keep all the tubes in him. 

He had a thing called GDV or in simple terms Bloat. At his age they said he was unlikely to pull through surgery

But he got through it - as I said he's one tough little (and for a lab he is small) b_ugger :thumbsup

Everyday with him now is an absolute bonus for me and my family :clapping :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ramps

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2006, 04:36:36 PM »
see how happy the dog is now...hes almost grinning lol...stick proper colors on Coff and hes a happy mut.

Moi

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2006, 07:37:44 PM »
see how happy the dog is now...hes almost grinning lol...stick proper colors on Coff and hes a happy mut.
Yeah, keep that other black and white garbage off him, TG, and you'll have a happy puppy lol

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2006, 09:07:04 PM »
Yeah, keep that other black and white garbage off him, TG, and you'll have a happy puppy lol

He somehow lost that collar while on a walk  :whistle Maybe he was chasing a Magpie :rollin
Gonna buy him a tigers collar and make him wear it :P
Ooo and you can get Richmond food and water bowls too :D

Offline F0551L

• One Eyed Richmond Gold member "eat em alive" Marching on to Victory in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2006, 11:47:37 PM »
 Wonderful topic
I am actually a breeder of Manchester Terriers we have a great little bitch who has a lovely temperament  Part of our family and she is nearly Tiger colours too they actually used to be called Black and Tan terriers  if i knew how to cut and paste to the post i would include a pic :(
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

Moi

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2006, 08:21:05 AM »
Wonderful topic
I am actually a breeder of Manchester Terriers we have a great little bitch who has a lovely temperament  Part of our family and she is nearly Tiger colours too they actually used to be called Black and Tan terriers  if i knew how to cut and paste to the post i would include a pic :(
You can email me or MT will do for you - anyone else either if you don't know how.

The other white cat is called Highway, named such because he was found abandoned as a kitten on the McIvor Highway by my daughter when she was doing uni at Bendigo Latrobe.  She kept it for a while until she got sprung by her landlord and then it came back to Melbourne and me lol.  Totally deaf, which meant when it was in trouble and you abused it - in one ear and out the other lol.
Lovely cat, but had this really cool trick of getting up onto a mantelpiece and flicking everything that was on it off.  Accidentally got into a neighbour's house and did the same in there  :rollin
Would sit in the middle of the road while cars would try and swerve around him - he didn't care, he couldn't hear them and they could jolly well go around him.  Unfortunately, after the second time he got hit, that was his demise, but a wonderful character of a cat.  Tougher than anything at Kardina Park lol

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2006, 08:33:29 AM »
Although this thread is about dogs, this is the tiger we've adopted from Australia Zoo.
[imghttp://www.australiazoo.com.au/australia_zoo/amazing_animals/amazing_animals/profiles/Manas61_250.jpg][/img]

Isn't he a beauty?  He is a Bengal Tiger.

When I found out which cheetah we've got I'll post a pic.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2006, 08:34:56 AM »
Although this thread is about dogs, this is the tiger we've adopted from Australia Zoo.

Isn't he a beauty?  He is a Bengal Tiger.

When I found out which cheetah we've got I'll post a pic.

Moi

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2006, 08:48:45 AM »
Awesome Julz  :thumbsup
No, thread should be called Pets, so Tiger pets will do  :gotigers