Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2009  (Read 17143 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Non-Richmond games 2009
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2009, 04:37:26 PM »
Nice tank by North in the last quarter ::)

Let's see if Melbourne does the same. Hopefully they think they can afford to win this one.

Maybe they do MT they still lead 101-88 just into time on in the last.

Wooden spoon could still be oursand thus early picks.
Just need to give North a huge start next week and Melbourne the same in 3 weeks as well as W Coast in Round 22 and hopefully Freo win the derby as they so often have done so in recent years. :thumbsup

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2009, 04:45:00 PM »
Dees win 101-90.
The wooden spoon race tightens up.
Five teams can now technically win it.

Surely we can take the tank to a new competitive level.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2009, 01:13:32 AM »
The Bombers frontrunning style found out again against a top 8 side. Lucas looks finished. Just too slow these days. The only positive for Essendon tonight was Hurley = gun! Young natural readymade top 10 footballers have made a big comeback in the last few drafts - Kreuzer, Cotchin, Rich, Hurley, etc...
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2009, 07:46:07 PM »
Just on another matter Jesse White from the Sydney Swans showed a fair bit. Hes the type of forward that we are lacking. A big size, fantastic mobility. Is he contracted to Sydney next year? Certainly one to look at if hes available.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2009, 09:12:41 PM »
Just on another matter Jesse White from the Sydney Swans showed a fair bit. Hes the type of forward that we are lacking. A big size, fantastic mobility. Is he contracted to Sydney next year? Certainly one to look at if hes available.
I can't see the Swannies letting him go now that Hall is gone. In any case players now days don't walk out on one club and to another for free. It's going to cost a first round pick so pass. Let's make a rule to draft and develop our own from now on.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2009, 12:08:25 PM »

Straight swap for Foley Ramps??  :whistle
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2009, 11:21:36 PM »
Blues flogged by 9 goals  :lol. Fev doesn't fire and their scoring dries up. Judd's probably thinking he should have stayed at the Eagles lol. Shocking game btw with turnovers galore. Hard to see either side lasting long in September.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2009, 04:52:22 PM »
How good was the Geelong Hawthorn game  :clapping. Bartel marks on the siren and kicks a point to win the game.

It's going to be hard for the Hawks now to make the finals.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2009, 02:24:17 PM »
Blues flogged by 9 goals  :lol. Fev doesn't fire and their scoring dries up. Judd's probably thinking he should have stayed at the Eagles lol. Shocking game btw with turnovers galore. Hard to see either side lasting long in September.

If you want to get Fev firing every week, you need to tell him he's about to break a different milestone. He only plays for himself.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2009, 09:47:25 PM »
Geez the swannies are pushing the saints.

Scores tied with 3 minutes to go.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2009, 09:54:02 PM »
Saints win by 1.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2009, 06:03:59 PM »
We probably shouldn't be surprised the Swans pushed the Saints to the line given Lyon and Roos would know each other's gameplan and thoughts intimately from Lyon's time under Roos as an assistant.

The Hawks' finals chance look gone now. Lost to Port today and have the Saints coming up next week. The freakish record of a top 4 side crashing out of the top 8 the following year up the final 8 system continues. Port may scrape in now at Essendon's expense especially if the Bombers lose today.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2009, 10:19:41 PM »
Looks like only 8th spot is the only spot up for grabs after the Blues beat the Cats by 6 goals. The Cheats are now on 44 pts two games clear of Port in 8th and 3 games clear of Essendon and Hawthorn.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2009, 11:24:21 PM »
The cheats winning tonight was a terrible result, and one I didn't anticipate. Now I can only hope the maggotpie scums bid for a top four finish gets torpedoed by the Crows tomorrow night, otherwise there'll be twice as many sleepless nights come September. On a brighter note, the cricket's going well.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2009, 01:02:38 AM »
Geelong look the walking wounded at the minute. Backline has been decimated so they couldn't control Fev and Stevie J who was doubtful beforehand shouldn't have played. The Cats ressie fill-in players aren't up to the same quality of their stars to pull off their normal high possession gameplan. Keeping them to 60 less disposals was a great effort by the Blues as much as I hate to admit it. The best game the Blues have played in the past 2 months by a long shot.