Author Topic: Move On!!!  (Read 2417 times)

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: Move On!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 09:08:41 AM »
I'll move on when they can get a win on the board.

Yeah same.

It's hard to move on when it was the most pathetic effort of the weekends 8 games by a long way and we're still copping it Monday morning.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 01:30:12 AM »

Yeah same.

It's hard to move on when it was the most pathetic effort of the weekends 8 games by a long way and we're still copping it Monday morning.

I'm still copping it Monday night. Sort of glad I was on night for the week but the bluebaggers left newspaper cuttings from the weekend everywhere.

Saturday got this one from a skunk.

Elizabeth Fritzl's diary

Monday: Stayed in Dad came down and porked me.
Tuesday: Stayed in got porked by dad.
Wednesday: Stayed in. Dad porked me doggy style.
Thursday: Satyed in. Dad spunked on my face.
Friday: Stayed in. Dad gave my rs a right poundin.
Saturday: went to watch Richmond play. Wish I'd stayed in.

What can I say, we are all sufferung, but I can still larf - lmao  :rollin :banghead

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 09:13:16 AM »
I know I shouldn't but I cant help laughing at that CUB

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »
I got that message too and wanted to post it but wasn't sure how to sanitise it so good job
Must admit, I had a good laugh at that one

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 02:18:08 PM »

Yeah same.

I'm still copping it Monday night. Sort of glad I was on night for the week but the bluebaggers left newspaper cuttings from the weekend everywhere.

Elizabeth Fritzl's diary

Monday: Stayed in Dad came down and porked me.
Tuesday: Stayed in got porked by dad.
Wednesday: Stayed in. Dad porked me doggy style.
Thursday: Satyed in. Dad spunked on my face.
Friday: Stayed in. Dad gave my rs a right poundin.
Saturday: went to watch Richmond play. Wish I'd stayed in.

What can I say, we are all sufferung, but I can still larf - lmao  :rollin :banghead

:chuck

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 07:14:50 PM »
I got that message too and wanted to post it but wasn't sure how to sanitise it so good job
Must admit, I had a good laugh at that one

That is an oldie, first linked to Freo last year. how about this one:-

Week one - get touched up by Carlton. Tell Gary March not to panic, it's only round 1. Go to solarium Tues, Thurs and Friday.

Week Two - get touched up by the Cats to the tune of 163 points. Remind Gary March that I only started our five year plan after being there for three years so we're only two years into it. Solarium Mon, Weds, Friday. God I have a healthy glow...

Week Three - run off our legs by the Dogs. I wonder if Rocket will lend me his coaching manual as we are premiership teammates - he is pasty white though, he needs the artificial love of heat lamps and a sunbed. Solarium Tues and Thursday. Hopefully I can fit one in Saturday morning. Hell, I've worked hard this week deflecting speculation about my job, I'll treat myself to an hour session and facial on Sunday arvo too.

Week 4 - god, it doesn't matter who it is, we are getting pumped by everyone like a 17 y/o skinny white kid in an American Prison. 0-4 start to the year could be worse, we could have invested our long term future in a 30 y/o ice addict with dodgy hammy's. Gary's stating to get cranky with me as Buddy and Roughie keep kicking goals for Hawthorn while JON, Tambo and De-lids dish out more turnovers than the cook at the pancake parlour. Did find some Terry time though. Got my tan on, on Mon, Tues, weds, thurs. Hutchy can't find me in there. It's gold. Tan looking awesome heading into winter, they're all jealous of me.

Week 5 - - am not happy with Gary. He told me to get my "leather faced @ss out of his club". It's only one more loss in the scheme of things and we are Richmond so he should be used to it, as should our membership cutting up filth supporters. And he is just jealous because he can't pull off the tan like I can. Had to clean out my office on Thursday so I couldn't get my tan out, but it was the only day I missed. Jordy McMahon helped me pack the office and said I looked awesome. I love him, he's a great kick and a really neat packer...but when I asked him to go and find my reef oil. He couldn't put his hands on it. Sound familiar. Maybe I could get my job back in the media. Or I can wait until Sheeds dies and get a job at Richmond. They'll take any old quick fix on, Mark Graham, Troy t. Simmonds, Nathan Brown, ben cousins...I'll sell them my five year plan. That'll give me plenty of tanning money
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 09:16:57 PM »

Elizabeth Fritzl's diary

I know I am getting old but....

Not funny  :chuck
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 09:29:00 PM »

Elizabeth Fritzl's diary

I know I am getting old but....

Not funny  :chuck

Wouldn't have been allowed at Punt Rosy End, the mod would have banned the poster and everybody who read the post.

:outtahere

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 11:07:42 PM »
Poor little darlings

Moi

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 11:11:43 PM »
Poor little darlings
Thought it was off as well
But had a laugh lol  :lol

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2009, 12:48:22 AM »
There are plenty of examples of teams being flogged in round 1 and end up having a great year.Sydney lost round 1 in 1996 by 110 points and made the GF.Back in 2002 we flogged Collingwood in round 1 and they made the GF.
Even in 2006 after a huge hiding by the Bulldogs in the opening round we recovered to be in the 8 after round 14.
I know last week was bitterly disappointing but I have decided to keep the faith.
Unleash the tornado