Author Topic: Swine flu pandemic  (Read 4508 times)

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Swine flu pandemic
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 07:24:41 AM »
They are advising all those who flew to Melbourne for State of Origin to put themselves into quarantine for 7 days when they return back to Queensland.  However, there are no restrictions on Victorians arriving into Queensland.  Go figure ???

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 07:31:34 PM »
They are advising all those who flew to Melbourne for State of Origin to put themselves into quarantine for 7 days when they return back to Queensland.  However, there are no restrictions on Victorians arriving into Queensland.  Go figure ???
We're VIPs down here  :thumbsup
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 06:48:57 PM »
I agree with Moi, its a beat up perpertrated by the big pharma companies who wanna make hundreds of millions of dollars in a hurry, and the media jumps on and does there bidding. The bird flu afew years ago was the same.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 03:50:49 PM »
I agree with Moi, its a beat up perpertrated by the big pharma companies who wanna make hundreds of millions of dollars in a hurry, and the media jumps on and does there bidding. The bird flu afew years ago was the same.
Yep 1011 cases out of 4,500,000 people is hardly an epicentre. The ordinary seasonal flu spreads faster than that. More importantly there have been no deaths unlike elsewhere is in the world.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

bushranger

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 05:21:50 PM »

I think this is what happens to you if you are infected by the swine flu