Author Topic: Cotchin a target for GC17 (Herald-Sun)  (Read 3027 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Cotchin a target for GC17 (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 04:05:32 PM »
i dunno guys once you go tiger its hard to go any were else. :cheers

pride is a big thing for cotchin and his tigers so money wouldnt be a issue with them

not for one NATHAN BROWN.

lets hope Cotch or Lids isn't as money hungry as that thief or we are finished
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2009, 04:11:48 PM »
dude we were finished after that blues game :P

i would'nt care if brown went to GC17 he will just realise "oh will never win a flag in my carreer"

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2009, 04:28:19 PM »
With 4-6 30+ year olds leaving in the next 12-24 months, there will be plenty of cash to sign up our stars

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2009, 04:36:06 PM »
dude we were finished after that blues game :P

i would'nt care if brown went to GC17 he will just realise "oh will never win a flag in my carreer"

correct.

i knew walking out of the G that day, our season was over

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2009, 07:01:43 PM »

pride is a big thing for cotchin and his tigers so money wouldnt be a issue with them

What has Brown done to deserve that comment?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2009, 07:25:06 PM »

What has Brown done to deserve that comment?

come on mate do i need to spell it out for you.

He left the buldogs for one thing and one thing only CASH. He played that card like he plays out on the field.

so my point was i hope Cotch and Lids are not as greedy as Brown and stay with the Tigers.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2009, 07:46:00 PM »

He left the buldogs for one thing and one thing only CASH. He played that card like he plays out on the field.

so my point was i hope Cotch and Lids are not as greedy as Brown and stay with the Tigers.

Yes, you do need to spell it out.  How do you know that was his reason?  Do you know him?  Has he told you that?  Has he stated that in any interview?  Or is this just another of your unintelligent, uninformed blind prejudices?

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2009, 08:18:40 PM »
Anyone know who is out of contract at year's end and is vulnerable to recruitment from GC?

Stripes

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2009, 08:21:13 PM »

Yes, you do need to spell it out.  How do you know that was his reason?  Do you know him?  Has he told you that?  Has he stated that in any interview?  Or is this just another of your unintelligent, uninformed blind prejudices?

so its okay for you and others to suggest that judd left for money and a visy contract etc etc but not allright to say that Brown left for cash.

but hang on JUDD NEVER TOLD ME, JUDD NEVER SAID IT IN A INTERVIEW SO THAT MEANS JUDD NEVER LEFT FOR CASH.

GIVE ME A stuffin BREAK AND GET YOUR NATHAN BROWN GLASSES OFF

BROWN LEFT FOR MONEY YOU IMBECILE THATS AS OBVIOUS AS YOUR BORING POSTS.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2009, 09:15:19 PM »
No need to shout because someone has a different opinion.

No one was saying Browny cared only about money and t-shirts before he broke his leg and was winning games off his own boot. The leg robbed him and us of the rest and best of his career. He's now older and on the wrong side of 30 and he's lost penetration in his kicking and touch of pace. It happens to most footballers post-30 unless you're a freak like Richo or Craig Bradley.

Anyway back to the topic, it's just Mike throwing names out there to grab attention for a nothing story on a Saturday. There's no chance of these big-name players moving up to the Gold Coast. Look at Roughead. He basically said tonight why would I want to go to Queensland to a club just starting up when Victoria is my home and my mates and family live here.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2009, 09:43:43 PM »

so its okay for you and others to suggest that judd left for money and a visy contract etc etc

Please refer me to any single post or comment where I said this.  You are a lying fool = making something up to justify a bullcrap comment.

GIVE ME A effIN BREAK AND GET YOUR NATHAN BROWN GLASSES OFF

BROWN LEFT FOR MONEY YOU IMBECILE THATS AS OBVIOUS AS YOUR BORING POSTS.

How is it obvious?  Please give me just ONE - that is not two or not three or not any other amount - just ONE piece of evidence to back up your lying prejudice.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2009, 10:47:23 PM »
Brown's made plenty of public comments about money being an important factor in his life, even if they were flippant, the truth is often best said in jest.

However, I do think his impact as a player is getting down played. It's not our fault his best was taken away from us due to injury.

Also in his defence, he took a pretty decent pay cut in the years following his injury and rightfully so.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2009, 11:00:37 PM »

Brown's made plenty of public comments about money being an important factor in his life,

So?  That proves absolutely nothing.  Ask anyone if money is an important factor in their own life and you will most likely get the same response.  I asked Daniel for any sort of proof that Brown left for money - I'm still waiting.  Your point says nothing - just states the bleeding obvious about almost everyone in society.

Also in his defence, he took a pretty decent pay cut in the years following his injury and rightfully so.

Would you call that the actions of a "money hungry thief" described in Daniel's earlier post?  I must say Infamy, your post puzzles me - I don't get your point - it seems very contradictory.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2009, 11:05:59 PM »

Brown's made plenty of public comments about money being an important factor in his life,

So?  That proves absolutely nothing.  Ask anyone if money is an important factor in their own life and you will most likely get the same response.  I asked Daniel for any sort of proof that Brown left for money - I'm still waiting.  Your point says nothing - just states the bleeding obvious about almost everyone in society.

Would you call that the actions of a "money hungry thief" described in Daniel's earlier post?  I must say Infamy, your post puzzles me - I don't get your point - it seems very contradictory.

Thats the sound of a
:nopity :nopity

Move on Dawson you have been owned amigo

No more soup for you pal

Next

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2009, 11:10:29 PM »

Move on Dawson you have been owned amigo

Hey liar, where is your one proof to back up your lie??