Author Topic: Cotchin a target for GC17 (Herald-Sun)  (Read 3028 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Cotchin a target for GC17 (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2009, 11:16:56 PM »

Move on Dawson you have been owned amigo

Hey liar, where is your one proof to back up your lie??

keeping punching pal you will get there one day.

Facts are Facts just ask Chris Judd and Nayfe Brown and once again you have been shown to be a one trick pony
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2009, 11:18:23 PM »

Facts are Facts just ask Chris Judd and Nayfe Brown and once again you have been shown to be a one trick pony

What drugs are you on?  No, seriously?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2009, 11:23:49 PM »

can we get back to the topic instead of discussing drugs etc. How old are you geez?

Just leave it mate you aint doing yourself any favours on this forum.

That kind of talk is frowned upon here so please for the good of the forum, JUST LET IT GO

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »

can we get back to the topic instead of discussing drugs etc. How old are you geez?

Just leave it mate you aint doing yourself any favours on this forum.

That kind of talk is frowned upon here so please for the good of the forum, JUST LET IT GO

For the good of the forum???  :rollin Pot, Kettle, Black..... Good to see X that you are being the bigger man in this argument. Surely we can't allow forum posts to get to the point where we are making insulting and derogatory comments about each other.
With you walking the streets serving and protecting, I can sleep well at night!  ::)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2009, 01:20:55 AM »
If we lose one of those 2 we may aswell pack up and chuck it in.

+1

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2009, 01:40:56 AM »

Brown's made plenty of public comments about money being an important factor in his life,

So?  That proves absolutely nothing.  Ask anyone if money is an important factor in their own life and you will most likely get the same response.  I asked Daniel for any sort of proof that Brown left for money - I'm still waiting.  Your point says nothing - just states the bleeding obvious about almost everyone in society.

Also in his defence, he took a pretty decent pay cut in the years following his injury and rightfully so.

Would you call that the actions of a "money hungry thief" described in Daniel's earlier post?  I must say Infamy, your post puzzles me - I don't get your point - it seems very contradictory.
Sorry, I wasn't really taking sides on the issue, I knowingly made points for and against, but I like doing that
I certainly wouldn't call Brown a money hungry theif, that's just ridiculously sensationalist, but what else would you expect from daniel?
I think calling him a mercinary is reasonable and while the deal in hindsight wasn't the right move, prior to "that match" against Melbourne in 2005, it was looking like we did pretty well out of it. Given how crap the 2003 draft turned out, I'd say it's close to a draw.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2009, 09:54:24 AM »

Sorry, I wasn't really taking sides on the issue, I knowingly made points for and against, but I like doing that
I certainly wouldn't call Brown a money hungry theif, that's just ridiculously sensationalist, but what else would you expect from daniel?
I think calling him a mercinary is reasonable and while the deal in hindsight wasn't the right move, prior to "that match" against Melbourne in 2005, it was looking like we did pretty well out of it. Given how crap the 2003 draft turned out, I'd say it's close to a draw.

No worries.  I read it a bit incorrectly.  I took serious offence to daniel telling lies and calling someone (who I have know personally) a thief, and I probably had a very short level of tolerance when it came to reading your comment.  I challenge anyone on this forum to put their hand up and say that they haven't or wouldn't leave their current job for a new one if the offer of more money was sufficient.  And to have that lying twerp then call Brown a thief for doing just that was not only disgraceful and slanderous, it was also just another example of his immaturity and absolute disrespect for anyone else.  The sooner he leaves this forum to the rest of you who actually have something reasonable to say the better for all other posters.

My apologies to all other posters for my personal rant - I just hate the downside to a public forum where any discussion can be hijacked and polluted by a nobody with nothing worth saying or listening to.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2009, 10:33:16 AM »

No worries.  I read it a bit incorrectly.  I took serious offence to daniel telling lies and calling someone (who I have know personally) a thief, and I probably had a very short level of tolerance when it came to reading your comment.  I challenge anyone on this forum to put their hand up and say that they haven't or wouldn't leave their current job for a new one if the offer of more money was sufficient.  And to have that lying twerp then call Brown a thief for doing just that was not only disgraceful and slanderous, it was also just another example of his immaturity and absolute disrespect for anyone else.  The sooner he leaves this forum to the rest of you who actually have something reasonable to say the better for all other posters.

My apologies to all other posters for my personal rant - I just hate the downside to a public forum where any discussion can be hijacked and polluted by a nobody with nothing worth saying or listening to.

to answer your question about leaving for money. In this game its a resounding NO. You really have got issues about this haven't you.

you can challenge all you like but Brisbane lions players of the famous era never left for money as did the Bombers of their era, hawks of the 80's ditto.

SUCCESSFUL TEAMS STICK TOGETHER AND DONT LEAVE FOR GREED OF THE $$$ Read Kruzer's article today. " we made a pact to stick together"
Now i ask you this if both Cotch and Lids go to the Gold Coast i wonder if your opinion or others on here would change. ABSOLUTELY!!

your reasons are flawed and i repeat my opinion for the last time
NATHAN BROWN IS A SELFISH FOOTBALLER ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD AND A MONEY HUNGRY INDIVIDUAL WHO LEFT FOR CASH.

Teams have to stick together to achieve a common goal( premiership) not leave whenever someone offers up a bigger price tag.

you can argue all you like, thats fine but my opinion still stands as it does regarding Judd when he left the Eagles. Although in Judd's defence there was an ever growing drug culture he wanted to distance himself from.

Did i ever hear Judd say he left for cash....NO but does that mean he didn't, WELL LETS TAKE A POLE ON HERE AND YOU WILL FIND YOUR ANSWER.

Actually better yet lets go back and read all the negative posts about Judd when he left the Blues.
Lets read all the comments that were made about his character shall we.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2009, 02:00:07 PM »
you can argue all you like, thats fine but my opinion still stands as it does regarding Judd when he left the Eagles. Although in Judd's defence there was an ever growing drug culture he wanted to distance himself from.
Now that is champagne comedy.
Judd is certainly no angel

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2009, 10:35:23 PM »
Brown left the Bullies, not us. Who gives a stuff why! Although i'm glad he did. He has been a very loyal and very good player for us, so why question his integrity.
Money along with other things i.e. opportunity, chance of playing finals, missing home,  is why people change clubs- reality!

Daniel, you having a shot at Brown is a f@#king disgrace! I usually enjoy your rants but this IMO crosses the line!
You seem like a really bitter little man! Were you not hugged as a kid?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2009, 10:42:56 PM »
Brown left the Bullies, not us. Who gives a stuff why! Although i'm glad he did. He has been a very loyal and very good player for us, so why question his integrity.
Money along with other things i.e. opportunity, chance of playing finals, missing home,  is why people change clubs- reality!

Daniel, you having a shot at Brown is a f@#king disgrace! I usually enjoy your rants but this IMO crosses the line!

hey tone your comments mean as much to me as this eurovision contest.

i crossed the line says BIG TONE.. hahahahahahahaha comment of the year.

I care little what you or anyone thinks of me, now continue  reading my rants and word of advice pal dont bother replying

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2009, 09:54:02 AM »
I'm not a fan of the 5 year deal, but that doesn't mean i'm not a fan of a 10 year deal.

Sign Cotch up on an Alistair Lynch type contract now.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2009, 10:38:55 AM »
I care little what you or anyone thinks of me, now continue  reading my rants and word of advice pal dont bother replying

Well state the obvious why dont you? Not thinking about what others think shows little thought at all.

As far as continue reading your rants, you and your sort are why some boards have ingore features. I dont need those features as I can see your name and disrgard what is in the post but it would be handy just to not see it at all.

Hey Mods, any chance some anti Troll features ??

Now back on track, they are going nowhere. We will have cap room, in fact we will have room we will HAVE to fill with some of the retirements come end of this season. They will get good long term deals at the only football club they have known.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2009, 06:47:48 PM »

hey tone your comments mean as much to me as this eurovision contest.

i crossed the line says BIG TONE.. hahahahahahahaha comment of the year.

Firstly little Danny, i am not your pal and i'm pretty sure you don't have many with that mouth of yours.
And i will continue reading your rants, as they make me laugh, not much substance to them but very commical!
You remind me of a little yapping dog Daniel, all bark and no bite!
But keep doing what you are doing, everybody seems to be really interested with what you have to say!   :lol