Author Topic: Kane Johnson led Tiger player revolt: Caro (Age)  (Read 3043 times)

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Kane Johnson led Tiger player revolt: Caro (Age)
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 09:12:59 AM »
terry said last week he will walk if he feels he has lost the players

this now proves terry is a liar

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »

Which players?  Two who can't and shouldn't get a game and one who should be dropped this week as well.

If it was Jack, Mitch, Kel, Thursty, Luke and Trent who did the dirty it may emit a different smell.

Instead all it does is look like 3 players with used-by dates that already smell rotten trying to influence club affairs for their own personal gain.  Selfishness of the highest order that the board must stamp the life out of and continue to let Terry coach as best he can.  Not with back stabber trying to undermine him at every turn.  Those three have to be kicked out of the club ASAP.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 09:33:50 AM »
Must admit when I was watching one of the snipets yesterday when they got Johnson outside the club.
I'm thinking to myself wtf are you still here, he has ABSOLTELY NO PLACE at the RFC anymore.
Give him his marching orders now and promote another rookie - show some balls RFC.
LMAO @ this loser list clogger.

Goes for a few others also, and LMAO @ them being the main Squealers, maybe their kids go to Clifton Hill Primary School  ;D

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 09:40:32 AM »
Very disappointing effort from Kane Johnson stabbing a guy in the back who supported him for all these years when most other coaches would have retired him years ago. The fact he's not got on the park this year proves he shouldn't have stayed on this year. Door is over that way Johnson.

Kinda funny seeing Jake King in on the talks, he has no place being there at all, his papers are stamped. I hardly see what Simmo has to complain about either, he's been crap too. Definitely hope all three are gone at the end of the year now.

As for Newman, well given he's pretty fresh with the captaincy and we know he's been working with Johnson closely which makes it all the more disappointing that Sugar would get him to do his dirty work. I would suggest that Johnson would have been able to use his influence over Newman being the ex-Captain, so I won't call for Newman's head, however he would land us a decent pick at trade time so would be happy to put him on the market now. He's probably the exact type of player we should be trading for picks really.

Good to see Bowden & Richo have some sense

ironic it is these 3 players who are involved.  3 who have no place in the team in the future.  interesting thing is, they most likely will have more of a shot of playing while under wallac.  once the new coach is here they will be out the door for sure

Tigermonk

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 09:54:34 AM »
Johnson should know better sack him

bushranger

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 10:10:54 AM »
I have never like Kane. I would have never made the dope our captain either.
Now he is using his so called knowledge to get Newman to do his dirty work.
As he was too scared to do it while he was in the power position.
We as supporters should be calling for his blood, as what the hell had he done for us.
I can tell you, All he has done is taken money pretending to be a AFL player.
No wonder we have a hard time on the feild as a group we are so divided.
We need to come together as one and this will make a big difference on feild as well as off field.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 10:19:27 AM »
Can't blame Newman for anything but probablay just naivty here.

The guy has had an absolute baptism of fire, hell and brimstone. As Lyon pointed out, Cousins saga, Carlton drumming, being 1-7, all the expectations, Richo future, Wallace future.. dear o dear. You take a lot more on when you captain a football club these days.

I honestly believe Newman has done the right thing here, all he has done wrong is approach the wrong person. Newman should have gone to Gary March. He should have gone to Gary March and explained "Gary, this has happened I have 12 players in my playing group that believe the playing relationship with Terry is doomed and want to start fresh immediately. It may seem as a soft way out but we don't want to waste the rest of the season."

Then it's up to the administration to do there job and look after the future of the club and then the administration could have told Newman that after Round 12 he wont be coaching.
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 10:24:37 AM »
I have never like Kane. I would have never made the dope our captain either.
Now he is using his so called knowledge to get Newman to do his dirty work.
As he was too scared to do it while he was in the power position.
We as supporters should be calling for his blood, as what the hell had he done for us.
I can tell you, All he has done is taken money pretending to be a AFL player.
No wonder we have a hard time on the feild as a group we are so divided.
We need to come together as one and this will make a big difference on feild as well as off field.

Bushranger   ;D Kane Johnson football speaks for itself, His a blocker to allow the other midfielders to get the ball moving the same as Shane Tuck. no-one can denie he puts his body on the line for his team-mates & has been a good player while at Richmond. l do however think his time is to retire which we all know was the end of season if not already.
If we didnot have such players our star midfielders would be nursing some bigger injuries each week.
But this does not allow a player of his statue to start making decisions. if he was doing it at my buisness he be sacked.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 10:43:15 AM »
I owe Bowden an apology. I have heard he has been undermining TW for year yet if this story is correct he has been doing the exact opposite. The fact that Bowden and Richo had the strength and wisdom to not look to take sides but push for a decision that was best for the club shows their leadership. Newman has made a career threatening blunder here and will not be a long term captain on the back of this.

Johnson was not appointed by TW, he was found to be the best leader after all the players conducted interviews with an outside leadership agency who recommended Kane to be our captain. TW agreed to the choice but he did not choose his because of his loyalty.

Someone asked yesterday how you find dessenters in the club, well these names will be the main players but there will be others underneath. The positive aspect of all this is that it has come from players who are on the way out regardless so the cancer will be cut away, so to speak, without harming our development.

Dissapointing how this has all played out but hopefully now the media knows TW is staying on to the end of the year, this circus will end. TW now just needs to be told to play the kids at all costs.

Stripes

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 10:55:23 AM »

Which players?  Two who can't and shouldn't get a game and one who should be dropped this week as well.

If it was Jack, Mitch, Kel, Thursty, Luke and Trent who did the dirty it may emit a different smell.

Instead all it does is look like 3 players with used-by dates that already smell rotten trying to influence club affairs for their own personal gain.  Selfishness of the highest order that the board must stamp the life out of and continue to let Terry coach as best he can.  Not with back stabber trying to undermine him at every turn.  Those three have to be kicked out of the club ASAP.

14 of the group did

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 11:00:16 AM »
LMAO AT A FEW ON HERE WHO APPLUADED SUGAR LEADERSHIP ON HERE IN THE PAST..

hahahahaha what a loser he is.

he should have been shown the door when he did a Fevola on Stkilda Road. The difference between the 2 is FEV CAN PLAY

as i said WORST CPATAIN WE HAVE EVER HAD AT OUR CLUB

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

bushranger

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 11:13:19 AM »
Totally agree with you Daniel161.
He was only a money player and never real captain.
Other will say he was playing injured, so what, if you go out like that you should be able to play with it, or take yourself off the list till you are better.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 11:28:38 AM »
I owe Bowden an apology. I have heard he has been undermining TW for year yet if this story is correct he has been doing the exact opposite. The fact that Bowden and Richo had the strength and wisdom to not look to take sides but push for a decision that was best for the club shows their leadership.

Bowden may be sticking up for Terry because if a new coach comes in he might get dropped for a younger player....  :rollin
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

bushranger

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 11:34:06 AM »
I would be of the thoughts that Joel will finish at the end of this year anyway.
I can't see him with us after the end of the year.
He lacks accounability onfeild.
Yes he racks up possesions, but how many are useful.
He lets the player he is on to be free too much, and this hurts us.
And a new coach will not let that go on anymore.
So in my opinion he is, gone.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 11:55:26 AM »
Does anyone for sure know if Caro's facts are facts?  Might just be another chapter in this whole 'getting muddier by the minute' saga.