Author Topic: Plough's aftermatch media conference / Tigers must lift skill level: Wallace  (Read 1618 times)

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
i can live with that, i sleep well at night

:thumbsup

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
I apologise in advance if this question has already been discussed ad infinitum on another thread. But really,why didn't Terry just finish up with our win over Freo in his 500th game last week? That would have been the perfect farewell. We had absolutely nothing to gain by him coaching us against the Dogs. It not only gave them the added incentive to come out and smash us, but it also gave their smug little cluster of fans the opportunity to say that the karmic wheel had run us over, then backed up for a second go. (Pity we never got the same opportunity with Brad Ottens, but then does anything ever go right for us?)
In my opinion, requesting this last game was just pure selfishness and egotism on Terry's part. I'm sure in his addled little mind, like hijacking our farewell press conference to apologise to the Dogs,he imagined that he was going to re-build some bridge between him and his old club that's haunted him for years.The fact is that he  burnt the bridge to the ground 7 years ago. And if he thought the Doggies and their fans were going to somehow come out and  say "all is forgiven Terry, we love you", after the game then he was seriously deluding himself. Good Riddance.   

beautifully said

and will say it a bit nasty

wallace you selfish C, FO! and u r never welcome back at punt rd again and dog loving bastard
Bigots

phaggot
Mature?

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
i can live with that, i sleep well at night

:thumbsup

Ignorance is bliss!!!
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”